• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Type 1 diabetic on here ?

I find it such a struggle to keep my hba1c low and do have to be so so strict it is awful some times. I do allow myself a treat like I'll sit and eat half a tub of Ben and Jerrys and have a bit os insulin but it's suprising how little it affect my sugar that stuff. Good job really as I love it beyond reason lol. I eat all brown and whoemeal bread and pasta and have small portions of potato so it helps to keep my sugars low. Basically a low carb diet!

I am so happy that everything went well with your scan and you were ok. I can't wait to see our bubs again and will be there at 9.30am. I will be a while as I have to see the obs cons too, he loves me as I am such a medical complication pmsl. Will be posting a pic when I get back on first tri so look out for it!! My friend Nat212 is also a type 1 diabetic and I have spoken to her today, I should mention this thread and get her on here.

Are you still around Marie, how is everything going? Hope you are doing ok, gonna speak to admin about getting this thread moved to the buddies section hun so I hope you can still find it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->