Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Thank you every one. :flower:

I will still be coming onto this thread stalking you all because these last few weeks you have been my rock :hugs: I really hope that your all joining me soon.
:dust:

xxx

Yes, please stick around and chat with us and give us updates:friends:! I am so happy for you! What a wonderful early Christmas present!

Hope more of us join you soon!

Thank you every one. :flower:

I will still be coming onto this thread stalking you all because these last few weeks you have been my rock :hugs: I really hope that your all joining me soon.
:dust:

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance:

Congrats!!! Hope everyone else will be joining you in 1st tri soon!! :hugs::hugs:

So I dont manage to come on here for a couple of days and we get our first BFP!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Stef I am so pleased for you sweetie! I had to go and find a piccie of the test stick as there wasnt one here LOL (made me search all over) :D lol thats a lovely BFP :) and no way near a duff test! you can get a wrong negative but not a wrong positive :) I am so pleased for you and keep in touch :) i'm hoping we all get to join you soon :)

Hows everyone else been? we have more snow here :( its rubbish all this snow! I had our works christmas do last night - got home to my friends about 4.40am and was up by 10.30am and in a cab! was rubbish as the snow came down so thick and fast that I ended having to walk 4miles to get home after the taxi couldnt get up the hill :( ah well made it home safe and well in the end but knackered now (early night me thinks)

has anyone else got this snow? sorry not replied to everyone - i'm knackered x

Thank you every one :)

Sarah it came as such a shock, i have no idea why but i just got the urge to poas, i think its because ive been so tired in the last few weeks just like i was when i was pregnant with Olivia. Ive had such a crappy time of it since September it was the last thing i expected and the neg line came up pretty much clear straight away and i looked again in a few mins and there was a faint positive line so i had to do another one for good measure. I nearly keeled over, i feel excited, nervous and disbelief all at the same time.

NCMommy i certainly will do that you are not rid of me that easily. lol :wink:

I have my drs appointment on Wednesday morning so i will keep you all updated. I think i may even start a journal with this pregnancy.

I really hope that you girls will be joining me soon. I hope you dont mind me stalking you all.

xxx

So I dont manage to come on here for a couple of days and we get our first BFP!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Stef I am so pleased for you sweetie! I had to go and find a piccie of the test stick as there wasnt one here LOL (made me search all over) :D lol thats a lovely BFP :) and no way near a duff test! you can get a wrong negative but not a wrong positive :) I am so pleased for you and keep in touch :) i'm hoping we all get to join you soon :)

Hows everyone else been? we have more snow here :( its rubbish all this snow! I had our works christmas do last night - got home to my friends about 4.40am and was up by 10.30am and in a cab! was rubbish as the snow came down so thick and fast that I ended having to walk 4miles to get home after the taxi couldnt get up the hill :( ah well made it home safe and well in the end but knackered now (early night me thinks)

has anyone else got this snow? sorry not replied to everyone - i'm knackered x

Hi we have more snow its not as bad as last time though.

Thats horrible to get stranded and have to walk, hope you get a good nights sleep.

We were out tonight too for my cousins birthday but only till 10pm as we were coming back to let my sister home as she was watching caleb. It was nice to be out for a wee while though. Was very careful and only had 2 blue wkd as I couldnt not drink as it would be pretty obvious and I dont even know if I am yet, it could take months so cant abstane that long or people will talk :rofl:

Stef I will be stalking your pregnancy journal so let us know when its up and running xxx

Good morning everyone,

We had quite a lot of snow here yesterday as well but this morning most of it has turned to ice. If only it could've waited another week then we would've had a lovely white xmas.

I haven't got much planned for today, just going to stay in and do some house work and odd jobs and not spend all day on here :haha:

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Stef - I will be taking a seat in your preggola journal :) add the link to your siggie :) and please makesure you pop back we'll miss you otherwise :hugs: hopefully come the new yr we'll have more bfps and can start our chats over there :)

Gash - hehe I know what you mean about drinking, didn't drink much on Friday night but did drink some :) my ovu is due the beginning of this week so I should be ok :) I looked at my old fertility stuff and it seems we dtd on CD15 so might give that a go again :) you never know lol

Sambles - how's BW looking? I need to pop there but being lazy and don't want to drive in this snow lol

Morning ladies!

We have had a nasty wet weekend here. There is a storm system that is called a pineapple express that is going on. It is suppose to rain for like a whole week...ugh! Yesterday we did a little shopping then watched a lot of Christmas movies. Today we are gonna go bowling.

Have not gotten my +OPK yet but it was a little dark yesterday so think I will get it today or tomorrow.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Congrats Stef! I got a Dec BFP with my son, makes for a quiet but lovely Christmas :D

All ok here, just cold and snowy! We had about 4" fall yesterday and then we went out to play in the street with our neighbour (we live in a cul-de-sac so safe for them to play in the road). Tried building a snowman but the dogs in the neighbourhood liked it too much IYGIWM! We still have a snowmouse on the wall though.

I'm on CD29, longest cycle I've had since my lap n dye ordeal in September. Going to hold out until CD 35 before I even think about POAS as I'm quite convinced I'l get a BFN. Once AF does show up I'm giving everything I can think of a good go before I see the FS!

Stef - I will be taking a seat in your preggola journal :) add the link to your siggie :) and please makesure you pop back we'll miss you otherwise :hugs: hopefully come the new yr we'll have more bfps and can start our chats over there :)

Gash - hehe I know what you mean about drinking, didn't drink much on Friday night but did drink some :) my ovu is due the beginning of this week so I should be ok :) I looked at my old fertility stuff and it seems we dtd on CD15 so might give that a go again :) you never know lol

Sambles - how's BW looking? I need to pop there but being lazy and don't want to drive in this snow lol

Did you brave going to BW today? I was working yesterday and it was so quiet because of the snow but I think they were expecting it to be mega busy today to make up for it

Morning ladies!

We have had a nasty wet weekend here. There is a storm system that is called a pineapple express that is going on. It is suppose to rain for like a whole week...ugh! Yesterday we did a little shopping then watched a lot of Christmas movies. Today we are gonna go bowling.

Have not gotten my +OPK yet but it was a little dark yesterday so think I will get it today or tomorrow.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Ooh fingers crossed for a + OPK. Enjoy bowling xx

Sambles - no didnt brave BW but did go to the big Sainsburys in Crayford which wasnt as bad as we thought it would be :) went with my aunt so going to brave driving tomorrow :)

hows everyones Sunday been? I've finished all my wrapping now :dance: :dance: so pleased - hoping to start giving presents out tomorrow haha :)

Right its just a quick one as i'm suppose to be packing Izzies bag tonight - shes off to my aunts tomorrow as my MIL is snowed in so got to drop her off on the way to work :) and just need to grab and go in the morning :) x

Hello this thread has been so quiet the last few days.

We had Olivias birthday party today, she had a ball bless her heart, looking forward to her birthday wednesday, a little peeved ive to work between 8-10 because they said i could have the whole day as holiday and then changed their minds and said i could only have 6 hours! Grr

Oh dear NC weather dosent sound so great. hope it improves soon but then i think bad weather days watching xmas films indoors etc are the best days! Lots of cuddles with DH and DD.

Im still not finished for Christmas shopping. :( Ive left it sooo late this year.

I have started a journal so watch my siggy for the link once i figure how to add it.

Hope your all O.K

Whens any one due to test next?? I dont want to be lonely in the first tri on my own c'mon ladies. :dust:

Xxxx

Hello this thread has been so quiet the last few days.

We had Olivias birthday party today, she had a ball bless her heart, looking forward to her birthday wednesday, a little peeved ive to work between 8-10 because they said i could have the whole day as holiday and then changed their minds and said i could only have 6 hours! Grr

Oh dear NC weather dosent sound so great. hope it improves soon but then i think bad weather days watching xmas films indoors etc are the best days! Lots of cuddles with DH and DD.

Im still not finished for Christmas shopping. :( Ive left it sooo late this year.

I have started a journal so watch my siggy for the link once i figure how to add it.Xxxx

Hey :hi: hunny

to add a signature you have to copy the url in the tool bar at the top of your journal page then go into your user page and there is a tab at the side to edit your signature....paste the url in there and save it. Hope this makes sense.

Im testing xmas day :wohoo: so hopefully will be joining you soon, but Im not getting my hopes up as really dont feel pregnant in the slightest :sad1: I knew with DS but no sore (.)(.)'s or any major symptoms so think Im out. Ive had a lot of cramping but have IBS so get that loads anyway.

xxx

Hope your all O.K

Whens any one due to test next?? I dont want to be lonely in the first tri on my own c'mon ladies. :dust:

i'm due to test 4th Jan!!! EEEEK that seems ages away :(

Morning ladies,

I am due to test Jan. 1st but might hold off as it seems I will be Oing a little later this cycle. I just got my +OPK yesterday afternoon on CD 16.

gash-hope you get your BFP. every pregnancy is different so you never know!

sjbno-I really dislike wrapping and have so much to do...good for you for finishing!

stef-can't wait for the journal!

sambles-thank you...I did get my positive that afternoon and bowling was a lot of fun!

Hope everyone is doing well. Gonna try and get Avery to a bounce house today so she can burn off some energy since it is still nasty out and she doesn't have preschool for 2 weeks!

Have a great day ladies!

hay NCMommy :) hope you managed to get to preschool :) i feel much better now that the wrapping has been done :) although I do have a couple of pressies that havent arrived yet so i hope there'll be here soon :)

Hmmm think I might be out for this month - OH has a cold and i should be ov'ing tomorrow but apart from his cold I have no signs of Ov this month - no ewcm or anything - i did wonder though if you get ewcm before or after ov? hmmm so confusing lol

Hello :hi:

Gash hope you get your bfp on xmas day. That would be fantastic!

January isnt that far away and with xmas and new year it will fly by im sure of it.

xxx

Hey ladies...

I have been away for a little while and all sorts has been happening. Good to see all the people that have joined, hello and welcome.

I just wanted to pop by and say hallo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->