anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Are we doing a group test then? I'm officially more than a week late now. I am kind of starting to get excited. I think I am going to read back some of my first tri posts to see if I mentioned anything specific.

In other news Keira is now 12.9 lbs and 9 months old! :<

I'm out ladies, AF got me this morning. I have to admit its starting to get to me. On to cycle 4 I guess.

Pie - Sorry she caught you again this time! :( Boo at the witch!

Spiffy - That is such a beautiful picture. One to cherish for sure, not just for you but for your DD and future LO's too.

I wish I could face the camera, I really do. I will continue to try. I have gotten better, I don't get panic attacks anymore...

GL to you, Friday testers! I'm hoping you all caught those eggies!! :dust:

Oh, no, Pielette. That stinks. I agree with Chez. A big ol' boooo from me too.

Oh no, Pielette! I thought this was it for you for sure! :( It sounds like what happened to me last month, when my body cruelly tricked me into thinking I had to be pregnant. I'm sorry. Hopefully next month will be it. :hugs:

Skadi, will you join Harley and I in our Friday testing?

Chez, I'm glad you're starting to get better around the camera. Remember, next time you have the chance to be in a picture, do it for your kiddos. :winkwink:

Evening all :)

Pielette I am so sorry you are out this month :( Are you going to treat yourself to anything to make up for it? (I know you can't quite make up for it, but naughty food sometimes comes close!)

I'm looking forward to you all testing on Friday! I have my fingers crossed very tightly for you all :)

Spiffy, what a beautiful picture of you and your mum! I had seen that article too, Harley, and want to make sure I am in more pictures with Harrison. I usually hate the camera but am making more of an effort now. However, like you guys, I'm usually the one behind the camera so it's tough. I'm determined to get some bump pictures this time too, I have none from before!

Chez, how are you feeling? How are you finding it now you're further along with your little one? I've been beyond exhausted this past week, please tell me that this fatigue passes soon! I remember feeling the same with Harrison but of course I could nap then. No chance with work and Harrison at the moment *Sleepy*

Sorry if I have missed anyone out - my brain isn't working as well. I'll definately be checking back in on Friday to see how test day has gone :) :)

boo pie!!!!!!! stinkin :witch:

chez- when is the scan?? :happydance:i know it was coming soon

pez- i hope you get some energy back. mine usually lasts for most, if not all of first tri. everyones different though. :hugs:

:baby:yay friday testers!!!!! cmon babies :baby:

im feeding mason all day now and no signs of cycles so i will probably be last :coffee: but God willing i will have more babies :cloud9:

Hey, Pez! - I thought the fatigue would never end this time... It does though, don't worry :winkwink: I'm feeling much better than I have been tbh. Sickness/nausea has died down A LOT and I'm feeling more energetic usually but if I walk too much/far I find my muscles just ache and ache. It's my hips, pelvis and back mainly. Asif I'd done some major work-out. I'm so overweight this time (sigh) so that most likely why. Oh, also (TMI?) - boobies... OUCH. I thought I'd gotten away with it this time, they hurt real bad, real early last time but this time it's just started recently. They have gotten so much bigger this time too, they didn't really grow much until I'd had DD but they've never been small anyway so now they're just BAM! :blush:

DD is a diamond and isn't a bother, we've had a cold for about a week now and for the first time since about 3months old she was up quite a bit through the nights but luckily it was Saturday & Sunday and DF is off weekends... She picks her moments, perfectly. :flower: She has slept like a log the last 2 nights so I think she's over the worst. Poor baba. :baby:

How are you getting on, other than tiredness?

I know you have your own little group going here.. but could I join in with you ladies...

DH and I plan to start ttc when lo is 10 months old..

Trying to get it 9 months lol..

Welcome lilrojo! Of course you can join us! :flower: I know how you feel, I tried to get my DH to start TTC in July, but he held firm to August. But I'm not complaining, because the original plan was September of 2013! :haha: But I've been hanging out with these lovely ladies since before we started trying. :)

Hello, lilrojo! I also joined this group after it had already been around a while, and they have been nothing but welcoming. So, welcome!

Any particular reason your DH wants to wait that extra month?

Also just thought I'd update everyone about the job... Well, not much of an update actually, since I still haven't heart anything. Grrrr. While I was in the shower today, I started praying about it, and I just got this feeling that I'm not going to get it. I'm starting to mentally prepare myself for job hunting again. Probably one of my least favourite things to do, but it looks like I might be doing it soon.

Looking forward to testing on Friday, even though I'm 99% sure it will be a bfn (listen to me, I sound so pessimistic!).

THank you ladies for welcoming me.. Im happy i found you all.. nice to have others in the same boat..

I think dh would want to wait longer too.. so im happy i have gotten december..

Mostly money wise.. our hlth insurance is outrageous.. we pay 880 a month for the four of us.. add another lo in it will go up another 200... and it goes up anyways.. its ridiculous.. and with all the rest of the bills right now i think hes feeling abit overwhelmed.. plus im back in college.. but i know it will all work out perfect..

I think too he would like our current baby to be a bit older closer to 2 when lo is born.. but like i said i got him to start as of dec.. ony 2 months (9 weeks away) right after xmas im due to ovualte..

Some history on me:

Im 26 years old, have a 3 year old daugher-got preggo when she was 13 months and miscarried at 12 weeks, got preg 6 months later and again miscarried at a little over 5 weeks.. found a new dr got preg in june and put on progesterone and now have my son.. i use the cbfm to help me pinpoint ovulation.. im not on birth control and we have been using condoms (blah) for the last 7 almost 8 months.. cant wait to quit :) just ovulated so af is due in 9 days.. as thats my crazy ass lp.. must see the drs about that if i can..

Thats about it for me :)

Best of luck to you all and im excited to get to know some of you on the same journey as me..

Oh Pie! That sucks but at least you are on to a new cycle! I feel like I am in Limbo.

Spiffy - I already planned to test Friday, so yes! (I'm going to pick up a Dollar store test tomorrow.)

Chez! I can't believe you are that far along already! Wow!

harley- hope you hear something soon, and even better that its good news! :flower:

chez- absolutely cant wait!!!!! :happydance:

welcome lilrojo :hi: the more the merrier :)

Harley, if the Lord is letting you knwo that you won't get this job, than I bet He has something even better planned for you. :winkwink: Whatever happens, I hope the best for you. :flower:

As for the testing...no more of those negative thoughts! I forbid it! :haha:

Rojo (can I call you that? Me and my brother are red-heads, so the name "rojo" gets thrown around in our family ;)) I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you fall pregnant right away and that it's a super sticky bean. As for the insurance, that sucks! I have a friend who doesn't have any insurance right now because it was about as expensive as yours is for her, her husband, and their baby and they couldn't afford it anymore. But insurance is sort of a must if you want to have a baby. Can you imagine paying those maternity bills without it? :wacko:

Thanks ladies, I really did feel very depressed about it yesterday but must gather myself and get back to positive thinking I know. I've decided this month I'm throwing everything at it so I've got my monitor out again and set it up, and I'm starting to chart again. We must also DTD more, this past cycle we only did it twice due to being on holiday and CSP just didn't happen lol. DH is on board because he was just as disappointed as me yesterday. Onwards and upwards I guess.

Chez can't wait to hear about your scan!

Good luck ladies for tomorrow's testing! Harley, spiffy and skadi got my fingers crossed for you :flower: Shame about how you're feeling re the job Harley, if it's not meant to be I'm sure there's a better job out there for you.

How are you feeling today pez?

Welcome lilrojo :flower: Sorry to hear about your losses. I have a CBFM as well which helped me get my monkey, I've just got it out again after 3 cycles with no joy.

Hey, lilrojo! :hi: Welcome!!

Harley - Still wishing you get that job, but at least you're open-minded about maybe having to start the job hunt again... Like Spiffy said, maybe there's something bigger and better ahead for you.

Jobsearch is such a tiring, depressing process for me as there's simply no work here unless there's places taking on extras over the Summer or Holiday season. Closest jobs are 30 miles away. There's new businesses opening and our town is expanding so the future is brighter. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->