AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Hi Ladies:hi:

congrats to all those you got their BFP and good luck to all those TTC.

long story short, I have been TTC to about a year now, finally decided last cycle to buy the cbfm. It worked well for me, got my peaks but AF showed up. Needless to say, i was devastated and after having a little pity party for myself yesterday, have dusted myself off and I am trying to be more positive this cycle. I am currently CD3 and have my fx for this month. Have an appt with the FS at the end of March and am hoping that i will have a BFP before then.

Best of luck!! We also caught the egg on the second cycle with our monitor so hoping this is your lucky month! I also had a bit of a cold and was on Guafassin and I swear that helped! They say it thins out your mucous to make it more acceptable for spermies :)

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sig...TF8&qid=1361486161&sr=8-1&keywords=guafenisen

Thanks for the tip!! doesn't hurt to try it this cycle lol. How long before you o'd did you take it?

long story short, I have been TTC to about a year now, finally decided last cycle to buy the cbfm. It worked well for me, got my peaks but AF showed up. Needless to say, i was devastated and after having a little pity party for myself yesterday, have dusted myself off and I am trying to be more positive this cycle. I am currently CD3 and have my fx for this month. Have an appt with the FS at the end of March and am hoping that i will have a BFP before then.

Best of luck!! We also caught the egg on the second cycle with our monitor so hoping this is your lucky month! I also had a bit of a cold and was on Guafassin and I swear that helped! They say it thins out your mucous to make it more acceptable for spermies :)

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sig...TF8&qid=1361486161&sr=8-1&keywords=guafenisen

Thanks for the tip!! doesn't hurt to try it this cycle lol. How long before you o'd did you take it?

I would start taking it when you are done with your period and then two days after your ovulation :) Good luck!

I bought mucinex but was not able to take it this month. This is my first month with cbfm, I missed tests on two days and got a peak on day 13. Dh and I ended up bd 4 days in a row. Jus hope it doesn't affect our chances.

I bought mucinex but was not able to take it this month. This is my first month with cbfm, I missed tests on two days and got a peak on day 13. Dh and I ended up bd 4 days in a row. Jus hope it doesn't affect our chances.

Best of luck to you!!

Hey ladies, so this is my 3rd month using the monitor, and I'm on CD 13 and have now had 6 highs in a row. Last cycle I got my first peak at CD11, but then AF arrived 2 days early. Definitely thought the peak would be there this morning, but now that it's not, kinda freaking out. Anyone had 6 highs and then STILL got a peak? I've also been pretty stressed lately, so maybe O is delayed. If not for the Highs though, I would have totally thought I o'd yesterday based on symptoms. any thoughts?

Hey ladies, so this is my 3rd month using the monitor, and I'm on CD 13 and have now had 6 highs in a row. Last cycle I got my first peak at CD11, but then AF arrived 2 days early. Definitely thought the peak would be there this morning, but now that it's not, kinda freaking out. Anyone had 6 highs and then STILL got a peak? I've also been pretty stressed lately, so maybe O is delayed. If not for the Highs though, I would have totally thought I o'd yesterday based on symptoms. any thoughts?

Hey Amanda

i didnt get a peak until CD18, had highs from CD10. Dont panic yet, give it another day or two

Hey Amanda

i didnt get a peak until CD18, had highs from CD10. Dont panic yet, give it another day or two

Thanks! I'll stay positive that it will still come then! I was starting to think maybe the machine missed my peak since I didn't think it would give you highs that long before O day.

Well got my peak!! :happydance: That means I'll probably be ovulating tomorrow, right?

I'm waiting for March 8th, that's when i'm due but it's getting harder to wait. I also think i'm feeling cramping = (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->