Anyone use Clearblue with Conception indicator to check HCG levels?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

So I am bang on 5 weeks pregnant today.... I done a clear blue with conception indicator test on Friday last week and it was 'Pregnant 2-3' (which according to the booklet means 4-5 weeks pregnant. On Friday last week I was 4 weeks + 2 days pregnant so that was accurate.

So anyway being paranoid I wanted to do another one to make sure that the week after it went up to 'Pregnant 3+' which means 5+ weeks pregnant. I was a bit impatient and done it today (Wednesday) so only 5 days after the first test but as I said I am bang on 5 weeks pregnant today and it still came back with 'Pregnant 2-3' days. Do you think that's anything to worry about? I mean technically 2-3 days is 4-5 weeks pregnant and im bang on 5 weeks pregnant but I was hoping it'd say 3+

Has anyone used these tests in this way and had the same thing happen?

I brought a double pack so I might test again in a few days to see if it changes x

I done this with all 3 pregancies. First time all digis were bang on, 2nd time I had the exact same as you are now, when it should have said 3+ it said 2-3 and I worried soooo much. All was fine and the worst thing that came out of it was the cost of loads of digis haha. This time around digis said not pregnant for me until 13dpo despite getting positives on 4 other brands from 9dpo. I then tested friday and got 2-3 so hoping this fridayI get 3+ but overall these tests are not 100% accurate in the early weeks so please try not to worry (I am a hypocrite I know) xx

Thanks Hun
I've been googling like mad and lots and lots of women didn't get. 3+ until they were 5 weeks plus a good 3/4 days and I'm bang on 5 weeks today so I think I'll test again at the weekend and see if it's changed

Jeez why do we torture ourselves like this !! X

I know!! why do we do it! haha I swore I would be more relaxed about tests this time but nope! We will both have our 3+ by the weekend hun xx

Bloody hope so ha
Kinda wish I never brought them now lol x

I use them. If you're spot on for the weeks, I wouldn't worry! Everybody's body is different and will produce hcg at a different rate. I wouldn't rely on them soley to know how your pregnacy is progressing. However, if they go down, that's another story.

yes they definatley haven't gone down thank god

from my 2-3 week result it still makes me 4-5 weeks and I am 5 weeks today so I think I was just too hasty

I tested last Friday with the first clearblue so I think ill leave it until this Friday and test again so its a clear week and see if I get my 3+:happydance:

I did it the same way trudie and I didn't get my 3+ until 5 +4 days !!! I panicked so much but finally got xx

thanks hun, a lot of women ive read about didn't seem to get the 3+ until 5 weeks 4/5 days or even 6 weeks

going to try and stop worrying myself now x

Someone in my fb pregnancy group said she never got her 3+ either and just gave up and quit buying expensive tests. She's now due in a few months.

Someone in my fb pregnancy group said she never got her 3+ either and just gave up and quit buying expensive tests. She's now due in a few months.

I also read about a couple of women who either didn't get a 3+ at all or didn't get one until 6/7 weeks - thanks hun x

I did 3 they all say 3+ im 5 weeks 1d

I only have 1 CB digi left, hopefully it says 3+ friday but if not I will not be buying anymore. It will be hard, but I just have to stop! xx

I only have 1 CB digi left, hopefully it says 3+ friday but if not I will not be buying any more. It will be hard, but I just have to stop! xx

How many weeks will you be by Friday?

I'll be 5 weeks + 2 days by then so I don't know whether to wait until the weekend? x

I will be 5+5. Technically I should get 3+ from yesterday as I ov'd 3 weeks ago yesterday.
I think You will be fine to test again at the weekend hun x

I will be 5+5. Technically I should get 3+ from yesterday as I ov'd 3 weeks ago yesterday.
I think You will be fine to test again at the weekend hun x

I think you'll get a 3+ by then too

Just found something interesting on another thread, a lady was going through a similar thing and decided to open up the clear blues and you could see how much darker the line was on the more recent one even though she didn't get her 3+

I just opened mine from last week and mine from today and my one from today is superrrrrrrrrr dark compared to last weeks so that's made me feel a bit better (and less cray cray ha ) xx

I'm desperately trying to get over my poas addiction! I did a digi today at 4+2/3 and got 2-3.

I've got another digital to do but won't do that till at least this time next week. Sometimes constant poas causes more stress than it provides reassurance :dohh:

I got a 2-3 when i should of got 3+ after some extensive googling. I decided to save my money and just leave it. I mean what did we so before there fancy indicators. Hcg differs from women ro women ao theyll never be 100% accurate. Im just gonna enjoy being pregnant and deal with any issues if they arrive, instead of living in fear of them arriving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->