Anyone use Clearblue with Conception indicator to check HCG levels?

Thanks ladies I'm so happy :)

Holliems: let me know how you get on Hun x

Woohoo!! so happy for you hun, great seeing those words isn't it!! xxxx

Thanks ladies

Yes it's so nice seeing though words ! I've chilled out a little now x

Hi hoping I can reassure you a bit the clear blue indicator bit has a massive range between each reading my gp told me this last pregnancy :)
So pregnant 1-2 weeks is if your hcg is at 25- 200 so if you implanted a couple of days later than someone else it won't change from 1-2 to 2-3 at the same time as someone else implantation in some ladies happens at day 6 after ovulation other ladies day 12 that's a range of 6 days ! Once you hit 200 it changes 2-3 weeks now here's the big jump 3+ requires a hcg level of 2000 ! So quite a lot of women don't get the magic 3+ right away even with hcg rising quickly it can take a little longer than 5 weeks most common is 5 weeks and 5 days to get 3+
Don't let the conception bit scare you no 2 women are the same clear blue have based it on averages. If you want to see your 3+ for definate do it at 6 weeks then your almost certain to get it :)
Hope that helps

Yay!! Happy you got your 3+! I tested today and still have 2-3. Tuesday will be 1 week from when I got my 2-3, so hoping that I get my 3+ on Tuesday or before.

Good luck ladies! let me know how you get on

I have an early scan tomorrow and i'm half excited and half dreading it x

Hi all im 5 weeks tomorrow I think my af was 12th Nov but didn't really track as my af was late for the 12th Nov... I did a test today and it was 1-2 should I worry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->