Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Hay Hun, you ok? Hope everyone is better now :)

Doh so didn't get to dtd last night so must make a conservative effort tonight lol still not sign of ovu though! Hmmm

Morning everyone, I'm losing all interest in ttc, its really getting to me, it sounds silly but I am sick of people I know saying omg I am pregnant and I wasn't even trying, we have only had sex once or twice!! Yay great thanks, sex everyday here charting, and TRYING and nothing, life really is a bitch! I am happy for them, but they claim they were not trying and not really wanting another :( (in the last 2 months, I think I have a total of 6 friends/work colleges who have said this!)

That can be so frustrating Hun, I have friends like that too they claim to sneeze and get pregnant.

I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon Hun :hugs:

Its so fustraiting but everyone has there own breaking point where they feel like giving up TTC. I have been there many times this past year and half.
You just have to keep your head high and think that when you finally get your BFP all the trying, tears, charting and temping will be so so so so worth it!

hey im new to ttc :) and trying for our 2nd, well my second his first.... we got married this last August, we have been together since i was 7months along with my son and he is so in love with him <3

Aiden is 15 months and is a very very very big boy for his age so im interested to see how my body is going to handle being pregnant and toting around a 'little' mommas boy :)
i wasnt ttc my first so i think it was a right place at the right time cause my ex and i got pregnant the first time we had :sex: so im alittle nervous this time, cause we have factors that mite make process longer :( but hopefully nt too long!

Hey ladies

I was just wondering, seeing as we all have already had children, if there were things you want to do differently second time round. I would really like to try a water birth....possibly a home birth...eeek.Also really want to try cloth nappies and baby wearing.... anyone else have anything?

what is baby wearing? i would like to try to do pregnancy yoga kinda thing to stay more inshape so labor is easier lol

Baby wearing, from what I have seen is when you have them in a material sling and you
keep the with you as much as possible. I would like do some form of exercise to!

Breezey - hope you don't mind me asking just wondered what kind of birth you had with Aiden? I am always interested in birth stories!

Hey ladies

I was just wondering, seeing as we all have already had children, if there were things you want to do differently second time round. I would really like to try a water birth....possibly a home birth...eeek.Also really want to try cloth nappies and baby wearing.... anyone else have anything?

My main thing would be to change the breast/bottle thing, I hated breast feeding, but I don't know if thats because she demanded so much, I couldn't keep up. I have used cloth from day one to first birthday, highly recommend them!! I have no idea about birth, I would just see how it went!! Baby wearing, I think I would try so I wouldn't need to worry about a huge buggy!

Morning ladies!

Kind of bummed as DH was called out of town suddenly yesterday and will not be back til tomorrow so I think I am out this month as Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are my fertile days and we were only able to DTD Sunday. Then next month my mom and sister will be here during my fertile week which will make it very hard. Feeling very low today about the whole situation. Sometimes I feel like the best lesson I could teach my DD is that life is not fair, cause learning that as an adult really stinks!

If I ever have another one I would do things pretty much the same...we kind of went with the flow as far as the birth. I would probably BF longer as I weaned when she was 13 months but would have liked to go longer.

MrsLQ-good to see you back.

sjbno-good luck tonight!

tinkerbelle- I hear ya! I think a lot of people though are just all talk cause they just don't want people to know. I have had a few friends that said the same but come to find out they were having problems but were too embarassed to tell people.

etanny-thanks for your positive words!

breezey-best of luck this cycle!

Hope you ladies have a great day!

Hey ladies

I would love to have a homebirth next time but because I was group b strep positive last time I doubt that will happen. I would also say no visitors for the first 2 weeks (apart from family) because this was something that really stressed me out after having Sam.

^^ the dr i talked to said that little swimmers can live for 24 hrs inside ur body, so that means that maybe u still got a chance if u DTD sunday it could still make a baby... idk if anyone else has heard this but thought i might share :)

Hi ladies,

Well I've had a very productive day, cleaned all the kitchen cupboards and sorted out Sam's clothes and toys so feeling quite chuffed with myself.

tinkerbelle2 - I know exactly how you feel but try and keep your chin up :hugs:

breezey - good luck, hope your stay here is short

ncmommy - that sucks about DH going away but you may not be out because those:spermy: can live for a few days

Have a good day/evening everyone

Breezey - hope you don't mind me asking just wondered what kind of birth you had with Aiden? I am always interested in birth stories!

i had a typical hospital delivery, i got induced October 1st 2009 at 6am and i didnt have any drugs until i reached 8, and then i couldnt do it anymore cause it was 13 hrs into labor and i hadnt slept any...so i got a epidural and had him at 8 52 that night... dr told me he was only predicted to be 6lbs 7 at most and he was well over 8 and 21 1/2 inches long and his head was 15 almost 16....
normally babies are only 13 :/

hahaha needless to say he was huge :)

Think that's me out this month :cry: I'm CD 31, app says I should be 10 DPO with AF due on Saturday but I just have a 'feeling' that the evil one is going to be here sooner.

Hey ladies

I'd love a home birth, not sure about water yet, but I know DH isn't keen. I had a long, complicated labour with DS so I think that puts him off. We'll see! I'd also like to BF longer but DS was a big hungry boy so I had to mix-feed or he'd starve.

Hey ladies. Im excited to share that I may have gotten my BFP today. sorry if this is not the place to share that. i hope i can share it though. I thought i was only 7-8 DPO but im a POASA so i took a cheepie and got a very faint line. i posted in the test gallery today if anyone wants to look and leave an opinion. here the link
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/491167-does-mean-pics-added-plz-help-me.html
Hopefully i ovulated early and this is the start of it. going to test with a FRER later or tomorrow if i can wait.

Hope everyone is doing good. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you mummy2boo. Hopefully your gut feeling is wrong.

Evening ladies :wave:

Welcome Breezey :)

Mrs LQ - I would like to try BF'ing I was so poorly after izzie was born it got pushed to one side and she was given a bottle so that means alot to me :) I Cloth bummed from when Izzie was 8months so would do that from birth :) I already wore her a lot and have a beautiful wrap waiting for a newborn lol i think other then those things we did ok :) lol so would go along the same lines me thinks :)

right so OH has come home tired - still not ewcm which is confusing me so just gonna have to pounce tonight haha but think i'm out for this month either way lol just doesnt feel right this month :( ah well bring on the christmas/new year drinking lol

Hi ladies im back after a long good think about all my worries, its taken me ages to read through and catch up with u busy bees lol
STEF: CONGRATULATIONS HUNNI :) sooo happy for you!! :) will deffo be checking out your preg journal x

hope everyone is all good and ready for santa coming xx

Yay you came back :hugs: I've missed ya! I was going to message you actually to check you were ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->