• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

SJBNO1 how many days left til testing?? Fingers crossed for you

xx

Erm I actually have no idea LOL :shrug: :dohh: i just forgot to get my pill then never did and now dont actually know! It took 11months with Izzie so i'm not hopeful that it would happen so quickly LOl would be nice to think it would though LOL

M2T lol I know what you mean I was like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what have I forgotten from last time LOL I was a POAS addict and read every book going :dohh: i've a addictive personality! LOL

Me too haha i was really bad for the whole book thing.....my pregnancy was by the book word for word, haha if i had a sypmtom i was back to the book diagnosing myself with allsorts lol ..... not good really & deffo wont be doing it in future as i have made myself a paranoid wreck haha!! x

Hi im jennie, im 32 and ttc #2. I have a 13 month old little girl, it took us 3 1/2 years of ttc to get her. Really hoping it wont take that long again.

Me too haha i was really bad for the whole book thing.....my pregnancy was by the book word for word, haha if i had a sypmtom i was back to the book diagnosing myself with allsorts lol ..... not good really & deffo wont be doing it in future as i have made myself a paranoid wreck haha!! x

LOL. I even bought the taking charge of your fertility book when we were TTC no 1.

xx

haha I had the Zita west Book :D

Hi Jennie :wave: look forward to chatting and hope you get a BFP soon :D

Hello Jennie :hi:

How long have you been ttc this time round?

xx

LOL. I even bought the taking charge of your fertility book when we were TTC no 1. xx

:dohh: seems your as bad as me haha!! Were a bunch of book addicts lol.
They can be helpful though, just sometimes i get a little carried away! :blush:

:hi: jennie , good luck ttc :dust: for you​

I started ttc when caitlin was around 7 months old. My cycle seems a bit off at the moment though, anywhere between 31-45 days .

i gave my book to my cousin's wife as they were ttc too unfortunately I think they now need IVF :(

Right lovely ladies i'm off for a shower and early night :) haha AF will probably be here in the morning lol at least i'll know my cycle then :D

try not to chat to much LOL

Ive heard a few people say about angus cactus, do you think that may bring my cycle back to normal?

x

I used agnus castus when TTC DS and it worked brilliantly. My cycles were every 40 - 60 days but could be as long as 100 and the month after I started taking the agnus castus my cycle was 35 days and the next 4 were the same as well. I'm thinking about taking it again now to help my cycle become regular.

Nanite hunni x Fingers x'd af doesnt show and your :bfp: is on its way instead :D x

Ive heard a few people say about angus cactus, do you think that may bring my cycle back to normal?

x

I used agnus castus when TTC DS and it worked brilliantly. My cycles were every 40 - 60 days but could be as long as 100 and the month after I started taking the agnus castus my cycle was 35 days and the next 4 were the same as well. I'm thinking about taking it again now to help my cycle become regular.

I might give this ago. Im going crazy now im on CD81!

How much are you supposed to take & when? Would i be able to start taking it now or would i have to wait for this cycle to finally end?

x

sambles :D i love it - i need to go back there soon as some of the bathroom things match our tiles lol i'll let you know :D we could do coffee

Ooh yeah let me know when you're going

night hun xx

im 13dpo af due 15dpo , tests :bfn::cry: but temp went up 2day :? prob go dwn 2mro

aww well new yr :bfp: for me fx x

goodluck everyone x

How much are you supposed to take & when? Would i be able to start taking it now or would i have to wait for this cycle to finally end?

x

It comes in tincture form in a little bottle and you have to take it 3 times a day before you eat. You just put about 10-15 drops in a glass with a bit of water. It tastes disgusting but it really worked for me.

You could take it now but only if you know for sure that you aren't pregnant because you're only supposed to take it for the first part of your cycle, up to ovulation. I think that's because it could possibly mess with your hormones if you were pregnant.

Do you know why you have such long and irregular cycles?

x

It comes in tincture form in a little bottle and you have to take it 3 times a day before you eat. You just put about 10-15 drops in a glass with a bit of water. It tastes disgusting but it really worked for me.

You could take it now but only if you know for sure that you aren't pregnant because you're only supposed to take it for the first part of your cycle, up to ovulation. I think that's because it could possibly mess with your hormones if you were pregnant.

Do you know why you have such long and irregular cycles?

Nope... :nope: No idea at all. They have never ever ever been like this before, i used to be like clock work, Ive had no weight loss/gain recently, or been stressed, or no more than usual. Its completely out of the blue.

Its driving me crazy. :dohh:

Well I think im going to test again in a weeks time as i think i may have ov'd last week although cant be too sure so if i still havent had AF and HPT shows BFN (which i suspect it will) Im going to give it a go.

Did you just get it from Holland and Barrats or something??

xx

hi,
i am sally has a 5 1/2 year old daughter and trying to conceive #2 for 11 months now, 1st time i conceived from the 2nd cycle this time it is difficult and i do not know what is the problem

Yep Holland and Barratt sell it. They also sell the capsules which don't taste as bad but apparently the aren't as good as the tincture.

It's so frustrating isn't it? I literally have no idea how long each cycle is going to be and I just keep my fingers crossed each day that I see some sign of ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->