Anyone ttc in Kent, England? Thought it might be nice to chat to local ladies

fuschia

Reaction score
Just thought it might be nice if there's anyone out there to chat to local ladies in same boat.

I saw someone was doing one for another part of the country.

Im 26 and ttc#2 this is my 9th cycle .

I love b n b and have enjoyed chatting to ladies on the same journey as me!

I put it off for a while as I thought I might get too obsessed but actuallyiit's the opposite as I can come here and work through things with my ttc friends so im looking for more :) xx

I'm in Bristol, UK and also 26. Currently on cycle #1 after coming off BC but day 120!!! We think because of PCOS but not sure.

Happy to chat!

Me me! :)

We're ttc #2 as of this week after suffering an early mc in February. My LO is 19 months tomorrow & a cheeky little monkey!

DH & I have been married since dec 2009, & together since 2001, & at the end of the month I'll be 29! :)

I love bnb too & find it really good for when my brain is thinking about nothing but babies & getting pregnant but I don't want to bore my real life friends! Ha ha

Where abouts in kent are you?

Xx

Hello to both of you!

Gosh it must be trying your patience wtbam! I hope somethinghhappens soon.

Have you ovulated yet or is that what you are waiting for?

5 yeat plan- aww my dd is nearly 26 months!

I am in Malling, near Maidstone. .. how about you? X

No way!! I grew up in East Malling :) by the station, my parents still live there & we got married in the church there & had DS christened there too :)

We live rochester way now & I work in rochester but DH works in kings hill.

Have you always lived around there? Xx

I live in kings hill :)

Rochester obv just down the road!

Always lived in Kent but not here... Sevenoaks and Tonbridge area :)

Im sorry you had a mis carriage :( is this your 1st cycle trying since? X

Yeah, had to wait for first AF then just started trying again. I'm hopeful that we'll conceive quickly again, but just because we were lucky to catch straight away twice doesn't mean we will be again so I'm trying not to stress too much/put the pressure on. If we fall this month EDD would be 28th December!!

Do you go to the kit & kaboodle sales in kingshill? I bet we've met before & don't know it!! Ha ha

Xx

If we fell this month I think my edd would be 26th!

That is if I ov when expected. ... if I don't then we will probably miss this cycle as hubby is away from my cd 17 .

I do go to the sales. .. not all! And not recently. .. I find them to be a bit stressful! Xmy dh works Saturdays so its always me and dd that go which can be stressful when she thinks she has been brought to a toddler group and is picking things up and playing with everything!

So in rochester which maternity hospital do you go to? X

Lol yeah I bet!! Me & my mum sometimes go, but DS has so much stuff we don't go everytime or there's be nowhere to keep everything I buy for him!! Ha ha

It's medway maritime over here, which doesn't have a great reputation but it was fine last time round & is really close & easy to get to from home. You'll go to pembury presumably? Is that where you were first time round? Bit of a stressful journey when the time comes I imagine :/ we did it January as we stayed in tunbridge wells for our anniversary & there were fallen trees & floods & we commented how stressful it would be if you were in labour doing that trip!! :/ but worth it when you get there I'm told with double beds in all the rooms etc?

Xx

I think your getting Pembury and Maidstone birthing centre mixed up.

I lived in Tonbridge when I had dd. And I went to pembury. There its quite new and you have you own private room but hubbys aren't allowed to stay.

Maidstone birthing centre is mkre like a hotel with a double bed for you and dh and is for low risk ladies but if you have a complication its into ambulance and off to pembury so its whether ladies like to take that chance really

I had emcs with dd so wouldn't have been good for me!

Xxx

Hey how are you doing?

I just tested this am & got bfn but hoping it's too early- not sure when I o'd so might only be 7dpo today.

Gutted though :(

Hope you're doing ok :)

Xxx

I tested this am at 10dpo and bfn :( feeling that im out . So frustrated x

Oh no :( it's still early.

I've started getting frequent urination so feeling positive today- will test in the morning, or maybe leave it till Sunday now.

You're not out till AF arrives! Xxx

I know they say that but do you really think that?

With dd I had a mega early bfp... id imagine id get an early one in another pregnancy too! Or do yoi think people dont always implant early etc?

Its a difficult one... I cant imagine me being one of those that gets a bfp later on! Although apparently 9dpo is most common implantation day! X

I think there's no rhyme or reason to it, so just because you got an early BFP before does not mean you will next time. Both times I tested 12dpo I think, so fairly late. Leave it till Friday & test again. I might wait till Sunday or might cave & test Friday. I'm feeling confident today, prob won't be by Friday! Would like to avoid the blue day I got at 11dpo both PGs convinced I wasn't pg when a test prob would have showed BFP by then, but DH likes me to wait (not sure why! I guess so we know for sure, no possibility of false negatives- not that we've had one yet other than hopefully yesterdays!! Lol)

Fingers crossed we'll both get bfps by the weekend :)
Xxx

Ha ha ha my last message was so optimistic!

AF arrived today so back to square 1!!

How's things with you? Hope you're well :)

Xxx

Hi! Well your not far behind me then as im on cd3!

Onwards and upwards eh! Might as well be positive as bring negative isnt going to help!

I have reflexology tomorrow :) havr it twice per month.

Are you trying anything different this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->