Anyone trying Soy Isoflavones this cycle?

Amytrisha: I haven't seen them in asda, but definitely tesco and holland and barratt!

They say to use double the Clomid dose...so if the starting dose is 50mg, then you'd use 100mg soy, or as close as you can get depending on the pills. Mine are 40mg so I can either take 80mg or 120mg.

You take them as Clomid, so 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9.

Hope that helps!

This helped a lot, thank you!

I'll probably try taking them 3-7. Do you take 80mg or 120mg? I'm thinking about starting on 80..

Hi :wave:

I'm also considering trying soy on my next cycle, has anyone had any nasty side effects?

Huge congrats to the ladies that got their bfp! Xx

Amytrisha: I haven't seen them in asda, but definitely tesco and holland and barratt!

They say to use double the Clomid dose...so if the starting dose is 50mg, then you'd use 100mg soy, or as close as you can get depending on the pills. Mine are 40mg so I can either take 80mg or 120mg.

You take them as Clomid, so 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9.

Hope that helps!

This helped a lot, thank you!

I'll probably try taking them 3-7. Do you take 80mg or 120mg? I'm thinking about starting on 80..

I've just checked Holland and Barrets again and they do them yay. They're quite expensive though there! Xx

How much are they there Aly? Ima get them from the cheapest place of course! :haha:

I'm going to take 80 I think. I hate taking tablets and don't want to take 3 unless I have to :haha:

Well soy didn't work this cycle for me, will try once more and see!

Yeah 80 seems reasonable to me too :) are the tablets big? I can't swallow big tablets -.-

Good luck next cycle Kesh :)

Hey ladies!

This is our 5th cycle of TTC.

I'm currently CD4, I started 150mg on CD 1-3, plan to take 200mg CD4 (today) and CD5.

You can see from my chart I'm a late layer haha. I think EPO delayed it a little more, I've stopped that. Hoping it brings it forward a bit, and just have a more obvious ovulation...and a BFP hehe :)

Yeah 80 seems reasonable to me too :) are the tablets big? I can't swallow big tablets -.-

Good luck next cycle Kesh :)

no they are small pills. very small. if you have seen the folic acid pills they are small just like those. they worked for me now just hopig for a sticky baby

Ah they'll be fine then. I will be able to take them :thumbup: congratulations! X

Danni! Congrats! Join us over in the March due dates thread! Here's the link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ys-please-join-if-youre-due-march-2014-a.html

I miscarried yesterday. Will try again with soy maybe in a few months. good luck to all the BFPS!

thank u ladies. I guess these things happen, it was very all of the sudden. I am doing oK, im just really sad and SORE. But I guess we have to keep going forward and have hope in my heart that we will have our family one day. For now, rest, walks and some cooking. :)

good luck

So sorry Sabster. I had a chemical pregnancy this month on soy. :(

Hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

I think I'm one of the few that are taking it day 1-5? 1-3 150mg .Just taken 200mg, and will take that tomorrow too x

This cycle I'm taking soy cd2 and 3 120mg, cd4 160mg and 5 160mg and cd7 200mg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"