Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

oh wow :dance::yipee::yipee::headspin::yipee::yipee::happydance: thats brilliant news wantingagirl i`m so really pleased for you :dust: for a sticky bean
and another 1 on this thread fx`d for us all, hope you find out something soon babydeabreu, im on cd 19 so another 1ww for me nothing doing tho, slight cramps but been getting these since cd9 and had alot last cycle so not getting my hopes up
gash02/3boys how r you both doing
and every1 else hope you are all keeping well, and for the rest of us waiting for a :bfp: (and those with 1) lots of :dust::dust::dust:

hey maryanne Im good thanks a bit of ms but nothing too serious.

fxd for your :bfp: this month too :dust: nxxx

hehe.... dimebar hun I luv it :haha:
I know how you feel hun just try and stay strong as hard as it is. Has your AF ever been awol like
this before? I hope you get your BFP soon I want you to be my bump buddy and you too MaryAnne and
everyone else!!

Maryanne thanks hun...... hehe. I cant believe it has actually happened and now I just want it to stick.
This thread does seem lucky hope the rest of us get their BFP soon :hugs:

:hi: Gash and 3boys

xxxxxxxx

Hey ladies :)

Gurrrrrhh to has it been late before shona lol not this late hun..maybe 4 days tops(with my boy) so i'm headbutting the wall in too whats going on!!!.:shrug: god damn its doing my head in!....18 days late (COME ONNNNNNN) where r u witch she is a right pain in the backside..normally i wouldnt miss the old broomstick but having no sign of af and no positives hpt is just mind boggling ..... stop playing hide and seek and show ya damn face lol

sorry i'm so frustrated :dohh: :haha:

i'd love to be your bump buddies hun...,(have a word with the witch and i'll get back to you on that one) lol xx

maryann..only us left hun, got my fingers crossed for you sweet xxxxxxx

is it possible you didnt ovulate this cycle hun?

is it possible you didnt ovulate this cycle hun?

hey you :)

because i didnt use any opk's its possible hun :shrug: but i will never know!! The only thing is i'm thinking is that i might of O'd later than usal an thats what the watery discharge/bleed was....maybe implantation?? so maybe thats why the test isnt showing a poss as hcg levels might be low?? is that a possibility?

or maybe just nothing, no egg no af just a crap month :wacko:

I was thinking you have ov'd later either way as it could not show up on a test yet or it could be the reason af is late too xxx

thanks..i hope so hun :)

I'm not going to test now untill end of this week...gives my body that bit more of a chance to show hcg levels...and gives my mind a chance to relax and not think bout it as much. xx

Thats a good idea hun, do you think maybe that bleed was ovulation bleeding I get them sometimes? You really should get the CBFM thats what I used rather than all the second guessing :hugs: xxxxx

hopefully hun, i think ur bleed was most likely ovulation bleed rather than ib as if it was ib you should of gotten a bfp by now, but that means that ur defo still in with a shot which is great news.

21 days now ladies and still no af..getting really pissed off now. went docs yesterday did a test come back neg...gota go back next tues if still no af. this is really starting to suck whats going on ;(

thanks wantabelly and you too again!

Hun....hope you get some answers soon as to why you havent had your AF or BFP yet. Has your AF been quite regular hun since giving birth? This must be so frustrating I understand why you are so annoyed. Have you ever had annavolutory cycle that you know of? xxxxx

hey you :)

how you feeling? got any appointments sorted yet?

my af since giving birth has always been around the 27th either...i might have missed o this time but who knows hun? just 21 days is a long time, so maybe that is the reason. i just hope that nothings wrong. after blood test if still no joy then i will talk to him about a scan to make sure that everythings ok!! xx

awh that sucks hunny, hope you get some answers soon :hugs: xxx

deabreau I was checking back in to see how you are doing hun? I would be equally annoyed. I will be praying you get some answers soon.

deabreau I was checking back in to see how you are doing hun? I would be equally annoyed. I will be praying you get some answers soon.

Thanks hun thats real sweet of you. day 24 and still no joy..docs dont no i dont no no one knows :shrug: dont no whqt to do :dohh: the thing is ive started to get ral bad middle back pain and feeling really dizzy..had a head ache now for the last 3days...just dont no feeling bit low about it. :nope:

thanks for caring though xx

:hugs: awh hunny how horrible for you, here if you want a rant xxx

sorry this is happening to you hun! x x

ah thanks girls so nice to know you care :) you know what its like when your late or get bfn always puts that frustration/sadness in your mind. just being late with no idea no answers it beginning to take its toll on me.

i wana join you all in bumpvill xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->