Anyone waiting for August/September?

And somehow it's August already, how did that happen?! The witch caught me the other day :witch: but that perfect timing (not perfect at the time, she struck half way through a spin class :dohh: ) because I'll be on just before we fly to Vegas so hopefully we'll get a bit of :sex: while we're there lol.

I'm trying to resist the urge to start a stock pile of tests :blush:

How's everyone else doing?

Well... we have been waiting few months to try and had decited to oush it forward to july. Then one oopsy in june but af showed july 7th. So ttc was on with ntnp method and last friday I got bfp! I thought AF was not due til thursday next but I tested just to be sure since I was going on a festival and was planning on to have two or three drinks. Must have ovulated early :)

So good luck girls!! Baby dust on you all!

Well... we have been waiting few months to try and had decited to oush it forward to july. Then one oopsy in june but af showed july 7th. So ttc was on with ntnp method and last friday I got bfp! I thought AF was not due til thursday next but I tested just to be sure since I was going on a festival and was planning on to have two or three drinks. Must have ovulated early :)

So good luck girls!! Baby dust on you all!

Eeek!! Congratulations :happydance: I hope you have a healthy, boring 9 months :hugs:

Haha boring?! ;D hahaha

But thank you :) we were not expecting this so soon.

Hope this is just a sign for this group of women that are on this thread that we will all get fast :bfp:!! :D
:hugs:

Congratulations Catalyst! H&H 9 months!
Had my IUD removed on August 2nd. AF came right after. Just waiting.

only just had the witch visit, which has caused my tracker app to now push my ovulation back by a week when we should have been trying at the end of September it's now early October!! I know it's only a week but in my mind it was 'next month' and now it's more like 2 months! It's utterly rediculous to be bothered by 1 stupid week when I've waited so long. I guess I should be concentrating on the positives, it now falls right on our honeymoon!!

Hi BB1982, which ovulation tracker are u using?

only just had the witch visit, which has caused my tracker app to now push my ovulation back by a week when we should have been trying at the end of September it's now early October!! I know it's only a week but in my mind it was 'next month' and now it's more like 2 months! It's utterly rediculous to be bothered by 1 stupid week when I've waited so long. I guess I should be concentrating on the positives, it now falls right on our honeymoon!!

Well, we lost the litle bean. It has just stopped bleeding and we are going to start ttc right away.

So sorry to hear it Catalyst. Lots of hugs to you. Hoping for a BFP soon.

Well, er lost the litle bean. It has jusy stopped bleeding and we are going to start ttc right away.

I'm so sorry to hear that hunnie :hugs: good luck for when you start ttc again, hopefully you'll get your sticky rainbow baby xxx

JoJazie - I'm using Ovia. I originally started with Clue but found Ovia was nicer to use.

I am about 4dpo and have some spotting. I have no idea why. I guess it could be a mixed up cycle since just coming off the Mirena.

BB1982, is it only a week to before TTC?? Very exciting!! Will we be seeing you in the TTC section from next week then ;)

JoJazie, no it's been pushed back until mid/end of sept now, but I ovulate early sept so missing that one by two weeks!! OH doesn't want me feeling unwell on honeymoon which I get, we've spent a lot and although I'm not expecting to fall first try you never know!! I'll be ovulating again on honeymoon so that is great timing, and I can enjoy my holiday eating and drinking and hopefully lots of baby dancing!! I just can't be bothered to change my ticker! X

Hello ladies

Me and my dh has been ttc for 6 mths now and have had no luck. the last 2 months ive been using preseed because of lack of fertile cm only sticky and sometimes very little creamy cm. Also this month ive used cb advanced opk's and got 5 flashing smiley days and then my solid and cd 16 (8/15/2016) :) . We bd'ed almost every day lol I know its relatively early but I have no symptoms other than here and there one boob will hurt and very gassy. i'm starting to feel I'm not receiving my bfp because of non fertile cm even days I ovulate its still sticky and thick white cm. I drink lots LOTS of water eat relatively healthy and been taking prenatals for 3 mthns. Any one had same journey. I'm going to test on Saturday! sending baby dust to everyone!!!!

Bb1982 it sounds fair enough then, considering this may be your last time worry free on holidays! You may as well enjoy :) Where are you going on honeymoon?

Cruising in the med x

Sounds lush :-D we went on a cruise for part of our honeymoon and loved it.

I may or may not (ok, I did) buy a couple of tests yesterday to start building a stash. I know we're not trying just yet but don't want the agony of not having any in the house and having to wait for a shop to open before we can buy some...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->