AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

xXxJessicaxXx

Reaction score
Hi Girlie's,

Iv started the CBFM this cycle and was looking for some ladie's already using one or soon to use one or even any ladie's with great storie's about the CBFM.

This Is My First Cycle Using It. I Know How To Use It Quite Well But Have Never Used One Before lol.

Would Love To Share Journey's Using CBFM so Feel Free To Join In.

Iv Been TTC Baby Number 2 For 33 Month's This Cycle So Fx'd It Work's.

x X x Fx'd and GL to Everyone x X x

Hi Girlie's,

Iv started the CBFM this cycle and was looking for some ladie's already using one or soon to use one or even any ladie's with great storie's about the CBFM.

This Is My First Cycle Using It. I Know How To Use It Quite Well But Have Never Used One Before lol.

Would Love To Share Journey's Using CBFM so Feel Free To Join In.

Iv Been TTC Baby Number 2 For 33 Month's This Cycle So Fx'd It Work's.

x X x Fx'd and GL to Everyone x X x

I have used mine this cycle and last just in tww now good luck

Can I join in? started using mine this month (cd6 tomorrow so testing will begin). I'm TTC no2 (only started a few months ago but this is 1st proper month). Got pg with no1 on 4th round of clomid and 1st month of using CBFM so hoping CBFM works again this time (without the clomid however)

Thx for joining, FX'd hun. Sound's promising for you. This is my first month using CBFM and im on CD6 today. Had to use first OPK for monitor today, Quite early but I guess it's working out my body right. x x x

Thx for joining, FX'd hun. Sound's promising for you. This is my first month using CBFM and im on CD6 today. Had to use first OPK for monitor today, Quite early but I guess it's working out my body right. x x x

It requests stick really early when you first use it. It then changes it depending on when you receive your peaks ( might not get these in first cycle) I would bd every other day from first high just in case

Hi - yes monitor requests sticks from cd6 and usually requests 10 sticks (that's all depending on how long your cycle is) - think last time I used mine (2 yrs ago) it requested the whole 20 as I have a 30-32 day cycle so ov doesn't usually happen til cd16/17 for me.

I am kinda tricking the monitor this time though cos I don't want to be buying sticks every month so I didn't start it until I was 3 days into period and made that cd1 that way by the time cd16 comes for me I'll have only used 10 sticks (if you get my drift) - hopefully that will work. And I'll do the same every month so the monitor gets to know my cycle

Thx girlie's,

Got your drift lol. Cheeky. But I guess the less it cost's the better for you. :D x x x

Iv only got mine until end of jan 2013 cycle. Which is 3 cycle's, If I still aint PG by then I think Im gonna buy on TBH. I read alot of women didn't get PG until there 6th cycle of CBFM so I would like to keep using one after the 3 month's if nothink happen's. But FX'd my BFP will come before 36 month's TTC. Really want it before christmas. We all do lol. :D Come on BFP's. x x x FX'd girlie's. x x x

Yeah the cheaper the better :)

Hopefully you'll get Your BFP before Christmas. Have you borrowed the monitor from someone?

Thank's hun, and no lol It's on a 3 month clinical trial.

The trials all about Early Pregnancy in urine sample's.

I have to Do a FMU sample every morning though out the whole 3 month trial.
I have to do a daily diary, Keeping track of...
My Period's (Any Other Bleeding)
If I took A OPK on CBFM.
If I collected My FMU sample.
Making Love (AM/PM)
My Low,Med,High Peak on the CBFM.
Use CBFM Data card, (which you send everythink back every 2 week's)
And Last of all I get to use the fertility montior for three month's with free Pregnancy test's and OPK's for the monitor, if I become PG while on this trial, I can continue to send in my FMU sample's for so long and they will give me Love to shop voucher's for my time and help (only if I become pregnant). If not then I guess atleast I got to use/Try the CBFM.

Pretty good really.

This Is The Info I Used To Apply...

Ok well this is what it entails and what you need to do if you want to take part. It is a trial where you have the opportunity to use a Clearblue Fertility monitor for 6 cycles.
The monitor is loaned to you and they supply you with the test sticks needed. They also supply pg test sticks.

You have to do a water sample everyday starting from cd1, these have to be sent back to the lab, they supply the pots, bags, etc, and they ask you to fill out a diary too.

If you get pg while on the trial if you collect water samples for a further 8 and they will give you £60.

The monitor tells you 5 days prior to ovulation when you are due to ovulate and it also tells you if your fertility at that time is high,low or peak giving you plenty of time to arrange to BD!

To do this trial or you need to do is call a the number and leave your name and number and within 24 hours max, a lady will give you a call back and see if you qualify for the trial. they asked me the following questions:

* how long I had been TTC
* how many pregnancies I have had (and subsequent MC)
* longest cycle length
* shortest cycle length
* history of kidney or liver disease etc

They will then send you out a couple of info sheets and forms to fill in if successful, which I recieved this morning and sent back asap!
So if you are interested then Call the number now!

. Phone number is 01234 835520 (answering machine)

When I called them they didn't have any place's so took my name and number for when they did or if they did, but they look for more women when other's have finished there trial or cancelled there trail or even become PG, So they gave me a call a few week's later and asked me if I was still interested, It can take a few week's to begin the trail but well worth the wait. x x x

im doin that exact trial jessica :) im on my first month of doin it.....cd25 for me and i got my first peak on the morning of cd21 i have today used my last stick so they asked for all 20 of mine!!! (so gad im not paying for it lol)
how are u finding it so far??.... ony ting i dont like is having to put down how many times we bd lol....
so im about 4dpo today and not feein very hopful :(

xx

Yay lol, I know what you mean, But I will be paying for it if I dont become PG within this trial, Im gonna buy one in the month of jan 2013. Im finding ok really, Not done much yet. I normally ovulate around CD14 so well soon see when my CBFM give's me my 2/3 bar peak day's. Hopeing that will be good. I dont mind putting how many time's I BD down as TBH it dont affect me. Me and DF normally make love every day but this cycle I wanna take it ewasy and go every other day. Try somethink different. What I dont like is storeing my urine in my fridge yucky. How do you store it??? I just hope this CBFM help's me. I dont think I can handle still not being PG after christmas. That will make it 36 month's TTC in jan 2013. Well GL hun and FX'd it work's for you. x x x

How long have you been TTC hun??? x x x

Ive just purchased my monitor, so will start using next cycle as apparently you have to start from cd1?

Yay lol, I know what you mean, But I will be paying for it if I dont become PG within this trial, Im gonna buy one in the month of jan 2013. Im finding ok really, Not done much yet. I normally ovulate around CD14 so well soon see when my CBFM give's me my 2/3 bar peak day's. Hopeing that will be good. I dont mind putting how many time's I BD down as TBH it dont affect me. Me and DF normally make love every day but this cycle I wanna take it ewasy and go every other day. Try somethink different. What I dont like is storeing my urine in my fridge yucky. How do you store it??? I just hope this CBFM help's me. I dont think I can handle still not being PG after christmas. That will make it 36 month's TTC in jan 2013. Well GL hun and FX'd it work's for you. x x x

i think i dont like the fact i feel like i have to so to speak as im writing it down lol dont really have the best sex drive :blush:....
yea the whole wee think is kinda strange i store mine in the salad compartment in the big tupperware tub they give u, i think its less obvs in there:haha:.... we ave been ttc #3 for 4/5months nw.... #2 took us 18m so think thats why i dont feel so hopeful.... #1 feel for him on the pill:wacko:...

aww that must be hard fro u hun really hope the cbfm does the trick :))))) so hard this ttc ark isnt it

xx

Hi ladies just wondered if i can join in too...this is my second month of using the cbfm and im on day 21 and ive had 7 days of highs so not sure whats going on.:shrug:
The 1st month i started it late so dont think it read me properly however i did get a peak....

What a great trial u r doing wish i had known about that...however i got my monitor off ebay for £30 so cant complain.

I so want to get a bfp before xmas would be the best present ever... its been over a year now :cry:

Hello all! I am on Day 10 with the CBFM and on my third high fertility day...We started BD'ing 7 days ago...I know it needs to get to know my body but would love positive results!!

I am also on my first month of no birth control, in 16 years. I am hoping that my cycle will continue to be as normal as it appears...

I am having the following symptoms:
cramping on the left side lower abdominal
when I stand up fast I often have pain, lower left side
Nipples today felt a burning sensation, I have never really even had sensitive breasts when on the pill...

Good luck all!!!

Ive just purchased my monitor, so will start using next cycle as apparently you have to start from cd1?

Hun You can Start ClearBlue fertility Monitor from CD5 as you can set it up to CD1/2/3/4&5. What CD are you know. x x x

i think i dont like the fact i feel like i have to so to speak as im writing it down lol dont really have the best sex drive :blush:....
yea the whole wee think is kinda strange i store mine in the salad compartment in the big tupperware tub they give u, i think its less obvs in there:haha:.... we ave been ttc #3 for 4/5months nw.... #2 took us 18m so think thats why i dont feel so hopeful.... #1 feel for him on the pill:wacko:...

aww that must be hard fro u hun really hope the cbfm does the trick :))))) so hard this ttc ark isnt it

xx

Hun Dont be shy lol, I dont have a great sex drive but my fiance's is like sky high, That's the only reason I get it alot, But not this cycle lol. :winkwink:

Thank's hun, Hard aint the work lol, But like I say we all seem to get though it and if I dont laugh i'll only cry so keep smiling right. I hope it work's for you too hun very soon. FX'd this cycle hay. My Friend feel pregnant on the pill with most of her children and she has 5 or 6 lol. But I guess If your happy and baby is healthy then good luck init. :D x x x

Hi ladies just wondered if i can join in too...this is my second month of using the cbfm and im on day 21 and ive had 7 days of highs so not sure whats going on.:shrug:
The 1st month i started it late so dont think it read me properly however i did get a peak....

What a great trial u r doing wish i had known about that...however i got my monitor off ebay for £30 so cant complain.

I so want to get a bfp before xmas would be the best present ever... its been over a year now :cry:

Awww hun, Im sure we all do and FX'd we all will. Not bad £30. Good deal, I think that's were Im gonna look if I dont become PG on this trial. 7 high peak day's sound's like a good thing hun, just keep BD'ing & GL x x x

Hello all! I am on Day 10 with the CBFM and on my third high fertility day...We started BD'ing 7 days ago...I know it needs to get to know my body but would love positive results!!

I am also on my first month of no birth control, in 16 years. I am hoping that my cycle will continue to be as normal as it appears...

I am having the following symptoms:
cramping on the left side lower abdominal
when I stand up fast I often have pain, lower left side
Nipples today felt a burning sensation, I have never really even had sensitive breasts when on the pill...

Good luck all!!!

Sound's good hun, FX'd and GL x x x

Hello ladies! This will be my third month using the CBFM. I like that it takes some of the guesswork out of TTC. I have been backing with OPK just to make sure, and it matches with the machine's results. My only advice would be to stop feeding the machine test sticks after you get your first peak. The machine is pre-programmed to give you another peak, and then a high, no matter what your tests actually read. Some ladies save a used test stick and feed that into the machine, but I just put the machine away until next cycle and it works perfectly fine. I hope this is helpful. GOODLUCK everyone! :)

As Im on the Trial I will dop as many test's as It ask's for but I guess it is a great tip for when/If i'll be using my own CBFM. But I think I would rather use it prop as iv been TTC for a couple year's now and wont it work. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->