AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Aww hun seem's like you got alot on your plate right now. I have no Idea what is happening hun prob to do with your Prog. FX'd all turn's out to be fine. Big Hug's. P.s Have you had a Peak Fertility Yet This Cycle? x x x

Thanx hun...no peak as yet.... ive just spoke to my doctor and she said my prog is fine but my prolactin is slightly high so back to google search :dohh:.

Your welcome and prolactin is to do with breast milk production. I thought I had that as I still get breast milk after having my daughter Nearly 3 year's ago and I didn't even breast feed. :S lol but I didn't. I dont think it's anythink to worry about as it is treated easy, I think with some tablet's. But I think it can stop/Delay you from ovulating. Maybe it is causeing a late ovulation. Do you normaly have regular cycle??? x x x

Your welcome and prolactin is to do with breast milk production. I thought I had that as I still get breast milk after having my daughter Nearly 3 year's ago and I didn't even breast feed. :S lol but I didn't. I dont think it's anythink to worry about as it is treated easy, I think with some tablet's. But I think it can stop/Delay you from ovulating. Maybe it is causeing a late ovulation. Do you normaly have regular cycle??? x x x

Well its between 26-32 days...ive just done another test stick and im finally back to low thank god these sticks cost a small fortune....ooo i hope it is just tablets and pretty quick i get my next blood test on monday fxd its easily sorted x

That's a normal cycle, Mine used to range from 25-32 day's there now 27-28 day's. I guess our body's are alway's changing and we need to give them a chance to catch up with themself's. Glad to hear your back to low. Do you know when you ovulated then ??? x x x

No not sure i was away and kept missing my slot so a few were missed so i either didnt have a peak this month or i missed it....roll on december....hows it going with u did u go to the doctors today?

Awww right got ya. Fx'd you just missed it on the CBFM & did ovulate. x x x

Lol Hun You missed my post. Page 4 right at the bottom CD13. x x x

sorry u not getting ur peak troolydolly hope u get some answers from the docs soon....

yayyyy on ur peak hun great news :) hope u get a scan date soon and can get some answers..... have fun tonight ;)

cd32 for me today af due tomoz and showing her normal signs so i know she will be here tomoz but hey onto cycle 2 for me!!!!

xx

sorry u not getting ur peak troolydolly hope u get some answers from the docs soon....

yayyyy on ur peak hun great news :) hope u get a scan date soon and can get some answers..... have fun tonight ;)

cd32 for me today af due tomoz and showing her normal signs so i know she will be here tomoz but hey onto cycle 2 for me!!!!

xx

Thx hun lol, I tried to but ovulation caused me so much pain We only managed the one BD session. x x x

Thx again, I hope so too, Cant wait for this app to come though. Getting this scan has took so much weight of my shoulder's. x x x

Dont ever be fooled hun, When I got PG with DD, I didn't have no symptom's and still had AF pain's. EVery month when AF was due I got AF pain's for several day's like I was having AF but with no blood. FX'd and hope you aint out. x x x

CD14... Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg)... Ovulation Pain Gone... :D

CD14 and another Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg). I think This will be my last Fertile Day to get BD'ing. Making Love last night was so painful due to ovulation that We only got one round in, But one is better then none right and We tried our hardest this month out of all the other month's we've been TTC. Today Ovulation Pain's have easied alot so gonna try and get 2 Bd'ing Session's in as egg is still in there :D But it's easier said then done with my DD having sleepless night's and keep's waking at all hour's crying (Think She Keep's Having Bad Dream's & DD Come's Way Before BD'ing.) but I'll give a go tonight lol. x x x

CBFM CD14 14-11-12.jpg

P.s Forgot to mention Doctor also did my

Height: 5Ft4 & 1/2.
Weight: 8St 3/4
&
BMI: 20.1
Yesterday, Which he said was all good. Iv only stuck on 1/4 of a stone Since Having DD. :D Well happy with that as I thought & Feel bigger then that. :blush: It's all them chocolate's. x x x

CD14... Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg)... Ovulation Pain Gone... :D

CD14 and another Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg). I think This will be my last Fertile Day to get BD'ing. Making Love last night was so painful due to ovulation that We only got one round in, But one is better then none right and We tried our hardest this month out of all the other month's we've been TTC. Today Ovulation Pain's have easied alot so gonna try and get 2 Bd'ing Session's in as egg is still in there :D But it's easier said then done with my DD having sleepless night's and keep's waking at all hour's crying (Think She Keep's Having Bad Dream's & DD Come's Way Before BD'ing.) but I'll give a go tonight lol. x x x

View attachment 514163

P.s Forgot to mention Doctor also did my

Height: 5Ft4 & 1/2.
Weight: 8St 3/4
&
BMI: 20.1
Yesterday, Which he said was all good. Iv only stuck on 1/4 of a stone Since Having DD. :D Well happy with that as I thought & Feel bigger then that. :blush: It's all them chocolate's. x x x

yep once is defo better than non ur pron get bk to high tomoz as i heard that the macine is programmed into giving u 2 peaks anyways so if u bd yest would be rigt in middle :) ..... and well done only on ur weigt too :) thats not bad at all... im 5ft 4 and am 8st 10 so am happy with my weight as was 10.7 wen fell for both my others

af not here as yet so reckon will come in the night norm have a 11day lp so reckon its just throwen a 12day lp cause it fancied it lol.... did a test yest at 11dpo and was a big fat neg

xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1375669-december-testing-thread.html

Thx for the tip's hun on the CBFM. I was wondering if it would go back to High Fertility (2Bar's) as There will be a Egg in the for around 12 to 24 to 48 hour's right. x x x

Awww hun thx and your weight was not bad before. But getting rid of the weight is a big acheivement So Good for you hun :D You should be proud. I always say to my fiance I dont mind putting on weight as long as I stay within a good BMI 25 or less. x x x

CD13... Peak Fertility (3 Bar's & A Egg)... AF Due On My Birthday...Doctor's Appointment Update...

CD13 & I got Peak fertility (3Bar's&Egg) This morning. :D But Not Happy that AF is now Due On My Birthday. Gutted but FX'd she's a NO SHOW... x x x

View attachment 513489

Doc's Update... My Doctor Has Sent me to go and have a Scan done to have a look and see what's wrong, Just gonna wait for appointment to come though the post now. Also His sent me for some blood work's But gotta go on day 21. x x x

Hey sorry doll...well thats great that u have got your peak...sorry to hear u r in pain...but at least u have your scan booked and bloods getting done fxd they find out asap....x

Also i meant to say the bloods i have just had were cd 21 and getting them redone asap....feel fed up though as the witch got me today meh x

Hello! Please can I join?

I used the monitor in 2009 and after two cycles I was pregnant with my daughter! We started TTC baby no. 2 early this year but I miscarried in September. As I'm very impatient we're using the monitor again to get pregnant asap!

x x x

Trolley_Dolly Thx hun & Sorry to hear AF got you. Big hug's. x x x

LouLou Welcome hun. Sorry to hear of your lose. FX'd it work's as quick as it did with your DD. x x x

CD15... High Fertility (2Bar's)...

So Today got a High Fertility (2Bar's) so Got another BD'ing session in today. I personally think tomorrow will be Low Fertility so for this cycle im done and the waiting and relaxing has begun ;) x x x

CBFM CD15 15-11-12.jpg

Had a lovely day today with my DF, DD, Mother & partner and 2 of my sister's. It was nice to have a catch up. We had a laugh which was nice and took my mind off 2WW. x x x

P.s Still awaiting App For Scan!!! & Blood Work's On 21st nov. x x x

Hello all just checking in :)

I do have a question though :) Last night went to bed early as I had a long day at work...when I laid down cramps settled in, to the point of discomfort and took me a bit longer to get some rest..I fell asleep eventually.

Fast forward to this morning, CD 19. I wake up and immediately felt like I had my period as my underwear started to feel wet. Went to the bathroom and it was all sticky clear..but when I wiped it was brown? All day I have had this brown tinged discharge and starting at 3 PM cramps, till now! Also a headache... Although the monitor has had me at high since day 8 I believe I ovulated on CD 12/13. Do you think that all our baby dancing may have worked? I cannot wait to take a test and see! :happydance:

Hun, Sound's like it could be IB&C (Implantation Bleeding & Cramping) If you ovulated at CD12/13. But If you aint 100% sure then it could alway be OB&C (Ovulation Bleeding&Cramping). GL FX'd. x x x

hi ladies!!!

welcome loulou :) .....

so the witch arrived this am so onto cyle 2, im feelin ok with it actually think hubby is more down than me, but its my birtday in 2weeks so wil be able to have a drink as im not stopping my life like i did last time we were ttc.....

have my fingers crossed for everyone else :))

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->