Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

well it works on a first come first seen basis, so my plan is to get up at 5.30, get the kids ready and drop them to my SIL's for 7 and head straight there, should be there for 7.45 they start taking blood at 8.45 so hopefully i will be one of the first, and the first scan is at 9.15. Im feeling really positive today, so hopefully i am right.

good luck hun :hugs: xxx

yeah defo hun..... Im glad you are positive and bet you little bubs will be just fine. Obviously you are a veteran at being pregnant lol I just didnt want you to worry if you didnt see a heartbeat :hugs:

Gosh Lyns why do our AF's do this to us? What dpo did you get your BFP before do you know?

xxx

i always use clearblue digital ones hun...that way i cant get confused with looking is there a line is there not..them test play with my head..so its all bout digital lol

i wish i knew why our AF did this..complete pain in the ass lol up down up down damn things lol x

hi ladies, this thread jumped a few pages over a couple of days, my af played up too last month stupid :witch: ,and ive got curly dark hair also it only really curls near the bottom tho so its not so bad and i think curly dark hair is lovely although always looks nicer on someone else, 3boys good luck for your scan, gash02 how are you hun hope your doing well, wantingagirl see your 3dpo fx`d for you this month, and me i don`t feel like a supermummy lol, tired mummy ,but i love it ,:dust: for every1 and please :witch: stay away this month for us wanting a :bfp:

morning ladies hope your all well today.

Im good we are off to waterbabies today its the start of our 3rd term and sadly will probably be our last with the new baby on route now. At least we have another 10 weeks though. Im meeting my friend for lunch today before it and then later on will be getting organised as we are off to harrogate for the weekend so need to pack etc. Im going to test drive some cars tomorrow too, cant wait.

Ive had the a really dodgy tummy over the past few days but at least its a good sign things are going well, I also got 3+ weeks on a cbd yesterday so it means the pregnancy is progressing and my levels are rising.

might not get on much over the next fews days xxx

hey mary ann.. wishing you luck hun at this frustrating time xx

tricia sounds like you got a busy couple of days ahead of you.. hope you have fun in test driving some cars..what sort of car you looking to get? nice to see things are going well and that pregnacy is going smoothly, thats always a great sign :) speak soon hun xx

mary anne Thank you hun.... the wait is terrible hope you get your BFP too! I see yur in Newcastle too!

Lynsey any sign of AF yet?

Are we the curly hair club??? :haha:

xxx

hi every1 hope your all doing well today, wantingagirl yes i`m in benton how about you? the curly hair club lol :flower: my little ones are in :crib: asleep so its time for :comp: and :coffee: if my cycles is a normal 28 day i should be gearing up to ovulation and hope to get some :sex: and hope :spermy: will catch my eggy and result in a :baby: i don`t mind if its :blue: or :pink: iv`e had a busy week doing the usual chores :hangwashing: doing :dishes: and:laundry: but hate :iron: have had to sort through the junk :mail: and could murder a :wine: shame i`m teatotal coz i don`t like the feeling of being :drunk: and needing :loo: i`m having a nosey round bnb then gonna hit the :shower: before i :tease: dh into :sex: ,,,i just love the smilies , well i`m off to stalk so :wave: and gl on some more :bfp:s around here and lots of :dust:

just thought i would update, the scan revealed that i have a blighted ovum so im waiting to mc, if it doesnt happen by nxt friday i will have a d&c. :cry:

just caught up on this thread,

Im so so sorry hun sending big hugs xxx

mary anne Thank you hun.... the wait is terrible hope you get your BFP too! I see yur in Newcastle too!

Lynsey any sign of AF yet?

Are we the curly hair club??? :haha:

xxx

it's looking that way hun...https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk4Ita8P1yDb_aZG4KTghPyDRS9Ri-KDsoKWmKe4cTVLs-U4jo1g club lol

also to your questions..nope no sign of AF :wacko: if no af on monday ill go get a test as then i'll be 12days late :nope: if no bfp then maybe off to the docs xx

just thought i would update, the scan revealed that i have a blighted ovum so im waiting to mc, if it doesnt happen by nxt friday i will have a d&c. :cry:

fingers crossed for next friday hun :hugs: hope your ok xx

hehe.... to curly hair. ooooh really hope this is it for you.

Here are some pics of 'my hard to handle hair' and one with hubby and my beautiful son.

Attachments

• IMG0022.jpg
    IMG0022.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG0023.jpg
    IMG0023.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG0024.jpg
    IMG0024.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG0026.jpg
    IMG0026.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG0003.jpg
    IMG0003.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
aww nice pictures...love the one with the three of you :)

your hair lovely hun my hairs like a bush compared to yours lol

i'll find a pic and show you .....:winkwink: xx

curly head :)
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/IMG_1094.jpg

wow didnt think anyone had as tight as curls as me, it really suits you tho.
you are very pretty xx

and in them pics my hair is wet more or less the same as urs when dry :) xx

how you getting on hun..ive still got no af :(

hubby just gone out to get me a test..but i dont want to test becasue it keeps saying negative...not just that i dont want hubby to get upset either :( but i'm 11 days late so he want to see if im pregnant or not.. keeps touching belly saying give me baby lol hes so egar to want another too..so its real frustrating. i'm going to take it till tomorrow tho...so fingers crossed xx

hi every1 hope your all doing well today, wantingagirl yes i`m in cramlington how about you? the curly hair club lol :flower: my little ones are in :crib: asleep so its time for :comp: and :coffee: if my cycles is a normal 28 day i should be gearing up to ovulation and hope to get some :sex: and hope :spermy: will catch my eggy and result in a :baby: i don`t mind if its :blue: or :pink: iv`e had a busy week doing the usual chores :hangwashing: doing :dishes: and:laundry: but hate :iron: have had to sort through the junk :mail: and could murder a :wine: shame i`m teatotal coz i don`t like the feeling of being :drunk: and needing :loo: i`m having a nosey round bnb then gonna hit the :shower: before i :tease: dh into :sex: ,,,i just love the smilies , well i`m off to stalk so :wave: and gl on some more :bfp:s around here and lots of :dust:

Wow your busy busy and loving your description of everything you are doing :haha:

Im in Whitley Bay hun so not far from you, just moved here 7 months ago from Scotland. My mother in law grew up in Cramlington We are thinking of moving when our rental runs out in July as its so expensive here.

How are you hun, you having a nice weekend? Where are you in your cycle?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->