Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Hi Girls, my hubbie and I are TTC # 2. Our beautiful son just turned 7. We've been TTC for quite a while now and my af is late. I took a hpt and it had a faint line, but I don't want to get too excited yet. I called my md this morning and already had my blood drawn. Waiting for results. It seems it's taking forever!!!!

Good evening people,

kinagi - welcome :wave: I hope you have got your :bfp:

Kittee - it sounds like you have had plenty of:sex: so will keep everything crossed. Enjoy your trip

Mummy2Boo - sorry to hear your son hasn't been well

To all those who use OPKs - do you try and limit your fluid intake before you test? I was just wondering how much of a difference it actually makes

hcg 632. Confirmed by my MD. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally :D

Hello all

Hope every one is well. kinagi welcome and congrats.

Well i got my biology assignment finished, so now we have broken up for Christmas. I have a busy week ahead of me. I feel exhausted thinking about it. I cant believe how unorganised I am this year.

DH is at work and im having a night off watching the The Royal Variety Performance.

xx

Well done on getting your assignment finished Stef, I bet you're relieved that it's finally done. Hope you have a nice and relaxing evening watching tv x

Oh my!

I think I might be moving out of here. Im in total shock i think i may keel over. I have just POAS and i have 2 lines. all be it very faint. Im shaking!! (ive posted in gallery just incase im getting over excited for nothing)

and there was me thinking at least with this whole stupid cycle i could enjoy a boozy christmas lol

OMG!!!! Im in total shock!!!!!

xx

Oh my!

I think I might be moving out of here. Im in total shock i think i may keel over. I have just POAS and i have 2 lines. all be it very faint. Im shaking!! (ive posted in gallery just incase im getting over excited for nothing)

and there was me thinking at least with this whole stupid cycle i could enjoy a boozy christmas lol

xx

:wohoo: :yipee: OMG!! congratulations hunny :happydance:

Hi Girls, my hubbie and I are TTC # 2. Our beautiful son just turned 7. We've been TTC for quite a while now and my af is late. I took a hpt and it had a faint line, but I don't want to get too excited yet. I called my md this morning and already had my blood drawn. Waiting for results. It seems it's taking forever!!!!

hi :hi: and congratulations to you xxx

evening ladies :hi:

Well Im on CD19 and 4dpo, had a bit of cramping and developed a couple of spots today :rofl: hope it the hormones lol

On a serious note just finished most of my xmas shopping :yipee: and DH is off work for 4 days now so we can have loads of time together being very xmassy. We are watching the royal variety performance just now and wrapping pressies (just having a wee computer break).

Dont know what I will do without xfactor this weekend :sad1:

Hope there is some good xmas films on xxx

Dh & I are ttc #2 as well. DD is 13 months and we are so ready for another baby. We want three kids before we're 30 so they can all grow up together. Good luck & lots of baby dust to you guys!

Thank you Gash!

I hope all you ladies get your BFPs soon so you can join me and we can all be bump buddies.

Xxx

Dh & I are ttc #2 as well. DD is 13 months and we are so ready for another baby. We want three kids before we're 30 so they can all grow up together. Good luck & lots of baby dust to you guys!

hi :hi: welcome to ttc#2 hope your stay is short in a good way xxx

Oh my!

xx

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I looked in the gallery :thumbup:. What a great BFP....congrats!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to jump on for a sec then saw some BFP posts...so exciting! Congrats to you ladies and welcome spbizzell!

Kittee-have a great trip!

Sambles- I usually try to not drink or go to the bathroom for 3 hours before I do my OPK around 2pm.

Gash-hope you have a wonderful time with your OH!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Oh my!

xx

I've said it in your other thread but huge congratulations. I'm so happy that after all the messing around you have finally got your :bfp: Hopefully we will all be joining you soon xx

Thank you every one. :flower:

I will still be coming onto this thread stalking you all because these last few weeks you have been my rock :hugs: I really hope that your all joining me soon.
:dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"