Anyone TTC #3 or more?

The witch got me yesterday so onto cycle 2, fingers crossed this one is lucky as we are getting married on Friday :) x

The witch got me yesterday so onto cycle 2, fingers crossed this one is lucky as we are getting married on Friday :) x

Awww sorry sweetie!! You never know, honeymoon baby could be visiting :0)

I think AF coming, peed ready for testing and checked cp/cm and there's brown/red cm so looks like the b***h visiting!! I'll see how the bleeding goes!!

Hope everyone else ok?!

Baby O my chum how are you??!!!!

XxxxxxX

At least you will be able to have a drink at your wedding rather than raise suspicion lol.

Fatmumma, you just never know so FC

At least you will be able to have a drink at your wedding rather than raise suspicion lol.

Fatmumma, you just never know so FC

Yes we had thought it may raise a few eyebrows :) heres to a honeymoon baby xx

Awww sorry sweetie!! You never know, honeymoon baby could be visiting :0)

I think AF coming, peed ready for testing and checked cp/cm and there's brown/red cm so looks like the b***h visiting!! I'll see how the bleeding goes!!

Hope everyone else ok?!

Baby O my chum how are you??!!!!

XxxxxxX

:flower:hi huni well it says 8dpo no bfp but no af having lots on/off cramps on lower rite side lots of creamy cm soz tmi but this cycles has driven me mad so im just waiting it out but want to k ow which 1 is coming af/bfp:hugs:

The :witch: arrived typically a day late just to show who's in control!! If she was real if punch her face in!! Sorry if tmi but I'm glad I tidied my downstairs hedge coz this is a stonker of an AF and overgrown foliage woulda made it ten times worse!!! :0o!!
Xxxx

My best wishes are for you 9 months pregnancy. :happydance:

fatmumma and mummy3ds sorry the witch got u both,a honeymoon baby would be awesome mummy3ds

I am on cd 23 of 24 day cycles,9dpo and have backache,creamy cm and can only just touch cervix with fingertip its so high,temp this morning was 36.74 but i not temped upto now has only just found thermometer lol and got a bfn this morning

fx for bfp for everyone

Hi there I'm TTC #3, I'm 27 DH is 30 DD is 5 and DS is 10.. we have been trying for 2 yrs and 2 months and still having no luck, its very frustrating cuz my cycles are extremely long and i have been diagnosed with PCOS in April. I'm new to this site but needed a buddy to talk to during this journey to keep motivated

Hi there I'm TTC #3, I'm 27 DH is 30 DD is 5 and DS is 10.. we have been trying for 2 yrs and 2 months and still having no luck, its very frustrating cuz my cycles are extremely long and i have been diagnosed with PCOS in April. I'm new to this site but needed a buddy to talk to during this journey to keep motivated

Welcome hunni, we're here for support, encouragement and a good old rant if a need it!!
I'm TTC #6 and just started my 23rd cycle so can totally understand your frustration, it worked before so why is it not happening now right?

Hopefully your :bfp: is just over the hill waiting for you!!

:hug: and baby:dust:
Xxxx

Hi ladies.

I was on vacation for over a week, so I posted to introduce myself, then I was gone.

Anyway. I am waiting to O. Cd...something.:haha:

I recognize a few names from another thread......which I can't seem to find. :blush:

Good luck to everyone. :flower:

Welcome hunni, we're here for support, encouragement and a good old rant if a need it!!
I'm TTC #6 and just started my 23rd cycle so can totally understand your frustration, it worked before so why is it not happening now right?

Xxxx

I've been waiting a long time too. Cycle #25 for me. I'm beyond impatient at this point.
How did our bodies get broken after working so well?:shrug:

Welcome back! Gosh i hope all you long time TTCers get your BFPs really soon!! We've been trying 7 months and that seems like an eternity! Will know tomorrow or the next day if we will be moving on to our 8th month TTC.

C'mon BFPs!!!! Lol

Hey ready!! How are you? I totally agree with being broken!! I dunno what to do? I can't really do the whole temping thing coz my daughter regularly has night terrors and my youngest wakes occasionally to play!! Haha!!
I could opk but is that something else to obsess about!! More stress!!

Xxxxx

I'm going to try to relax a bit more about it. I was getting more serious with every month, OPKs and just started temping and putting everything into FF. I'm not going to concentrate on them so much now. Just BD when I feel like it. Its very hard not to think about when I might be O'ing and plan to seduce DH (not that he takes much seducing LOL)
I realised I was taking it all far too seriously when I got to the point of during BDing just worrying about getting him to hurry up and do his stuff before one of the kids wake up, rather than actually enjoying it, which just isn't right.
I figure in the past its happened on the month that I really didn't think it would, the month where I was sure it wouldn't happen as we had only DTD once and I wasn't even sure it was the right time as I was so busy thinking about other things.
I'm hoping the same theory will work LOL

Xxxx

I surely hope so :)!! And yes I can't understand why I'm having such a hard time conceiving now and my other two were fairly easy.. I have been taking a product called Fertilaid this is my second month so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for my O day soon..

I certaintly prefer the laid back approach, its a lot less work and way more enjoyable too.:winkwink:

At this point, I feel like I have tried everything. I have ntnp, I have temped and used opks, I have even done meds and IUI! Sheesh!

A few months ago I was more relaxed and even missed a fertile window. This month I am planning it out. Dh doesn't know that yet.:haha:

Ok so slightly new plan, from next month I can relax, but this month I am going to make myself carry on with the OPKs and Temping and charting every tiny detail of CM and CP etc
Last month I had a 6 day LP, I am now worried that in the past when I have been getting the +opk and have stopped using the opks that I have had a surge, but not actually O'd and then O'd at a later date and having been having short LPs this whole time. Last month I was checking my CP as well and am as sure as I can be that I did O then. So I just want to be sure that I am having a normal LP, and that was just a one off for some unknown reason, and then I can relax.

Started spotting just after lunch :-(. AF was due today. Onto 8th month

Lets have some good news!!

Wanting- has the spotting turned into AF? Sorry she's spoiling the party, stupid :witch:!!
Cycle 8 isn't gonna know what's hit it!!! Hopefully it's your last cycle for 9 mths eh?
:hug:
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back