anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy your pic is lovely! Gorgeous bump. Nice to put a face to the name too :flower:

I'm about 7/8dpo I think. I've had another odd day today, been very hungry and feeling queasy on and off. I also woke up in the middle of the night last night feeling really hungry which was a bit weird.

Is it all in my head, is my mind doing this because I desperately want to be pregnant? I really hope not cos what a waste of feeling rubbish :haha:

On a side not it took us one month to conceive Noah. Crazy! And now of course I'm sat here on month three thinking hmm, never experienced this one before... I know three months is nothing, it's just come as a surprise to me.

Pielette, I think this month just might be your lucky month, based on those symptoms! I remeber waking up in the middle of the night hungry early on with DD. :thumbup:

And thank you. :flower: It would be nice to put faces to the rest of you, too.

Even though it took us four months last time, I think I'm more impatient this time. I seriously hope I get a bfp this month, because the thought of going through another month of this is depressing. :(

Pielette i woke up last wk wanting to eat at like 4am so i stuffed myself with a cupcake:haha: youe symptoms are sounding pretty good :thumbup:

Spiffy that photo is gawgus. I had a bump like your last time all sticky-out n cute :cloud9: love your auburn colour hair btw!
I remember waking up at 16wks with a bump and thinking "woah ok this baby is real" i could not wait for my bump!
This time around i have no idea when it will come but i hope its like last time n nice, round n obvious :haha:

Thanks for your reasurrance on my bfp line hunnies:kiss:, Im now not so anxious about it and will give it a couple weeks for it to get darker lol:dohh: impatient me! Oh and yh my sister is preggo too and she has her 12wk scan next wk! Super excited to see my neice/nephew:cloud9:

xxx

Thanks, Ez. :flower: Yeah, I definately had a basketball bump last time, and got told so many, many times. :haha: I hope I have a similar bump next time.

That's awesome that you and your sister get to go through pregnancy together! My sister-in-law was two months ahead of me last time, and it's great because her DD and mine will probably be really close cousins growing up. :)

Its awesome having a family member pregnant at the same time-providing you actually get along lol. All the bubbas can be close and look out for one another when they are older

Yh were not the bitchy kind of sister either as we have a seven year age gap so were good friends really. She was sooo excited when i told her had tears running down her face awwww lol. She was like we can have a joint baby shower!!! i was like err noooo- baby showers are for first babys so i'll leave all the limelight to you sis lol!
But i will be planning her baby shower for her lol.

Btw just to be nosey- how old is everyone? Im 25, 24 when i gave birth to my bubba this year.

That's will be fun for you to be able to throw her baby shower and be there to give her advice since you're a pro now. ;) Is she your older sister?

I'm 24, and I was 23 when I gave birth to my LO this year. :)

Spiffy, that's a great photo! Cute bump! I've definitely got "fluff" left over too! I was quite big with Ozzy (he was over 9 lbs. after all), so it will be really interesting to see what my belly is like next time. The other night, while I was lying in bed I stuck my abs all the way out, and I looked 20 weeks pregnant! My husband had to check I wasn't arching my back, it was sticking out so far. I guess I just have awesome abs... covered with that layer of 'fluff'. Haha!

As far as having a face for the name, I've been thinking of switching out my avatar for an actual picture of me (believe it or not, I'm not a lego figure), I just need to find a good one. I do have a picture of me on my profile page, but I don't think anyone ever goes to those.

I'm 30, was 29 when Ozzy was born. That's part of why I'm so eager to have more babies... my clock is ticking! :lol:

On another note, I sent an email today to the guy in HR who I had my interviews with, just letting him know I'm out of town today and would be unavailable in case he tried to reach me. He replied back, letting me know he didn't have any update for me yet, but hoped to have one next week. So, I guess that at least means I haven't not gotten the job? I don't know, I'm just going to try to enjoy the weekend and the holiday on Monday as best I can! :)

Hey all,

Think I'm out. I couldn't wait and took a pregnancy test, and it was negative. Still no signs of Aunt Flow though. Seems like if I was pregnant, a positive would have shown up already.

It's all good though. We've decided to wait until baby boy is a wee bit older before trying for another. :)

good luck to you all!

Well it's nearly 5am and I'm so hungry I could eat a cooked breakfast! Laying next to DH in bed hoping a bit of BnB will get me sleepy again. I can't eat every time I get hungry in the middle of the night I'd be the size of a house :haha:

Thanks ez and spiffy, I'm hopeful, they do seem promising but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Aw ez that's so lovely to be pregnant at the same time as your sister!

Well at least you know you can enjoy your weekend Harley without expecting a phone call :flower: No news is good news I reckon! Oh and you're not a Lego figure?? :winkwink:

Sorry to hear that Earthmama but glad you're happy to wait a bit now :hugs:

I'm 29, I'll be thirty in February and I don't know how I got to this age :haha:
In the spirit of faces to names, here's a pic of me and DH. Bit of an old one, it was taken about three years ago before we were married but we don't look too different.

https://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x66/VanessaCH/Us2.jpg

Awww lovely pic Pielette :) I'm sure there was an old thread and u posted a pic of noah n ur husband and they looked soooo alike! Correct me if I'm wrong!
Are you testing soon?

Spiffy yh she's my older sis I'm the youngest girl in my family! The youngest child is my brother who is 8.
Your wkend away sounds romantic-is it a log cabin? im thinking wood fires and home-cooked winter food ! Its nice to get away from the normal grind of life.

Harley I really hope u get some good news next week about the job. Keeping you in all this suspence is not fair. I'm trying to keep busy too this wkend so I know how you feel hun.

X

Spiffy - I came off of BC at the start of April and got our BFP at the start of August. :flower:

Ez - I'm 24, was 24 when I had DD and will be 25 when this LO is born. DF is 23, and will be 23 when this LO is born.

EarthMama - Sorry you're out this time but at least you both agree on waiting. Good luck when you're back on board! :flower:

Harley - I hope you enjoy your weekend, and get some great news in the week!

Pie - It does sound promising, I'm not one to get my hopes up either. Makes the BFP even more exciting or the BFN less upsetting. At least that's how I cope... I wake up hungry if I've eaten not long before bed :wacko: It's like my stomach forgets I've eaten... :haha: Our (my parents') kitchen has been getting done up so we've not really been eating well the past 2 weeks and I had a mirowave meal for lunch yesterday (chicken korma & pilau rice, omnom!) and I felt starving about 30mins later!! :dohh:

caught up on 3 pages so forgive me if i miss anyone...

earthmama- sorry about the negative, glad you are ok with it though. :hugs:

skadi- still officially late???

spiffy and pielette- you two are some gorgeous mamas!!!!

ez- im 34, will be 35 in november (13), and DH is 37, will be 38 in december (10) my fertility has actually sped up with age :shrug:

i used to lose the weight between babies, but it hasnt happened between the last 3. maybe cuz they were so close? 14 mos between jaxon and nathon, 12 mos between nathon and mason.

pics of my last pregnancy. i always stay small then blow up in my last trimester... this was in the beginning, about half through, and almost at the end

0_IMAGE_056.jpg0_IMAGE_085.jpg0_IMAGE_134.jpg

0_IMAGE_146.jpgPhoto023.jpgPhoto0219Tj.jpgme.jpg

some pics of me and DH. the last one makes me smile cuz i was trying to pray and my son was trying to make me laugh :)

Ez, it's a resort, but our room has a full kitchen, living room, and a nice big bathroom with a jacuzzi tub (I told hubby we couldn't make the water too hot because we need his spermies in top condition in case this month doesn't work out :haha:). It was nice to have last night without LO and just spend some quality time with DH. But it was also exciting to see LO today. :)

Ez, was it hard for your sister when you had a child before her? (I ask because my friend is pregnant with her second, and her sister, who is 9 years older still doesn't have children, due to her husband not really being on board, and I've wondered how hard that was for her.)

Pie and Blessed, I love the pictures! What good-looking mamas you two are! ;)

Earthmama, sorry about the bfn. Glad that you're taking it so well.:hugs:

Harley, I hope you hear about the job next week, and I hope its great news! Also I have to second Pie's comment: you're not a small plastic toy?

Chez, your story sounds like mine! I came off bc in March and got my bfp in July last time around.

Happy Thanksgiving too Harley! lol I thought the bowel thing was pretty funny.

...and yes still late. Last month I was a full week "late" so we will see if maybe my cycles are just lengthening. I'm not testing until next Friday if AF doesn't come. Still no symptoms either way except I keep feeling that kind of painful weird pulling feeling down there tonight. I know I had that early on with Keira but I am not convinced. Could just be another impending bowel movement. HAH

Chez! Oh gosh lets not discuss how much bigger sooner we are all going to get this time around. Seriously. I couldn't hide that I was pregnant by 12 weeks. Right around Christmas I was 26-27 weeks and I had people thinking I was full term?! Scary. Anyway do you think it is a girl or a boy? Do you have a feeling about it?

Spiffy - LOL About the Fluff... I'm carrying a little extra around with me still too!

Oh and I'm 30 but was 29 when I gave birth in January.

Oh and this was my bump at 19 weeks.

316030_10150890655245084_1305307200_n.jpg

Thank you, Blessed. Turkey and Pumpkin pie with Family in thanks for all God has given us.

Skadi - I haven't got a clue this time. This pregnancy has been so different but that doesn't mean a thing does it... So who knows! :shrug: I'm scared to say one way or another because I've never been wrong in guessing the sex of a baby and I don't want the first time I'm wrong to be me! :haha: With DD I just knew she was :pink:

Hi all - sorry it's been a while since I posted again, I've just been so so exhausted lately! Can't wait for this tiredness to pass... Sorry if I have missed anything so far:

Welcome to the group Ozzi :)

I love the bump picture, Spiffy! I really regret that I didn't really get any pictures of myself last time with my bump (I'm extremely camera-shy!) so i'm going to make sure I have some this time. My mum is photographer so no excuses!

Good luck still Harley with the job, it must be so frustrating to still be waiting for an answer one way or another.

Pielette that is a really sweet picture of you both! It is great to put a face to names here, I'll try to be brave and post one soon too :) Blessed I love your pics too, so so sweet.

Skadi - WOW at that bump for 19 weeks! I didn't start to show until I was literally about 7-8 months last time, and even at the end I wasn't very big, I had serious bump envy, lol. Yours looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->