Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

I took an OPK around 3:30ish this afternoon and it's definitely positive, so I am anticipating a peak reading either tomorrow or the next day =)

Should we BD on both peak days??? If I got my peak tomorrow that would mean we would BD 3 days in a row (since we did BD today) and I thought I heard somewhere that if you're TTC you should keep it to every other day due to sperm regeneration...or something like that. Has anyone heard of anything like that?

There are people who BD'd everyday and got PG and other who didn't, so really there is no given fact about that.

We BD'd on the PM on my last high and then the AM on my first peak and nothing on the PM. So i really do not know for sure how often you should DTD

I took an OPK around 3:30ish this afternoon and it's definitely positive, so I am anticipating a peak reading either tomorrow or the next day =)

Should we BD on both peak days??? If I got my peak tomorrow that would mean we would BD 3 days in a row (since we did BD today) and I thought I heard somewhere that if you're TTC you should keep it to every other day due to sperm regeneration...or something like that. Has anyone heard of anything like that?

I have heard that if you dh's sperm is on the low side. I think it is more important to bd on the day before O because it takes a little while for the sperm to get up there and the egg doesn't live very long. I have heard you can miss the egg with O day bd only.

We bd the first peak morning around 11 and around midnight the same day. We didn't get a chance to bd on the second peak.

Thanks ladies! I think DH and I will BD tomorrow when he gets home from work...it couldn't hurt right :haha:

The thing that confuses me is that I got a high reading today and when I took an OPK it was obviously positive....so why didn't I get a peak today? I took the OPK 6 hours after I did the CBFM. :shrug:

Maybe you reached your surge that pm that is why it wasn't yet detected by the monitor. I am sure tomorrow you'll get your peak.

Today is CD17, got my 2nd peak.
Yesterday evening I had some ovulation pains and some cramps. It was so weird to feel those as it has been almost 2 years since the last time I could have ovulated; however, it was like a reassurance that I am in fact ovulating. I think my ovulation day will probably be today. Hoping for a BFP!!

:shrug: I'm confused...Yesterday my temp had a big drop, I got a high reading on my CBFM, and 6 hours later I got a positive OPK. Today, I had a slight temp rise, and another high reading on CBFM.
If my temps continue to rise that means I would have ovulated yesterday, right? If that's the case, why in the world did I not get a peak today?! The last thing I want to do is get irritated but I can't help it! The CBFM was expensive as is, and if it's not giving me a peak when it should have I'm going to be irritated :growlmad:

:shrug: I'm confused...Yesterday my temp had a big drop, I got a high reading on my CBFM, and 6 hours later I got a positive OPK. Today, I had a slight temp rise, and another high reading on CBFM.
If my temps continue to rise that means I would have ovulated yesterday, right? If that's the case, why in the world did I not get a peak today?! The last thing I want to do is get irritated but I can't help it! The CBFM was expensive as is, and if it's not giving me a peak when it should have I'm going to be irritated :growlmad:

I got 6 highs before i got my peaks. I also had a huge dip and was sure that was my ovulation, but got my peak and another dip a couple of days later so be patient. There have also been peope who got BFP first month without getting peaks. You seem like you have all your basis covered if you did ovulate today, so dont worry.

I know that I am absolutely nuts to think I could be having any kind of symptoms at 4dpo but I had some sharp pains on my right side in the middle of the night. This morning I am feeling very light cramps and some pretty good low bad back pain. Also a lot of creamy cm and cervix is still quite soft.
:dust: to everyone

I read somewhere that cramping from1-4 dpo is usually the tube contracting to help the egg to the uterus. Maybe that is what I was feeling today and last night!?!

Rebandy im only 1 dpo and i also am having lots of cramps.
I also seem to have caught a cold so im hoping that doesnt affect my chances.

Got my 7th high this morning on CD 15. I highly doubt I am going to get my peak this month. I've been charting my temps on 2 websites fertilityfriend.com and countdowntopregnancy.com. On countdowntopregnancy, my chart is showing as I possibly ovulated yesterday (which I am almost positive I did too). Thankfully I feel 100% confident that I had all my bases covered this month :thumbup: Something in my head told me to take an OPK for the heck of it the other day, and I'm sure glad I did because I got a positive. It's disappointing that I didn't get a peak this month because that makes me wonder if I will ever get a peak next time I use it.

I'm wondering if I should keep testing with the CBFM or just stop for this month. I would really hate to waste the sticks because they are so darn expensive, and I am almost sure I already ovulated. Should I still keep testing with the CBFM? :shrug:

Got my 7th high this morning on CD 15. I highly doubt I am going to get my peak this month. I've been charting my temps on 2 websites fertilityfriend.com and countdowntopregnancy.com. On countdowntopregnancy, my chart is showing as I possibly ovulated yesterday (which I am almost positive I did too). Thankfully I feel 100% confident that I had all my bases covered this month :thumbup: Something in my head told me to take an OPK for the heck of it the other day, and I'm sure glad I did because I got a positive. It's disappointing that I didn't get a peak this month because that makes me wonder if I will ever get a peak next time I use it.

I'm wondering if I should keep testing with the CBFM or just stop for this month. I would really hate to waste the sticks because they are so darn expensive, and I am almost sure I already ovulated. Should I still keep testing with the CBFM? :shrug:

Even though some people never get a peak the first month, doesnt mean they didn't ovulate. cd15 is still early. I got my peak on cd16.
Maybe you won't need to answer this question and you'll get ur BFP!! Anyhow, I'd continue resting until you get a low for this month and just see how it goes. Just have fun for the rest of the month and enjoy the TWW (not much enjoying there i know).

Even though some people never get a peak the first month, doesnt mean they didn't ovulate. cd15 is still early. I got my peak on cd16.
Maybe you won't need to answer this question and you'll get ur BFP!! Anyhow, I'd continue resting until you get a low for this month and just see how it goes. Just have fun for the rest of the month and enjoy the TWW (not much enjoying there i know).

Thanks :thumbup: I'll test for a few more days to see what happens.

I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was pinkish blood on the TP...I know it can't be implantation bleeding since I think I ovulated yesterday...what in the world could it be? :shrug:

I am really not sure, but I read somewhere that some people have spotting at the time of ovulation. Maybe someone else who has experienced that could help more.

I am really not sure, but I read somewhere that some people have spotting at the time of ovulation. Maybe someone else who has experienced that could help more.

That's what I was kind of thinking it might be...I had the same thing happen to me last month but I can't remember what day it was since I ovulated later than I thought I did.

Last night I had a freakishly weird night. I started feeling exhausted about 6 pm. Then at about 8pm I was feeling extremely cold and and got into bed to warm up. I could not get warm so I took my temp it was 99.4, I took it about 30 min later and it was up to 101.4.! It took me until about 11 to break it and start sweating and fall asleep. I even took Tylenol last night and it didn't help at all. This morning I felt completely fine and my bbt was 98.3. I have clue what was wrong with me but I hope it didn't mess anything up. I know getting too hot is bad when ttc.

Last night I had a freakishly weird night. I started feeling exhausted about 6 pm. Then at about 8pm I was feeling extremely cold and and got into bed to warm up. I could not get warm so I took my ans it was 99.4, I took it about 30 min later and it was up to 101.4.! It took me until about 11 to break it and start sweating and fall asleep. I even took Tylenol last night and it didn't help at all. This morning I felt completely fine and my bbt was 98.3. I have clue what was wrong with me but I hope it didn't mess anything up. I know getting too hot is bad when ttc.

Im still 3 DPO and i have to admit, the TWW is the worst thing ever.
I have been symptom spotting and I know it is too early to do that, but I have been getting really weird symptoms. i am ALWAYS hungry, cramps on and off, today found blue veins on my bbs. the weirdest thing is that i have been getting flu/like symptoms the last three nights, i wake up fine and then get them again at night (sore throat, runny nose and watery eyes). I have no idea what is wrong with me

I swore I would try not to symptom spot this month but I can already tell that it's not going to work out for me lol! Today, I am 2 DPO (I think) and I've been getting what seems to be ovary pains on my left side and my stomach has been itching me like crazy tonight!!! I'm hoping those are good signs...FX'ed! :thumbup:

Rebandy: Hope you feel better, try not to worry too much...I know, easier said than done :hugs:

Its probably what I was having too and was told that cramping from 1-4 dpo is usually the tube contracting to help the egg to the uterus.

Can anyone tell me why my chart skills that one temp at the end. I took it a the same time and all that. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3971f9

So far the things that standout to me in this tww are, lack of breast tenderness and swelling (usually happens the day after O but just noticing it a bit at 7dpo) as well as lack of bloating. a lot more tugging and pulling on my left side. low backache one left side. Urinary frequency even after I finished my UTI meds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->