Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

how you getting on hun..ive still got no af :(

hubby just gone out to get me a test..but i dont want to test becasue it keeps saying negative...not just that i dont want hubby to get upset either :( but i'm 11 days late so he want to see if im pregnant or not.. keeps touching belly saying give me baby lol hes so egar to want another too..so its real frustrating. i'm going to take it till tomorrow tho...so fingers crossed xx

wow surely you have to be pregnant hun! Altho I know the heartache of the BFN. I sure hope its the result that you want are you testing first thing? I shall be checking up on you hun :hugs: have you ever been this late? Your OH sounds just like mine xxx

i sure do hope so hun :) i'll be testing first wee i do in the monring lol

i'll lety you know tomorrow xx

when you going to test?

hi every1 hope your all doing well today, wantingagirl yes i`m in cramlington how about you? the curly hair club lol :flower: my little ones are in :crib: asleep so its time for :comp: and :coffee: if my cycles is a normal 28 day i should be gearing up to ovulation and hope to get some :sex: and hope :spermy: will catch my eggy and result in a :baby: i don`t mind if its :blue: or :pink: iv`e had a busy week doing the usual chores :hangwashing: doing :dishes: and:laundry: but hate :iron: have had to sort through the junk :mail: and could murder a :wine: shame i`m teatotal coz i don`t like the feeling of being :drunk: and needing :loo: i`m having a nosey round bnb then gonna hit the :shower: before i :tease: dh into :sex: ,,,i just love the smilies , well i`m off to stalk so :wave: and gl on some more :bfp:s around here and lots of :dust:

Wow your busy busy and loving your description of everything you are doing :haha:

Im in Whitley Bay hun so not far from you, just moved here 7 months ago from Scotland. My mother in law grew up in Cramlington We are thinking of moving when our rental runs out in July as its so expensive here.

How are you hun, you having a nice weekend? Where are you in your cycle?

xxxxx

hi wantingagirl :hi: i`m on cd 13 ,don`t know if i`m ovulating coz i dont chart or anything just hoping nature is kind to me, whitley bay is a lovely place i sometimes go there to featonbys auction but havent been in a while and i can imagine renting will be expensive there.I love the smilies they are cute

babydeabrue,good luck with the test i really hope you get your :bfp: wouldnt that be cool another :bfp: on this thread, my daughter is pregnant with her second, her first is 8 months old and she is now 11 weeks pregnant but she didnt get a positive test until she was 6 weeks, she was just using cheapies from £shop and did 3 and got :bfn: then at 6 weeks got :bfp: ,so heres hoping fx`d for you hun

good luck every1 and lots of :dust:

Hey mary thanks for letting me know bout your daughter thats great news :hugs:......also nice to know theres hope for me still as i tested this monring and got :bfn:....i think the :witch: is just late :wacko:

that makes me now 12 days late :dohh:

the wait continues...

hey hun, sorry you got a bfn its so fustrating! maybe it would be a good idea for you to temp next cycle and that way you will know when you ovulated and will know exactly when to test? might save u from the pain of a bfn. x x

yeah thanks hun i may just do that :)

just so annoying when af is late...totally does your head in. but i'm definitely going to get some opk's cant be doing this everymonth xxx

hey ladies :hi:

Im just on quickly catching up, sorry you got a :bfn: babydeabreu

Thanks but no worries girlies :)

I just think AF is late and that bean is not hiding. surly it would have showed possitive by now..so i'm just taking it as,just got to wait till she arrive

..hows all you girls getting on? got any appointment coming up?

hey hunni

:hugs:

Ive not got any appointments yet as Ive not even called my doctor, Im going to go when Im 8 weeks so that will be the 23rd and I will probably get a scan that week too. xxx

Maryanne yeah it is lovely here and ace being at the seafront but it is so expensive and my hubby works in longbenton at TescoBank so the transport can get expensive, we are thinking of maybe renting in Benton until all debts are clear from when I was a student so we can then get a mortgage. It depends if there is a high need for childminders in the Benton area as going to do the course in the next 6 months. Its so weird maybe Ive passed you in the street :haha:

Lynsey how you getting on? Sorry for your bfn thats crappy. I hope you get answers soon.

ASFM soz TMI but I have had lots of wet days since OV, 2 dry days too but on and off wet on them days you know not loads but today quite alot so who knows :hugs:

Hope everyone is well xxxxx

hey hunni

:hugs:

Ive not got any appointments yet as Ive not even called my doctor, Im going to go when Im 8 weeks so that will be the 23rd and I will probably get a scan that week too. xxx

its all exciting stuff isnt it :) have you told anyone though? i think i went last time when i was 4 weeks...so that they can get the appointment sorted from the hospital to get my scan booked. do they not do that up there? :shrug:

i'm so excited for you :hugs: :hugs:

Maryanne yeah it is lovely here and ace being at the seafront but it is so expensive and my hubby works in longbenton at TescoBank so the transport can get expensive, we are thinking of maybe renting in Benton until all debts are clear from when I was a student so we can then get a mortgage. It depends if there is a high need for childminders in the Benton area as going to do the course in the next 6 months. Its so weird maybe Ive passed you in the street :haha:

Lynsey how you getting on? Sorry for your bfn thats crappy. I hope you get answers soon.

ASFM soz TMI but I have had lots of wet days since OV, 2 dry days too but on and off wet on them days you know not loads but today quite alot so who knows :hugs:

Hope everyone is well xxxxx
humm its just so much to get you thinking....how long you got till you test? fingers crossed :happydance:

(TMI) but i've just had nookie...and i got very watery light pink discharge after..only couple of wipes then it went :shrug:...hummmmmmmmmm now what in the hell is that? .....i know things have been a little tighter down there since pregnancy but could that make me bruise/bleed a little bit? could it be the egg? arghhh what do i think lol :shrug::dohh:

xx

could be a couple of things hun...... could be IB, irritation of cervix in sex or ovulation. Im hoping its IB and if you dont know when you have ovulated maybe you were testing when your AF wasnt even due??? When are you testing again?

I will be testing either Sun or Monday :thumbup:

Cramp easing up but still there and scratching every now and again but just know im gonna get AF xxxxx

i hope it is IB too hun..but i definitely know i was due on (or around) the 27th of jan :thumbup: i have been due around that time for the last 4 months, so thats why its strange that there no AF last month :shrug:

i'm going to be testing again on sunday as well. i did the test yesterday as my other half left in on the loo seat before he went out..to make sure i didnt forget lol and it was...:bfn: so now i'm testing sunday then i'm going to go to the docs to get blood test....then if stiiiiiiiiill no af, then i shall just bloody give up an just say the witch is a pain in the arse lol

lets hope these cramps your getting is a good sign that bean is there :) fingers crossed for you x

oooooooooooo fingers crossed for you ladies, i hoe you get your much wanted :bfp: 's this month xxx

:hi: hun

I cheated and got my :bfp: yesterday morning. I hope yur test shows the same on Sunday hun. Luving yur new avatar pic. Hope your enjoying yur weekend xxxxx

This thread is sooooooooooooooooooooo lucky babydeabru-your next xxx

No I havnt told anyone apart from my little sister because she is pregnant and my friend Natalie who is also pregnant and who I met on bnb so she would have found out anyway. All my best friends and family are in the quiet and wont be told for ages yet, still not even told the doctors :haha: xxx

:hi: hun

I cheated and got my :bfp: yesterday morning. I hope yur test shows the same on Sunday hun. Luving yur new avatar pic. Hope your enjoying yur weekend xxxxx

OMG OMG OMG...HUN i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo please for you. i literally jumped out my seat, i cant believe everyone on this thread has got a bfp..thats soooo excellant :thumbup:

fingers crossed i'm next as 17 day late now is doing my head in lol

whoop whoop :happydance: :happydance: soo happy for you xxxx

Thank you hun :hugs: You are next if not already hun cant wait for you to be my bump buddy, its so strange isnt it I joined this one and a couple of others and they seem to be lucky. I hope you dont need to wait too much longer hun the not knowing is torture rather than having an answer.

I wasnt late hun...... I was gonna test Sunday but caved in Friday morning on a superdrug test and had the faintest of line then cracked open a digi(12dpo), did another one today and a stronger line(13 dpo) AF due tomorrow. Hope it sticks hun......

:haha: to you nearly falling off your seat you should have seen Nats response too :happydance: xxxxx

lol haha...oh right i duno why i thought you was late what a dimebar i am lol :)

being 17days late i have no feeling of hope anymore :( after so many negative test ive have given up..was meant to test this morning but i was so sad to test as i hate seeing NOT PREGNANT..is sooo annoying and soo upsetting.

i hope this is the lcuky thread and rubs off on me...boo hoo to bfn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->