AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

hi girls can I join ? I have been ttc since last dec but still not any success...so today I ordered my cbfm on amazon n ill get it on saturday which ill be cd4 for me right...this is the first month I ill start cbfm...my question is that can I start using it from cd 4 or I have to wait till next cycle ? wouldnt it be too late to start it from cd 4 ?

hi girls can I join ? I have been ttc since last dec but still not any success...so today I ordered my cbfm on amazon n ill get it on saturday which ill be cd4 for me right...this is the first month I ill start cbfm...my question is that can I start using it from cd 4 or I have to wait till next cycle ? wouldnt it be too late to start it from cd 4 ?

When you switch it on hold the m button and you can then set it to cd 4. You can do this up to cd5 after that will have to wait til next cycle

Gem's got the answer :D x x x

Defo any day from CD1-5. x x x

Gl and Fx'd x x x

Can I join!! I'm CD 1 and this will be our first cycle using it.

I'm a little confused about how to set it up. I started at at 1:30 pm today (Nov. 8) so do I set it tomorrow for CD1 or will tomorrow be CD 2 when i set it?

Hi,

As you started AF at 1:30PM you should set your CBFM for tomorrow morning at what ever time is best for you as you have to turn your CBFM on every morning around the same time. Set it as CD1. Just click the "M" and hold until a number 1 come's up in top right corner. GL and FX'd x x x

Hi,

As you started AF at 1:30PM you should set your CBFM for tomorrow morning at what ever time is best for you as you have to turn your CBFM on every morning around the same time. Set it as CD1. Just click the "M" and hold until a number 1 come's up in top right corner. GL and FX'd x x x

Thank you so much!! And if I set it at 7 am that means I can test anywhere from 4 am to 10 am?

Your welcome hun, OMmmm Im not 100% sure on that one. I know it's a hour or so either way but not sure how long. I turn my CBFM on every morning at 8am so really dunno hun. Hopefully someone else can answer that one for ya. x x x

Thx That's actually really good that it has 3 hours either way. x x x

Thx Txrangersfan, Me to. Fx'd we all get that BFP. x x x

Can I join!! I'm CD 1 and this will be our first cycle using it.

I'm a little confused about how to set it up. I started at at 1:30 pm today (Nov. 8) so do I set it tomorrow for CD1 or will tomorrow be CD 2 when i set it?

hey hun I am cd 3..this ill be my first month as well of cbfm tommorow I ill receive my cbfm on cd 4....lets hope for the best :thumbup:

Yes!! Hopefully we all get a bfp. If not, at least it will be nice to know what's going on with our bodies. I read somewhere that the first month it might not be 100% accurate bc it's getting used to your body. Is that true?

Thx for joining hun, it's nice to have other ladie's using the CBFM. x x x

Txrangersfan I dunno if it is true, but I do believe it's getting used to our body's for the first cycle, I detect's our hormone's so I can't see it being Less accurate. x x x

CD10... High Fertility... :D

The BD'ing will begin.

CBFM CD10.jpg

Im quite glad I got a High Fertility at CD10 as I believe I ovulate around CD14, Mostly on CD14 Maybe a day before or a day after so it will be very interesting to see if I am right. x x x

Doctor's Tuesday...

So I got a doctor's app for tuesday (to talk about me maybe having a cyst on my right ovary and if not then what is wrong) with the 3rd doctor there. I dont really understand what he say's but I guess the only way Im gonna know what is wrong is to go see him. I guess it's gonna be alot of pardon's lol :blush:. x x x

yayyyy on ur high.... thats fab

good luck at the doctors hun let us know how u get on!!!!

wellcome to the ones who have joinned!! really hope this is a gd thread!!! im on cd29 today and 8dpo was feelin pos few days ago and nw not so much :( does anyone else get it in to there heads that they are pg?? and u know wen af arrives ur gonna be gutted??? feelin like that this month:(

xx

Yay to high peak days!!! So once you get a high reading, is it bding time till your down to low readings?

GL at the doc!!!

Mrschristie24, Thx hun, and yer I will do. Iv had that feeling most month's that's why I dont recommend symptom spotting. Most of the time there just in our head's hopeing were PG. Will you be testing or will you just wait until AF due date??? FX'd and GL x x x

Txrangersfan Thx hun and yep you got it. From the day you get that High Fertility(2bar's) and the day's with Peak fertility (3bar's) You BD atleast once a day to increase your chance's. When it goe's back to low fertility (1bar) your in the all clear to sit back and relax. x x x

Hi ladies im not sure whats happening with my machine i think its gone dolally...im on day 27 its still asking for sticks and its still showing high....ive just had my 21 day bloods done and progesterone has come back abnormal so feeling fed up....i must admit i know your not suppose to read the test sticks but ive only ever got the one line and thats the one nearest to the dip stick...so mayb that a clue to my abnormal progesterone!!Im just waiting to hear back from my doctor :(

Aww hun seem's like you got alot on your plate right now. I have no Idea what is happening hun prob to do with your Prog. FX'd all turn's out to be fine. Big Hug's. P.s Have you had a Peak Fertility Yet This Cycle? x x x

CD13... Peak Fertility (3 Bar's & A Egg)... AF Due On My Birthday...Doctor's Appointment Update...

CD13 & I got Peak fertility (3Bar's&Egg) This morning. :D But Not Happy that AF is now Due On My Birthday. Gutted but FX'd she's a NO SHOW... x x x

CBFM CD13 13-11-12.jpg

Doc's Update... My Doctor Has Sent me to go and have a Scan done to have a look and see what's wrong, Just gonna wait for appointment to come though the post now. Also His sent me for some blood work's But gotta go on day 21. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->