Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

evening girls, whats everyone up to this weekend? this week we've been off so trying to finish off the house, out front room is now finished and our hall way is all painted and carpeted - will try and upload some photos once i tidy up :haha: also yesterday we had a skip and emptied 5yrs of rubble out of the garden! that was hard work - feeling knackered after that :haha: today we've been food shopping, then out for lunch with my mum, aunt and cousin :D tomorrow we're going to Sams mums for lunch then going to watch my cousin dance :D cant wait :D

Caz - enjoy your pimms :D

Stevensmummy - hope your having a nice weekend :D

:hi: girls hope your all well afm i have had ewcm for 2 days now but not jew to ovulate yet and i have just started decaff green tea again could it be that x x x

No idea caz :shrug: could you ovu early?

Got my blood results back and everything normal :) so happy now Sam needs to do his test :wacko: not sure he's to keen :/

Glad everything is ok with you Sarah!! Hope sams tests go well too! X

So pleased all is well with you Sarah. Great result :thumbup: I can imagine Sam isnt so keen I reckon if I was a bloke i'd be the same but they deal with 'the white stuff' every day, it will be just another day in the office to them kinda thing.

Its like my smear on Thursday, im proper dreading it, dont wana have it done at all yet it will be 'just another routine smear' for the nurse. Eugh!

Cant wait to see pics of your finished house Sarah, how exciting. I love the feeling of satisfaction it gives you having finished decorating. :)

Caz, ive no idea

Kerrrriiiiiiiiiiii - where have you been??? are you ok?

Stef - thanks hun, i think we're just going to play it by ear for the mo as the rules to deliver the "goods" :haha: are really strict and i think at the moment we just cant get them there in the time allowed etc so will probably get Sam to do the test in the next month or so :)

if i could get a bfp then he wouldnt need the test :haha:

Awwww ano I've not been on Bnb as much recently infact I've not been on the laptop that much either cuz it's sooooo slow!!! Seriously a dead snail could move faster!!!

How are we all???

:hi: girls hope your weekend is a chilled one afm think i am ovulating wooopp hers a pic but think it will be darker tomorrow x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120128-00063.jpg
    IMG-20120128-00063.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Kerri - you need to tell Steven to get you a new one :)

Caz - Goodluck for this month :)

Cd28 here and been getting af type cramps for days :( sure its gonna be either cd29 or cd30 that af arrives :( hoping cd30 as at least then I can eat copious amounts of chocolate on the way home from work to console myself lol

Aww thanks Hun, I'm sure she'll be here - I'm even wondering if overnight as I've been getting cramps all evening :(

Good luck sarah .. fingers crossed she stays away

Ive still not had my 1st PP period and im nearly 3month PP!!! .... Gonna ask the HV on wed when i take macie for her 2nd injections as im starting to worry something is wrong

Kerri, mine returned alright and now since 3rd December they have disappeared!! Must be on Holiday! Lol. I asked the nurse when i went for my smear and she offered me no suggestions. :/ (smear was awful by the way. Yuk)

Sarah, hope AF stays away. Fingers crossed. Xx

Still getting cramps but no af :wacko: no doubt she'll appear - horrid witch

Kerri - have you taken a test just I case ;)

Steve - boo to s,ear test :( at least it's over with :)

Grrrr having right food battles with izzie now :( since she was about 18months (or longer) she point blank refuses most foods at dinner, she won't touch vegetable and I'm not sure what else to do :( she won't even try things :(

Oh nooo :( hope its a phase and it passes soon..... Tyler can be picky with food too ... drives me nuts!

Im not pregnant .... weve only dtd once and the job wasnt finished if you get me!! lol

I'm just so frustrated with her food eating habits - we go away in April and i'm dreading what shes going to eat when we go away :( it sounds bad but as the Euro rate is so bad i'm dreading the amount of money we're likely to waste on her not eating food we buy :shrug:

Kerri - i'd still test just to makesure - sometimes you dont need to finish dtd if you had penestrated sex iykwim :) better to check incase lol

Doh shes arrived

So poor Sam needs to take his test now :wacko: in other news though all my cycles for the last 4 months have been 28 days :D wont mean muhc as mine always change but hay ho lol

Steve? Have I had a sex change or you been on the wine again Sarah! :rofl:

Sorry AF has arrived. :(

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78