Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

hi my babys 7months old and im ttc no.11 ,lol yes i am mad but i love it.xxx

Wow hun you are the deffinition of supermum. 3 or 4 kids is big but to have 10 is so amazing. How did you find christmas? I bet you had one mad house lol :) wishing all the best with ttc no 11 xx

hey im katlin and hubby and i have been ttc for 3-4 months now im trying not to keep track and we have a beautiful little boy who will be 7 months on the 15th. it seems like it was so easy with him that it just happened so fluently but now it feels like hard work lol. i should be ovulating between the 18th and 23rd, were trying not to get to technical about it to save our selves the stress. so we try to do the dirty every 48hrs lol but hubby isnt complaining. im really hoping for a bfp this cycle it seems crazy that its taken this long but then i look and people who have been trying for 18months and i dont feel so crazy. i really commend the couples who have the endurance for that. are any other ladies testing around the 5th of febuary, i really hope ive got a bfp for hubby on valentines day :)

hey guys i think im out this month Im 8dpo and the cramps have gotten really bad so it looks like i have a short lp as well! hope everyone else is well. x x

Hey Tricia.......sorry to hear that hun. i'm sure you'll get there again soon :) im out also, better luck for us next month eh xx

hey katlin..good luck for the 18th hope you catch the little egg xxx

good luck hun, i think give it a couple of years and i'll be in your shoes! X x

thanks hun,good luck to you too.xxx well my dh is tired from all the:sex:lol,and i havent even o, yet .xxx

what is the average length of time it takes for you to conceive?

well its took me anywhere from 1-6 months to conceive im on month3 at the moment but my lp is only 9-10 days so i take b100 complex to help with that but its never stopped me catching.xxx

wow hun you are the deffinition of supermum. 3 or 4 kids is big but to have 10 is so amazing. How did you find christmas? I bet you had one mad house lol :) wishing all the best with ttc no 11 xx

yes christmas was completley mad but was great to see all the kids faces,but if you could of seen the amount of wrapping paper that was all over my house you would of had a fit,lol.xxx

hey guys i think im out this month im 8dpo and the cramps have gotten really bad so it looks like i have a short lp as well! Hope everyone else is well. X x

try taking a b-complex it really does help i can gain an extra day or 2 on my lp taking it.xxx

Hope its not af tricia and sorry your out babydeabreu xxx

wow hun you are the deffinition of supermum. 3 or 4 kids is big but to have 10 is so amazing. How did you find christmas? I bet you had one mad house lol :) wishing all the best with ttc no 11 xx

yes christmas was completley mad but was great to see all the kids faces,but if you could of seen the amount of wrapping paper that was all over my house you would of had a fit,lol.xxx

hahaha sounds so great. we had so much fun with the wrapping paper with just the one baby..i can imagen how much fun it was with 10 :) something im definitely looking forward to. xx

No AF and bfn...... I'll update again tomorrow I guess. today is CD 28

Hey everyone. Cd 12 here for me. Im going to ask for help from you all at the end of this post if thats ok.

babydeabreu: sorry to hear your out. better luck next month

3boys: I sure hope its not AF for you. Ill keep my FX

WantaBelly: Ill also keep my FX for you for tomorrow.

katlin: hey katlin! Im not testing on the 5th but the 29th so its kinda close to it. hopefully you'll have a nice valentines day gift for hubby.

Anyways my question for help is do you think my OPK's are getting any darker. I thought i usually Ovulated around CD 14 but today is CD 12 and my OPK's still dont look like they are any where near getting even close to positive. I honestly cant tell if they are even getting darker so any thoughts would be great.

https://i53.tinypic.com/2rdghp4.jpg

hun opks dont normally get darker day by day, the day before you ovulate they could be completely blank, what happens is near ovulation in the morning your body creates a LH surge which makes its way into your urine by the afternoon giving you a positive opk.

hun opks dont normally get darker day by day, the day before you ovulate they could be completely blank, what happens is near ovulation in the morning your body creates a LH surge which makes its way into your urine by the afternoon giving you a positive opk.

Thanks that helps lol. I'm sorry I'm to all this opk stuff lol. First time round was planned but no tracking really other than assumed ovulation date. So the line that is showing kinda is that just the start or is a little bit of the hormon always in your system?

Thanks that helps lol. I'm sorry I'm to all this opk stuff lol. First time round was planned but no tracking really other than assumed ovulation date. So the line that is showing kinda is that just the start or is a little bit of the hormon always in your system?

I was the same hun, this cycle was the first i used them and they were completely negative somedays and quite dark on others but they were all negative as the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. There is always a little of the lh hormone in our body but what we are testing for is the surge, he is a few of mine and then the positive one.
opk 001.jpg
pos2 001.jpg

Hi all,well im having plenty of ewcm today but no positive opk yet,im on cd14 so im hoping it it wont be too far away,im gonna bd today to be on the safe side.xxx

3 boys my opks get darker day by day. I think it depends on the brand. Well ladies in on CD14 and no positive opks for me either, I usually ov on cd16 but guess my cycles are mixed up this month after the mc. We have been BD :sex: for the past 3 nights though just to be on the safe side :thumbup:

Hope your all well today xxx

:hi: lovelies!!!

I havent been on in a while as trying to go on only a couple of times a week to save my sanity. I say hear hear for not caring what other people think. Its interesting to see theories on ttc straight away but to be honest I know lots of people that have and babys perfectly healthy and people wait ages and something go wrong I guess it is just the luck of the draw.

Im glad I started ttc straight away as bloody nearly 16 months now!!! What the heck is going on??? I feel like Im gonna get AF this month too just a feeling and BFN this morning 11 dpo sucks.

3 boys - when you testing?

Anyone new who doesnt know me my names Shona :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"