Anyone use Clearblue with Conception indicator to check HCG levels?

I think I got 3+ at 5+4 days. I wouldn't worry cause I've read about a lot ladies having trouble with those tests

Thanks Hun

Most people don't seem to get a 3+ until about 5 & 1/2 weeks so I'm going to test again at the weekend x

You know, i bet they make them this way so we buy more! �� Cynical of me i know x

I got a 3+ 2 weeks early last time, so they can definitely show you 3+. However, my high hcg levels that soon was not a good thing.

I didn't buy those for that reason. I think it's a waste of money and more cost effective to get an hcg blood test done XD

I didn't buy those for that reason. I think it's a waste of money and more cost effective to get an hcg blood test done XD

They aren't the norm in the UK. Doctors tend to rely on positive pregnancy tests.

I am 8weeks pregnant now but with this pregnancy I tested with clearblue at 12DPO and got pregnant 1-2. I waited a week and really expected to get pregnant 3+ but got pregnant 2-3 at 19DPO. Got impatient and tested 2days later at 5weeks exactly and got 3+ so I was pretty happy. When I used Dr Google it seemed a lot of people were not getting 3+ until they were 5.5-6weeks.

I read it as 2-3 was 4-5 weeks and got that result 91st 5 weeks. I then waited till exactly 6 weeks to do another test and got 3+ (5+)

POAS is definitely an addiction and we all need to go to some kind of anonymous place to deal with it. I'm 5+1 today and I really need to stop myself from peeing on more sticks... I bought cheapies thinking "oh, I can do them and not feel guilty." Yeah, alright, the stupid cheapies are not regulated with the amount of dye and they only made me feel worse.

I got two betas done, one at 10DPO and one at 14DPO. I calculated when I should have over 2,200 HCG and tested at 4+6 and got a 3+. The HCG rage is so huge that the digis are really not accurate.

According to my doctor's office, at 3-4 weeks gestation (since ovulation) HCG is anywhere from 500 to 10,000. CB Digi needs about 2,200 to show 3+. HCG also doesn't always double every 48 hours, increase of 60% is considered normal. Your HCG can be spot on but in the lower bracket and the CB won't show. I agree with one of the previous posts - quantitative betas are a much better way to go if that's available to you.

Thanks ladies
You've put my mind at rest

I think I am going to wait until the weekend and try again but I'm not stressing in the mean time xx

Thanks Hun

Most people don't seem to get a 3+ until about 5 & 1/2 weeks so I'm going to test again at the weekend x

I actually think I took it at exactly 5 weeks and also got 2-3! The first 2-3 I got was at 14dpo (4 weeks) I didn't take any before that so didn't see the 1-2.

I did panick due to my previous early losses so gave it a few days using very concentrating fmu at 5+4 days and got 3+

Well due to my low will power I caved and just did my last digi, thankfully I got my 3+! I am very happy. Looking forward to hearing how you get on at the weekend hun xx

Yeaaaaa that's fab well done Hun!

I'm going to defo hold out until the weekend so I'll keep you posted x

Ive literally just got my 3+ at 6+2. Tested at 5+5 and got 2-3

Ive literally just got my 3+ at 6+2. Tested at 5+5 and got 2-3

Really ! Jeez this has made me feel so much better as I got 2-3 at bang on 5 weeks

I'm going to test on Sunday I've decided when I'll be 5 weeks + 4 days and I've got an early scan booked on Tuesday so not much longer to wait until I know all is ok any way ekkkk

Forgot how hard these early weeks are x

Good luck for sunday hun & the early scan, how exciting! :) yeah these early weekes are a worry xx

Thanks Hun

I'm excited and petrified about the early scan

Praying everything's ok

Mind keeps going into overdrive analysing my symptoms and wondering if they've lessened over the last couple of days

I'm dying to do the clear blue test and get a 3+ as then I'll relax about the scan but then If it's still at 2-3 I'll panic

Ahhhhhhhh

Morning girls

So I caved and tested this morning at 5 weeks 3 days and got my 3+ :kiss::happydance::happydance:

I'm so bloody happy and its chilled me out a little about the scan Tuesday x

That's great Trudie! I'll be getting one of those tests today. Nervous it may read low, though. Good luck with your scan on Tuesday. Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->