Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Awwww Kerri bless you :hugs:

Well I have decided I'm joining weight watchers again, I lost 2 stone with WW last time so really hoping I can get some similar results and more this time!

Sarah, I can understand you not wanting to go, but hopefully it will start to give you some conclusive answers either way which will lead you into the right direction of what you need to do next etc rather than constantly being left in the dark and the will I won't I every month limbo. :hugs: hope it all goes really well. How's Sams promise of DTD every night coming along?

Jem, lol @ passing off as a sickness bug! :haha: I remember when I first started my job there was a girl in my induction who ended up with a 'poorly tummy' the day after we started and she was blaming it on the staff canteen and the food she had eaten in there, she put a complaint in the lot and it turned out to be MS, was hilarious! She had no idea she was pregnant though! Lol

Sorry it's all up in the air about BFing, your consultant should be able to give you more answers I'm sure.

Well... Today is gona be fun.... Not. I'm waiting for the gas man to do a gas safety inspection. Oh joyus! Productive morning so far though, I'm tidied up, washed 1 load & put it on the line, I've another load in, I've hoovered and polished and I'm about to go in the shower after a well deserved cup of tea.

Xx

Good luck with your WW stef!! I really want to lose a bit of weight but i can't not give up bad food lol!! So I've decided to take up swimming again and try my hand at boxercise, starts next week of course! Until then I shall enjoy being lazy :haha:

And Sarah I agree with stef hopefully they can give you answers, hope it goes well for you xxx

Thanks!! Well I haven't had a single take away this year! I
Know we're only 13 days in but we usually have 1 per week.

I'm going to take up swimming again, just been a little busy so far but I'm planning on going early morning before hubby goes to work and it will prepare me for getting up early again in prep for going back to work :cry:

Xx

I am ashamed to say that I have had a good few take aways lol I've had your share hehe!!
I was planning on going early this morning but my OH was working late and wanted a long lie in bed so I've rescheduled to next week x

Thanks!! Well I haven't had a single take away this year!

CHRIST!!! Whats wrong with you!! haha x..:haha:

Stevensmummy ive had loads of takeaways too ... we will eat Stef's share then tell her all about it to make her jealous haha!! :rofl:

What a great friend i am hey Stef ... Your sooo lucky to have me!! hehe

Only joking .... Well done i actually am Very proud of you cuz i know your a bit of a takeaway queen like me ... so well done you and hope you stick to the WW xx

Fook off!! I knew there was a reason why I am friends with you kerri... Not :rofl:

Only kidding, surprisingly I still love you :)

I best stick to the WW any way cos were going to be naughty at the end of feb when I gate crash at yours. Thought I might bake some cupcakes for the occasion too if you want me to?

Well its almost 4pm and the man still hasnt been, gota say im a little peeved. Its been a gorgeous day here and weve all been stuck in the bloody house :(

xx

Lol that sounds like a plan hehe!! Except when were ten tonne tessa's I think we may regret it lol!!
How typical stef as soon as you sit on the loo the door will go lol!! X

hahahaha thats true!! Stef will have the last laugh then!!

evening girls,

thanks for the posts and support :hugs: i'll let you know how we get on! we've currently dtd cd9, 11, 14 and gonna try and dtd tonight as been having some ovu type pains so worth another shot i guess - not quite dtd every day though :angry:

Stef - good luck with WW :D sure you'll do fab again :D

Steviesmum - boxercise sounds fab :D

Kerri - meanie pants!! LOL

Good luck sarah I hope you get your BFP!! I shall keep everything crossed for you! Xxx

Sarah how did it go at the drs today ?

xx

hay girls, where has everyone gone?

Well we went to the Drs yesterday and I am going for a blood test tomorrow to test for ovu again and thyroid plus some other things :) also Sam has to do a sperm test - the only problem with that is that he needs to do the deed and then we need to get it to the hospital within 45 mins!!! what a pain in the ass lol

Anyway the dr told us, as we have izzie we wont be eligable for ivf on the NHS :shrug: so even if the results arent good it would still cost us in the end :shrug:

same as us Sarah we have to go private we have a son i am doing egg sharing in august but i hope we can do it all are self so we don't need to go back x x x

Sarah, thats pretty crappy about the IVF thing just because you already have 1 child. Perhaps the government should take that approach that if you already have 1 child then they arent gona pay benefits for the tax payer to support them and their ever expanding families. Eugh. (thats another rant for another day)

Glad they're doing things now thoigh to try and help rather than telling you to keep ttc for x amount of months before they look into anything. Hope all is well with the blood tests etc.

As for Sam... thats some demand, getting to the hospital within 45 mins to drop off his sample! Lol!

I dont know where every one has gone, the thread has been deserted again :nope:

Come back! :haha: If not ill have to think of a new plea :rofl:

xx

Caz - its crap isnt it :hug: fingers crossed we'll get our bfp the other conventional way :D

Stef - Sams first reply was does that mean I wont be able to go to sleep afterwards :haha: also can you imagine the stress trying to get that the hospital :haha:

Lol could the not have let him do the sample in the hospital rather than trying to get it there within 45 mins lol!! You should definitely have the benny hill theme playing on the journey lol!
And I agree that it's rubbish they won't fund your ivf because you already have a kid, but hopefully you manage to conceive naturally! You never know! Xxxx

:hi: girls i am having a few pimm's tonight hope you all have a nice weekend x x x

Enjoy caz!! I also hope you all have a lovely Saturday night! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->