Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Let me know what cara says,I'm cd 5 low on monitor,are u temping again

Cd 4 for me and temping gone out window coz ive got tonsillitis!! 39.4 *c is not a good temp to start adding in ff!!
I'd love to know what cara says baby, and get BDing hahaha!! I haven't been to a bluebella party as no one seems to do em here!!
Xxxx

so lovely ladies 3 weeks since mirena out and not a drop of bleeding , i have been pregnant 3 times already and know what it feels like to feel preggo .
and i do , i feel pregnant .. i am feeling ill . my boobs hurt more so at side under arms . i am dizzy im tired , ect oh and super hungry ..
iv taken hpt with where negative , but saying i got caught straight away so say just under 3 weeks ago would it show on hpt , ??? but say i did n got caught 2 weeks or less when would it show ??
oh anoyed . you know when you just feel pregnant and need to know xx any ideas girls ? xx

If you caught less than 2 weeks ago then theres a chance its not enough HCG yet

its driving me mad haha . the nurse who removed my mirena said if i dont get period in a month after removal go back to her and take test . well that will be a week today , so ill try not poas before then . if i can :)

Let me know what cara says,I'm cd 5 low on monitor,are u temping again

juat waiting on my reading coming through hope its today been well long think thats because im eager and excited
hey girlies hows you all sounds like were rolling slowly in with the pos opk or cbfm:shrug: so im cd9 im temping but sadly missed it this morning did,nt get in till 11pm last night the bluebella was great so many good sex games got my prize as winner in suck and blow received CHOCOLATE WILLY'S:happydance: AND CHOCOLATE BALLS NICE SO FUNNY thinking of arranging 1 at mine but then i thought were do i send hubby and kids so thats a deffo nope:nope:
so the lines again are really identicle and light in coulor[sky blue] 6th month using cbfm hubby is up for another session [b'ing] haha:thumbup:so any pos on tst as i think im going take a opk it a min just to see if thre a pos as these lines on cbfm are bugging me as thats what they look like when i get my peaks so i will test and put it on ctp in bout half hour xxx:hugs:

baby0 try to test around 2pm with opks its the best time,im on cd6,cbfm just asked for 1st stick and still on low,i need to get some opks think i only have a couple left but know i ov cd 13-14 anyway

hi all i see a line , :happydance:
i also feel preggers but bear in mind this is not based on a missed period but a period that has not turned up yet 3 weeks after removal .
i feel ill , my boobs hurt , im dizzy , hungry ect

do you lot see it ,

Attachments

• DSCF4119.jpg
    DSCF4119.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 7
:hi:
I hope you guys don't mind me barging in but I am ttc #4 , I had a TR in May of last year I been ttc for 12 months. I have 3 girls I would love a little boy but more so a healthy baby none the less. I had an hsg done on Friday which indicated that my left tube is blocked, I am on CD 9 I hope its true that you a more fertile for 3 months after having an HSG, I know now that its taking longer because I only have one tube I hope I ovulate from the right side this month my CBFM is stilling showing low.
Good luck to everyone

Welcome!! FC you dont have to wait much longer for your BFP!

Noshowjo, how exciting! Cant wait to see your official BFP announcement!!

Good luck to everyone who must be very busy DTD!!

Hello ladies. I'm 28, DH is 29. We have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Our first son took 2 years to conceive. Then 11 months later his brother was conceived without actuall trying but not preventing. This was our first month TTC #3. I would love a baby girl some day but who knows. Maybe I'm destined to be surrounded by handsome boys. I have put on some weight after my second pregnancy and am concerned this may cause issues with TTC. But who knows. We're just going to go with it. I know in my heart that our family is not complete. So I know there's another baby out there for us. We just need to wait until it decides to become part of our family. So hello once again to all you TTCers. This can be one heck of a roller coaster for some of us. I'm just hoping to enjoy the ride :winkwink:

We will be trying for our 4th soon right now we are NTNP and i am breastfeeding 2days late and hoping it means something

sorry i should have said we have three girls 4,3,8 months. I would like a big family 6 or more

It is so lovely when you read a thread where someone was trying a month ago and then notice that they are pregnant!!
Just wanted to say congratulations wanting2more :dance:

Hi everyone, can I join in on this thread too? I'm 26 and DH is 28. We have two daughters 6 and 4 and a son 14 months. TTC #4. I'm actually 11dpo and have had so many symptoms but so far only BFN. Good luck to everyone!

Hi everyone :wave:

My name is Jolene and I'm almost 29 my Oh is 34 . We are TTC#3 . We have a beautiful daughter thats 11 and a very hansom son thats 6 . We have been trying for 8 months , but its only for the last 3 or so months that I have had nice cycles . I believe I might have the big O today or tomorrow so we will be doing loads of BD today and tomorrow .

I really hope we get a BFP soon.

Loads of :dust::dust::dust: to all you ladies TTC and congrats to those who have conceived XxX

Hi Im TTC #3 1 DS aged 11 nearly 12 and DS aged 7 nearly 8. I would love a DD, we are doing all the exicting things, change of diet, positions, 1 month in i am 7 days dpo so in that 2 week wait bit, but it was a quick decision and just so happened I was ov last week, So dont think its happened this month. Although not feeling too good, but it could be work related. So fingers crossed. :D
Best wishes to everyone trying. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->