anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Haha spiffy I love that idea, I must come up with a couple of awful names to tease people with next time! When I was pregnant with Noah we picked the name really early on and told people we had but refused to tell the what it was. Drove them all nuts :haha:

Blessed what on earth? Some people are seriously stupid :dohh: Having said that I already knew they were stupid, some can't even manage to spell my last name properly and it's Gordon. How difficult is that?:wacko:

If DD was a boy she would have been Noah too. I love the name but my friends sister has named her boy that. DF really doesn't like Jacoby, which has always been one of favourites but it doesn't matter now as my friend used it last year for her boy. I need a name that no one I know has... :shrug: I love Alexander but DF has 4 in his family. :dohh: I don't know anyone named Dexter and I've fallen head over heels in love with it. :cloud9:

I guess we're secretly hoping for a boy but will be as happy with another little girl for Elsa to play with. :baby:

Okay, so I think I may have ovulated REALLY early this month, as in, cd 6! I was checking my cervical position on Monday (cd 4), because I seemed to be getting EWCM, and noticed that it was so high that I could barely reach it. On Wednesday (cd 6) it was high, soft, and open, and I had a TON of EWCM. I thought, "Hmm...that's strange." I had taken my temp that morning and it was 97.3. On Thursday it was 97.5, and today it was 97.8! Now to give you an idea, on the last month I temped, my coverline was 96.6 and the highest temp I got all month was 97.8. I am so confused! :wacko:

oh spiffy really crazy! im sure it can happen though. hope you guys were ready for it :thumbup:

chez- cant wait til you find out the gender :D

Thankfully we dtd on cd 3, 4, and 5, so if I did ovulate that early then hopefully we were covered. I guess if I get a really early bfp or an early period then I'll know why.

Hi all - sorry I have not been on for a while! Myself and my partner are big World of Warcraft geeks (an online game) and the expansion was released last week so all spare moments have been spent on there, lol.

I've now got my scan date through for 17th October, so not long to wait now. Morning sickness is kicking in a bit now, I keep waking up at 6:30 every morning feeling very grim. Fortunately Harrison is now consistantly sleeping 7-7 which is wonderful and really helps! I'm so super tired all the time!

Spiffy things sound pretty crazy for you! Hoping that everything works out for you this cycle though and you get that BFP :)

I hope everyone else is okay too.

good to hear from you pez. sorry about the ms, yuck. i have had it pretty bad with some of mine. not fun :nope: cant wait for the scan!!!! :happydance:

Spiffy, that would be kinda weird if you ovulated so soon, but also good since you've been DTD. Hope it turns into a bfp for you!

Pez, MS sucks. Hope it doesn't last long, and if it does I at least hope Harrison keep sleeping for you! Sounds like you are doing pretty well for the most part. :)

A quick update about what's happening over here. I had a second interview for the job on Friday, and I should hear next week whether I got it or not. I'm kind of nervous, but trying really hard not to dwell on it. I can't go back in time and redo the interview, so there's no sense in obsessing over it!

I have no idea what to expect from this cycle. I've been tracking it like a normal cycle, counting the first day of the mc as cd1. Not sure if that's what you're 'supposed' to do or not, but it seemed to make sense to me. In that case, today (Sunday) is cd21 and I could ovulate (if I even ovulate this time) any time in the next week or so. My cycles are so inconsistent. But I've had a bit of EWCM the last few days, so I wouldn't be surprised if my BBT jumps up soon. Not that we're planning on DTD immediately if it does. Just taking it easy and letting whatever's going to happen just happen. :)

ETA: I'm also prepared for this to be a super long cycle. I have no clue what to expect, so I'm ready for anything, I guess.

Harley I hope your cycles go back to normal quickly. In the meantime, I really hope you get that job! I have a feeling you will though. :winkwink:

Pez, I hope the MS doesn't get too bad! I didn't really get it with my LO, which means I'm probably due for it next time around!

Okay, my temp is back down again, so I no longer think I ovulated, but this cycle is throwing me for a loop. I'm on CD 10 and still don't have any fertile cm, which I usually do at this point. Also, I have no idea what was up with that weird temperature spike. :wacko:

Pez, is that a WoW shirt on your little guy in your avatar? I've never played it, but I think the mechanics (stats, levels, class, races, etc.) are similar to D&D? Daniel and I play D&D when we can find a group to play with, which has been a few years now. :(

Well, I'm pretty sure I've ovulated or will tomorrow. I had a pain in my side today, and my CM has been watery, so I took an OPK on a whim. It definitely looked positive to me. Like, the test line almost looked darker than the control, which is weird because I never had that before when I used them. We DTD late Saturday night (technically it was 2:00 am on Sunday... we're kind of night owls), but I didn't lay there after or anything. I suppose it's possible I could end up pregnant, but I don't think it's likely because of the timing. But, anyway, that's what's going on here. :)

Harley, that's awesome! I mean, that you're ovulating, which means you're getting back to a somewhat normal cycle so quickly. If you concieve this cycle, and I do too, then we'll have very similar due dates, because I think I'm going to be ovulating sometime this week (I'm on CD 11 now, and I usually ovulate around CD 13-15). I finally got some fertile cm today, which is great, because all of the dry/creamy cm was so weird for me at this time of the month.

I've never played WoW or D&D, but I'd probably get hooked if I did. I'm a big fantasy nerd. :blush: I even write fantasy books.

Hi everyone! How are you all? :flower:

Harley that's great that your cycle is settling back to normality, even if you don't conceive this cycle it's great to know that you can expect ovulation as normal. Never discount one time though, those little guys can live quite a long time!

How are you doing spiffy, are you doing OPKs?

Sorry to hear the morning sickness has got you now Pez! Think I found that the worst bit of early pregnancy. But not too long until the scan!

As for me, I think I ovulated on Thursday. Well that's what the OPKs said. But I had some pretty intense twinges on Sunday and I'm really hoping that wasn't ovulation because we aren't as covered if that was the case. I had three positive OPKs on Thursday and then it was gone the next day, and i did a few tests on Saturday and Sunday as well to make sure, all negative :shrug:

Hey, ladies. 20 DAYS until we get to see LO again, and hopefully get to find out what flavour we're expecting! :winkwink:

I just need to let off some steam if that's alright... :blush:
I just can't get any sleep atm and it's driving me crazy. :nope: Anyone I know would say the old "well, you'd better get used to it because you won't be getting any with 2 little ones!" And tbh, I would just explode hearing that right now. :growlmad: I love DF to teeny, tiny pieces but OH MY DAYS, he snores like there's a tornado ripping through the room. It was a problem when I was pregnant with DD too but as I've said before, this pregnancy has brought out the fiery, red-head in me. :dohh: I don't yell at him for it, because even I'm not that unreasonable right now... :haha: I'm just feeling sorry for myself, I guess. I just feel I need some decent sleep to get me through the day caring for DD whilst growing LO. :sleep:

Pie, I'd say you timed ovulation just right. I get those twinges for a few days after ovulation every month. I don't use OPKs because my body tells me exactly when I'm ovulating in the form of cramps. Thankfully the cramps come the day before ovulation and not after! However, we're using the trusty CSP this month anyway. We dtd on CD 9, 10, 11, and now I'm on 12, so I think we're going good so far! I had a tiny pin-prink of red spotting this morning and I'm not sure what that means, because I never ever ever get mid-cycle spotting. :shrug:

Chez, my DH is a horrible snorer too, so I can absolutely sympathize with you. We tried everything to help him snore less, and the only thing that has helped is having him take an decongestant every night before bed (we get the generic brand of Claritin D). He still snores, but it's so much quieter! I can actually fall asleep! :haha:

Oh really spiffy? That's interesting. Maybe that's what my twinges were then.

I couldn't really do CSP this cycle cos we were away with my mum so no DTD happened there! Only managed it twice in my fertile window, I am hoping that's enough.

Hmm maybe your spotting is ovulation spotting? I know some women get that.

Oh chez I really do sympathise. What has he tried to improve it? How about those strips that open up the nostrils, or a decongestant like spiffy suggested? Failing that I guess maybe if you had a spare room you could be in different beds a couple of times a week so you could catch up on sleep. Sucks though :hugs:

Hmm maybe your spotting is ovulation spotting? I know some women get that.

That's what I'm assuming right now. i just checked my cervix and it's high and open, plus I've had a ton of EWCM today. Now I just need my hubby to get home so we can get to it! :haha:

Chez, I wish I could sympathize with you, but unfortunately I'm the snorer in our marriage! Thankfully it's not so bad that it keeps Daniel awake, except when I was pregnant it was BAAAAD. I even woke myself up sometimes! He's already said that when I'm pregnant again and it gets to that point, he plans on sleeping on the couch. Heh. I hope you guys can find a way to help keep you well rested and happy.

Spiffy, we would end up with really similar due dates, wouldn't we? I think we are going to DTD tonight, so it just might happen. Not really because I'm ovulating, mostly just because. :blush:

Spiffy, we would end up with really similar due dates, wouldn't we? I think we are going to DTD tonight, so it just might happen. Not really because I'm ovulating, mostly just because. :blush:

Hey, that's the BEST reason to dtd. :winkwink:

Spiffy that is really cool that you write fantasy books! I used to write all the time too in my teens but kind of lost my enthusiasm as I got older, I would love to get back in to it though. Good luck with DTD! And to you too Harley - I'm so pleased that things seem to be returning to normal already.

Pielette I hope the timing worked out well for you. When I look back at the cycle that I got pregnant, it looks as though me and OH only dtd a couple of times during my fertile period too, so it certainly could be looking positive for you!

Chez I am sorry that you have not been sleeping well, lack of sleep is really awful! Is there anywhere else you/your other half could sleep for a couple of days to catch up?

I wasn't able to sleep at all last night. There was an emergency meeting at work yesterday afternoon after I left. Basically the company is going under and while we will be paid as usual on Friday, there is no guarentee after that. We've been told that the company might "cling on" for a few months but it's definately on its way out and we've all been told to look for new jobs. I'm so upset, this means I'll be missing out on my maternity pay and finding part time work is really difficult where we are. I'm going in to talk to my boss today but I was just so worried about everything that I literally couldn't sleep. Perhaps this is fate's way of telling me to be a SAHM for a while, the money will be super tight though which is what worries me. Meh :( I've been there for years and really loved it, especially the team. It's so so sad :(

Oh, Pez - I'm sorry to hear about your work. It'd be great having a job/workplace that I loved. I've only had one job that I loved but the people, not so much. One job I had, I liked the people but not the work! :haha:

Harley - It sounds like your body is back in tune, wishing you and DH a happy babydance :flower:

Spiffy - I've never had ov-spotting before... but I did before getting BFP this time! Hoping this is it for you too! :thumbup: I've never had any kind of spotting actually. I had ov-spotting AND 7week-spotting too. :shrugg:

Pie - I hope you caught that eggy those couple times! :winkwink:

We've not actually tried anything to downsize the snoring yet. Thursday is our shopping night so we're gonna try those nose strips for sure! I'll try anything just to even make it quieter. I'll keep and eye out for a decongestant too. I must admit I did start snoring later on in pregnancy with DD but NOTHING would keep DF up. He sounds like a tornado and would sleep through one too!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->