Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Im goin to the drs today to ask them for advice x

:hi: steve ..... hahahaha always thought you looked like a steve tbh!!

Sorry the witch arrived sarah :( ... fancy sending her my way!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm hers my opks when do you think i ovulated ff said it was cd14 but cd15 look like it to me we never bd on cd15 but we did on cd16 and we are tonight do you think it will be enuf x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120130-00067.jpg
    IMG-20120130-00067.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Steve :haha: sorry hun, my stupid phone!

Kerri - did you get to the Drs?

Caz - goodluck hun :D

Well i've booked my accupuncture consultant appointment tomorrow, hoping the lady can give me some information :)

I'm actually gonna take a break from ttc at the mo - we go away in April so i dont want to be pregnant when we go to disney land etc :) what do you think? i figure going to see the accupuncture lady would still be a good idea as it will give my body time to respond and then in April I should be in a good healthy mind / body crap to ttc again? what do you think?

:hi: girls hope your all well afm think i am 3 or 4 dpo woopp we didn't :sex: last night think i will be covered sarah i think you should try it hun x x x

I did go drs hun they booked me in for bloods to check my thyroid etc but ......

exactly 3months pp today and my period is here ........ finally!!!!!! lol typical huh ... if it had come yesterday it could of saved me a drs trip

Happy 3months Macie ..... :shock: scary!

hello ladies :hi: just popping through to see how everyone is. Apologies for been MIA but my computer broke in november and ive just only got a new one. Things are going well with us. Blakes 5 months this week (happy 3 months to macie too) cant believe how quick its went. He is a fantastic baby and Calebs still being an amazing big brother. We have managed to get a few holidays booked for this year so Im looking forward to getting away as a family of 4. Lovely to read all your updates xxx

:hi: girls :af: has got me 27day cycle never get them my cycles are between 28 to 32 weird x x x

Hey ladies how is everyone :)!!
Witch got me at 33 days after my Implant came out, Sooo happy that I know whats going on and OH suggested buying some opks this month :)! Xx

Hi ladies, can I join? First month of TTC #2, DD will be 2 next month.

Hi Ladies! Just dropping in to join this thread!
I think I am 1-2dpo today, according to FF chart.
Been trying to conceive number 2 for far too long! Age 40.

Just a quick question ladies - am using OPK kits, BBT temp checking, and charting my CM...can you take a look at these pics and let me know what you think?
I hardly ever / never get a darker LH line than the reference line on OPK tests, which is why I use charting CM and BBT alongside the OPK tests.

Im a little worried that I may have BD'd too early this cycle, but all my previous cycles I have ovulated very close to my LH surge (usually within a few hours of getting my surge!) and I didnt want to miss that egg! lol. My partner was away working on the day of my surge so we BD'd the night before I got my surge - so in essence:

We BD'd around midnight Saturday 3rd March with abundant EWCM;

It looks like I started my LH surge Sunday 4th March afternoon (what do you all think from the OPK pics?),

I felt really crampy ovulation type pains from Sunday night / and through Monday 5th March morning,

OPK tests showed I was still surging Monday 5th March morning! (I think! what do you ladies think?!)....

OPK tests today 6th March are negative again.

My Temp rise happened on Monday 5th.
My CM was egg white and abundant from 2nd March, until it changed to watery on the 5th March and had dried / gone as of today 6th March.

Do you think I BD'd too early ladies? We used preseed and basically BD'd around 24 and 48 hours prior to ovulation. Too early? How long can spermies survive?

Any advice appreciated!

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
:hi: hun i would say the 5th one is the + hun you should be covered with the bd do it tonight and tomorrow that should well cover you x x

Hello Ladies....It's been a while and I just wanted to update you as i haven't been on in soooo long...after almost 4 years of trying for #2 I gave birth on Feb 1st to a beautiful baby boy...he was 3 weeks premature and has no health problems...I want to thank you all for the support you gave me...:hugs: and :dust: to all

Not been on here for a few months as trying not to think about TTC too much. Think we're going to try for 2 more months then take a break due to possibly moving countries and jobs next year... So fingers crossed for this month or next!

Haven't been on in a year. Hope everyone is well. Last summer was a big bust. Had an ectopic and then blood clot in October. Took time off. On metformin, provera, and clomid now. Well actually when I get back from Disney next week 😃 wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->