anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Hiya ladies !!!
Boy do i feel a little embarrassed to have not updated, nothing in the past couple of weeks. I havent read the thread back yet but will do after i post this.
Well.....i ovulated the week before last according to ovulation signs and a smiley face on my clearblue monitor. Though we were out because we only managed to have sex once over that period (had a busy couple of days, my nans birthday ect..)
Anyway i felt really dizzy yest morning and had to go and have a lie down as the room was spinning and i felt a little sickie. Something in me told me to test this morning so i did and i got a 2ND LINE!!! clear as day fainter than the control but really obvious no squinting needed even by my OH.
Ive already been praying and thanking god all day as i seriously began to doubt it would happen.
Hoping my period stays away over these next couple of days :)
xxx

Ez wow congratulations! So happy for you my sweet! :happydance::happydance:

And missed you :haha:

Pez, I'm so sorry to hear about the job. :( I really loved the job that I had before having my LO, but I love being a SAHM even more. Still, I would feel really sad if I heard that the school I worked at was closing and those teachers were going to lose their jobs. I'll pray that things will work out for you guys, whether it means you finding a part time job or that you be a SAHM. :flower:

Chez, that gives me so much hope! I actually read online about a few other women who had OV spotting on the cycle they got their bfp, so I'm hoping I'll be one of those! :)

Ez - How exciting... What better way to update! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Ez wow congratulations! So happy for you my sweet! :happydance::happydance:

And missed you :haha:

aww thankyou hunnies :kiss::flower: i just cant believe it esp as ive been breastfeeding (even though not as much now lo is being weaned)
ive got a whole bundle of tears inside me waiting to drop out, so happy and overwhelmed. My son will be 17months when this one is born. Thinking positive never found out so early with my first.
xxx

Congrats EZ!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

(I must have been typing up my last post while you posted that, because somehow I totally missed it! :dohh:)

sorry i havent been on much ladies :flower: im not using my computer much or my tv. my home is much more peaceful when we dont have them on.

ez- i see you are pregnant!!!!!! congrats hun :hugs: thats how my last pregnancy started. i woke up one saturday all dizzy and a little sick. my DH had to mow the church grass so i told him i was gonna take a test. he told me to text him the results. i knew it was a possibility, but was really amazed when i got the faintest positive. he is kinda a poas-aholic too:haha:, so he got me a bunch of tests to use for a while just to make sure it was getting darker.

did i miss any other big news ladies??? im gonna try to read back on everything

still no cycles for me....

Blessed, that's funny that your DH is a poasaholic, too. I didn't think my husband was much into the testing, but last cycle when I took a test while he was home, he made me set it down, leave the bathroom, and go back in when 3 minutes had passed. When the time was up, I tried to rush into the bathroom and he held me back so that he could see it first. :haha:

I hope your cycles come back soon!

lol you have no idea hun.... my DH did the same with my 3rd kid. he was the one to check, and then didnt know how to read it but said there was 2 lines. i didnt believe him at first, thought he was joking. my DH has also peed on one before lol. i was getting evaps once so i put water on one and no evap. i thought well, maybe they arent evaps after all. so he peed on one, and it had an evap. its so funny to me, but he is a silly, silly, man. every time we find out we are pregnant he goes out and buys a bunch of different kinds so i can keep taking them for a while. i guess i cant complain though. i take a test at the beginning of each month just to check since my af hasnt come back and i would rather him ask me if i need any then not want to waste money on them. so many tests in my life is probably why i have line eye :haha:

Haha ladies these husbands are funny! My DH really cares as well, can't say he's ever peed on a stick himself though :haha:

Blessed I really hope your cycles sort the,selves out soon! Missed you :flower: I do like the idea of a tv and computer free break though. Must do that one day.

and thank you hun! i feel ready for my cycles to come back. i keep feeling like af is gonna start any day, then it doesnt. i thought it would be nice to go without it for a while, but i really dont like feeling like its gonna start any minute :( i have cramps at least once a day and i feel pms'y off and on all the time. boo. get it over with already.

Yay! Congrats, EZ! It's so exciting to have a bfp here! Looking forward to hearing about your pregnancy over the next 9 months. :)

Pez, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this time of uncertainty surrounding your job. I'll pray for some extra patience and peace for you while you wait to hear what exactly is going to happen and as you may have to make some tough decisions in the future.

Speaking of jobs, I still haven't heard whether I got the job I applied for or not. It's starting to get stressful, and I'm slowly getting more and more anxious the longer I wait to hear something. It doesn't help that now I'm also waiting to find out if I'm pregnant or not. *sigh*

We did end up DTD last night, and my temp took a jump this morning, so I really won't be surprised either way this cycle.

Ooo Harley, I really hope you get your sticky bean this month! I also hope you get that job and dont have to worry anymore. :flower:

I don't know what's wrong with me. These past two days I have been SO hormonal. Yesterday I nearly cried when LO only drank half her nighttime bottle, and then felt unreasonably upset and frustrated about it all evening. Today my husband told me he was going to eat out tomorrow after we decided we weren't going to eat out during the week anymore, and I threw a little fit about it and then broke down and cried about all the things that have been bothering me lately. I don't normally get this hormonal around ovulation. Heck, I usually don't get this hormonal during my period!

Pez I hope you're ok about your job, it must be awful to be facing losing a job you love :hugs: I'm a stay at home mum and I do love it, although its hard work at times, but I might have felt differently if I'd ever had a job I loved. Never really happened for me. Really hope it all gets sorted.

That's awful that you're still waiting Harley! How long has that been now? Could you ring up and ask for a bit of an idea on when you'd get an answer? Fingers crossed for a sticky bean too, don't you just hate waiting?

I feel like all I'm doing at the moment is waiting, waiting for the perfect house to come along, waiting for a BFP. Driving me insane. It doesn't help that my DH has the most unrealistic expectations for a new house that nothing seems to match. I saw a beautiful house last week and he dismissed it because, and I quote, 'the light fittings weren't properly in and the lounge was dark.' It was the first I'd heard of the lounge being dark! I just feel like he uses flimsy excuses sometimes to say no to a house, and here I am struggling, dragging shopping up the stairs to the flat in five trips, bringing Noah up and down. I feel like the only thing that's going to get him moving is if I get pregnant, because I refuse to deal with two babies up and down the bloody stairs!

Spiffy I sympathise. Two nights ago I threw an absolute fit, crying and everything, because I bit a mouth ulcer for about the eighth time whilst I was trying to eat my dinner. I refused to finish my dinner. I don't think my DH knew whether to laugh or not! Five mins later I was like what the hell was that about? :blush:

Hi ladies :flower:
I've been stalking this tread for a while and thought I'd say hi. DD is now just over 12 weeks and we have been going with the flow NTNP since she was 6 weeks and I felt up to dtd again :winkwink:

I am exclusively bf and was wondering how long it took for you ladies to have a visit from AF? I did think she came to visit for a few days when DD was 4 weeks old, but nothing since... so I'm now thinking it wasn't AF at all?? Who knows!

DH and I are both 32 so hoping for one more close to DD in age :)

Anyways, congrats to you all with BFP's and :dust: to all of you still waiting :thumbup:

Welcome ozzi and good luck!

I can't comment on the bf thing because I'm ff, but did the 4 week bleed feel like a normal period?

Hi, Ozzi! Welcome! I also ebf. I started weaning Ozzy at 5.5 months and got my first af 2 months later at 7.5 months. Not sure what the norm is.

Pie, I had the second interview on Friday, so it's been 3 working days. I've thought about calling, but they just said they would let me know sometime this week, so I am hesitant to call.

So strange about your dh making weird excuses. Lights are something that can be changed fairly inexpensively, aren't they? Maybe he is hesitating for some other reason. Either way, I really hope you find a place you both love before #2 comes along.

Hi Ozzi! I ebf for the first 4 weeks, combi feed until 10 weeks, and then ff after that due to serious supply issues. I thought I got AF back at 4 weeks, but then my next period didn't come until 50 days after that. So I'm not sure if the second bleed was actually my first period, or if that just happened to be a long, annovulatory cycle. (Personally I think it was an annovulatory cycle because I get bad ovulation cramps ever since having LO and I never got them that month). Best of luck to you! :thumbup:

Pie, that's so frsutrating! I want so badly to be in a real house and stay there for more than two years, but my DH has told me that it definately isn't going to happen for at least another 6 years. :( So I understand how hard that has to be. I hope your DH comes around soon.

Well, I still haven't ovulated, and I still haven't had my ovulation cramps that signal that O is a day away. I have had an insane amount of fertile cm the past few days and my cervix has been soft, high, and open for a couple days. It's like I'm just hanging on the edge of ovulation without it actually happening! :growlmad:

OMG Congrats EZ!! How exciting! We are starting to get lots of BFPs now! I love it!

Hmmm AF was due 2 days ago so just waiting now. I feel like my cycles are crazy now. I don't think this will be a BFP month. I had crazy amounts of CM for a few days where I am sure I must have been ovulating and didn't DTD until the day after so probably too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->