anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Exciting!! Good luck. :)
We started ttc #2 when DS1 was 10 months and got pregnant when he was 13 months.
I definitely believe that everyone is different and there's no right or wrong time to ttc. One of my friends had a c-section and then waited until her daughter was nearly 2 before ttc again. Well she's about 4 months pregnant now and on complete bedrest as there are some complications with her pelvis and its position. Proof that even if you wait a long time, there are no guarantees for a safe/easy pregnancy. Have fun on your ttc journey!! :)

We start TTC#2 in May when LO is 10 months old. Though part of me chickens out every other day. We lost our first baby, lost LO's twin at 9 weeks and was on bed rest the whole time which ended in an EMCS at full term. I'm so scared of something like that happening again. But I'm almost 30 with irregular cycles so I don't want to take any chances. And I want them close in age if I can help it. But I'm scared.

kELLY- aww what a lovely age gap! How did people react to the news of number 2?
HONEY- sorry about you mc hun! Have you had all the kids you want to now? Or just taking a break?

EstelSeren- I wish you luck when you will start trying! Hope it happens fast for you!! 

Babydust- how did the jab go? We have bought baby calpol ready for her jabs on Tuesday thanks for the tip! And she was reely well! Only one little cry then I quickly picked her up and pattied her on her bag and she forgot about it as soon as lol it doesn’t make them fivery or sick or temp so she was normal after – and smart idea just going with the flow tbh when I actualy got pregnant was when we had took a break from trying lol but when we were actualy trying I was a nightmare “ time to hve sex now im ovulating” lol

Babyjan- I was exactly the same!! Couldn’t wait to get her out! Now I feel like pregnancy is my norm and not pregnant it just feels weird
I have a few worries now that you ask - with her being so young will she feel she isn’t getting enough attention ? what about at the hospital? Do I bring her with us or leave her at home with my mum ( who was my birth partner with my husband last time) id like my mum to be there but wouldn’t trust lo with anyone else and baby jan I cant imagine how hard that wil be will you have extra help? So good that your not letting it dictate your life and your still doing what you want xx I had spd when I was pregnant and was soo lazy. But im hoping I will stay more active next time round xx

Mummyatlast- wow ivf baby! Must have been hard! I wish you luck! Nd hope u conceive quickly huni xx

Missmumy- aww congrats hunn! That’s great! Its good when things works out!!

Babydust-aww thanks for bumping!! Its hard to keep up lol I forgot to check on it!!

Amy! Yey your babys similer age to mine! I hope you get pregnant soon! And my pregnancy was mostly ok I was getting tired of it near the end lol but now I wish I just let things happen at the end I was doing everything to get her out not next time. Il just let the baby come when there ready..

Breanna- I know exactly what babys are like aha that’s why it took me so long to get back ontop of I have a crap memory and forgot I made this thread lol I had dissolvable stiches what type did you have? Omg hallucinating that’s pretty bad! And I understand what you mean that’s so much safer atleast you wont be worrying about her fallin of the bed etc. smart people you and your oh are! I think me and oh are even more creative than before we had her lol when we know shel be asleep for like 3 hours when shes just been fed and changed that’s when we go for it lol never when shes awake as we know shel want too much attention lol

And that’s so strange how your brother is being! But don’t worry hun your doing great without him though . it seems he doesn’t want to make the effort so maybe you should stop trying till he shows more that he wants to see your baby x wow!!! What an amazing mother you have!! 2 days before!!! Gosh that must have been a huge shock lol

Thank you for the pros and cons list so helpful I love novels im the queen of long posts/messages!! All very valid points! And I didn’t even manage breastfeeding one lol im exlusivly expressing and hoping to bf the other xx also doctors bills are free here so we don’t pay a fee for any treatments unless we go private , and I hope your neice gets better with her speech problem x

Emma- omg that’s awfull I hope he didn’t hurt you!! What will social services do??!! Are you okay?? Wont he quit drinking? Cant believe hel do such a thing when you have a little baby.. you should be taken care of sweetie xx

Rasbery k!! we have the same finishing age limit lol and I know some ppl get pregnant before there period returns so you never know!!

Dash lol- I feel more sane now ive had a baby haha

Breanna- you can all stay here if you want to discuss your tww extra because I know I wil be soon!  noeone will judge you here!! And hope this is it for you!!

Kylie hmm I thought mine is you can go straight to mat pay imieidetnly but I think I need to clarify! Good luck when you do decide to start xx

Duejuan- I reealy enjoy it too! Can you imagine being like 30/40 and done with all your kids to do whatever you want . some of my mums friends are in there 40s and not even started having kids yet so were so lucky!

Im going to change the name of this thread so its like a propper group name xx

lucylue- your sso right thats what i think! there is no perfect time to wait as you never know what might happen wish your friend a safe and healthy delivery xx

stary- you have had such a difficult time so sorry hun its so understanable why your scared. all you can do is take one day at a time i hope this next time goes smoothly for you hunni xx

Was really hard youngwife, but we're both still pretty young and had a natural pregnancy before the IVF (ended in mc :() ... took us about 16 months to conceive that baby so maybe when Ida is 18 months we might get pregnant ... that's the hope anyway!

Just got my 4th or 5th AF since having her and I'm not surprised when it happens so I'm happy to say I think we're quite relaxed about it :)

Keeping our fingers crossed but not getting our hopes up just yet :D

How's everyone's days been? I've just completed a weekend of KIT days at work ... an I enjoyed ging back! Only four hour shifts so it's quite nice ...

:flower:

Wow, you are only and want 4 kids by time you are 30??

You must be a rich 21 year old!!

Lots of good luck your way!!!

We waited til our first was exactly 1 year old, we were both 34 then, and then were 2nd month lucky in ttc.

Good luck all you ladies ttc soon! :flower:

We started NTNP when LO was four and a half months. Was pretty surprised my hubby wanted to tbh. We had areed we wanted two but i figured he would want to wait a long time. It took us 18 months of TTC to get LO in the first place so we still expected it to be a while and i was still exclusively bfing as well.

We fell when LO was 5 months lol. And we had only DTD twice.

We had thought it so unlkely i hadnt even tested. I was at the doctors for some other medication weeks later and she asked if i could be pregnant, when i said a slight chance she tested. BFP.

The two times we DTD were pretty far apart so i couldnt even say how far on i was so she sent me for an emergency scan and I was 12 weeks! I never had an AF between pregnancies and the only other symptom i had was a bit of sickness but that was the same time as everyone else at home had a tummy bug so i just thought i had it too lol.

we were same as kit10grl. NTNP from birth (bf'ing so no cycle til 4 months), conceived when lo was 5.5 months. It had taken 18 months and 4 losses to get DS so assumed (esp as I was still bf'ing every 2 hrs) that it would take forever!

I was just like this after having my DD1 ~ I now have my DD2 :cloud9:

They are 14 months apart in age :baby::baby:

kELLY- aww what a lovely age gap! How did people react to the news of number 2?

Firstly ~ Wow, your amazing getting back to everyone on this thread :thumbup::coffee:

People always thought that DD2 was an unplanned baby & that used to upset me a little ~ Being as im 36 years old, been with my DH 16 years, think I know how the birds & bees work! :haha:

Sometimes I get 'looks' from people ~ But generally people are very nice :flower:

P.s.......my DD2 is my 4th LO!
I have 2 Boys, a 19 year old, an 8 year old & then my 2 Girls

Hi there young mummy. I would love to have another one and we were having unprotected at one point but hubby not keen. :( I know we have 5 amazing beautiful little bubs but my maternal instinct kicks in straight after having a little baba and I want to do it again so badly!! xxx

Went to the doctors today for my last injection and the 3 month countdown to NTNP/TTC starts, so the 1st August is our start date, my birthday!! Yay!! Is it bad that i'm excited?? So the minimum will be a 14 month age gap which i would love lol

I did this after I had my daughter Demi. My twins were born when she was nearly 11 months! Xx

Just saw the thread and wanted to come say hello!

My daughter is 3 months old, I'm breastfeeding, and TTC#2!

No one outside BnB knows because people love to judge too much and I feel like the negativity I'll get from people is just bad energy when ttc. It took a long time for a successful pregnancy so I feel like the sooner I start, the better!

I'm so glad I'm not alone in feeling this way! It's nice to have people to talk to with similar views :hugs:

So DH and I tried this month, but it seems I had a chemical. Still waiting for af though, and then onward and upward to next month.

I think it'll be tough to have two so young, but since we want one more anyway, there is no sense in waiting, as I'm not getting ANY younger, lol.

So DH and I tried this month, but it seems I had a chemical. Still waiting for af though, and then onward and upward to next month.

I think it'll be tough to have two so young, but since we want one more anyway, there is no sense in waiting, as I'm not getting ANY younger, lol.

:dust: Good luck

Dont forget to come let us know about your :bfp: on the 'little ones close in age' thread :winkwink:

We started to ttc our second when DS was around 5 months and caught on pretty much straight away. There's 14.5 months between my DS and DD which I think is a lovely age gap. This pregnancy wasn't planned and I spent the first few months scared stiff of everything that was to come. I was pretty depressed about it tbh. There will be around 15.5 months between DD and this baby. The only thing I will say is if you want all 4 children close together then you need to be very well prepared. It's hard! Not just the raising of the children but pregnancy with babies and toddlers etc. Also, my worry at the moment is financial. I'm looking into my son starting ballet classes and going to Soccer Tots as well as when he's three my hubby wants him to do a MMA class. We will have three children to do this for (if they want to) and so something is really gonna have to give. The upside to having them close together is you don't really have to buy much. If we have another boy I'll barely have to buy anything because we have a lot from my DS1. If we have a girl it'll be even better because it's even newer.

Good luck xx

mummyatlast- im sorry anbout your misscarage hun this must reeely make u apreciate your little bundle of joy even more! xxx and omg your doing kit days as if!! i wouldnt even think of doing a kit day lol i cudnt wait to leave my office!! ive just been enjoying being home!!

Ellie- lol Well im not rich. But I am smart with my money lol and have been saving for a family since i was about 16 before i even met my husband lol. But you cant wait till your "rich" to have a family because i know il never be rich lol. But i own my house car etc. and i feel I am doing pretty well and i can provide for them :) everythings worth sacrifice you know lol i dont go clubbing etc like most 21 yr olds so gues thts how i manage to save lol and good luck to you hun!

Kitgogirl- aww wow congrats!! That’s what I hope to suddenly find out im 12 weeks lol because the first 12 weeks were worrying! Were you not showing at all?

Fifi- sorry about your losses hun congrats on your pregnancy! Its making me get excited to think im also bf and I didn’t know bf mums can get pregnant so fast xx

Kelly – hehe thank you! I love to make sure I get back to everyone seen as they spent the time to send the message! Even though it takes me forever to get back to people sorry!! Busy busy lol and I get what you mean! Silly people! Do you tell them baby was planned? Or just let them think what they want and aww wow 4!! The magic number! How is it having for kids? I bet your very busy! Did you always want four? Xx

lesh- wow you want another one!! do you not find it hard with so many? especialy with a new born?? amazing

Caz- woo so great! And its normal to be excited lol im super excited for myself and everyone elsentnp ttc. How was ur last jab ay side effects to the jab?

Zombie- hi hunni im sorry for your loss serenity is such a beautiful name my daughter is called harmonie(harmony) next daughter will be called melodie ( melody) and third if we have another will be serenitie (serenity its such a pretty name and hope you get pregnant fast hun! And your right! Its all positive energy in this thread! Hehe xx
Jell- im so sorry about your chemical? Why do you think you had one hun? See this is why I don’t want to test. At all and just find out when im 12 weeks I don’t want to know if something like tht happens xxxx hugs a chemical is a miscarriage yeh? How do u feel about it hun? R u okay??
Mrsbandnuget- you must be super fertile congrats what is mma classes? And thanks for letting me know what to be aware of hun I hope u feel better now. Its so good that your doing the best for them all!! Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery xx

Hiya YoungWife!! I love the names Harmonie, Melodie, and Serenitie... that's absolutely beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->