Anyone waiting till Jan/Feb 2017?

Reiko_ctu

Reaction score
Hi!

We are wtt to I can qualify for another maternity leave... So we can start trying end of January.

Anyone else planning on trying around then?

Me! I wouls love a buddy. We haven't narrowed down a month yet, my husband doesn't want to set anything in stone yet. However, I am just glad he has went from no to ok in the past few weeks! I definitely think Feb will be our month. How many kids do you have now?

We are ttc#3 too. We have. 3 year old and almost 1 year old. I'm turning 30 this year so I have this clock ticking in the back to my head rushing me lol. But we need to make sure I work enough in between babies!!

Yeah i will be 29 in April so I wanted to be done by 30. I cannot wait until I have our last. So exciting! We were so young with our other 2 so this feels almost new!

Yes you'll have a bit of an age gap. Your youngest will be in school? That'd make the days a bit easier!!

Yes! We are waiting until January so that I will be finished with grad school. I'm just so ready but am throwing myself into making sure we are both healthy as well admit finishing strong with school. Hoping it'll make the next few months not seem so long!

Hi!

We are originally TTC #3 too but i think the moe my OH is going on about it the more I am coming round to the idea of just seeing what happens.. :blush:

Are any of you ladies using any ovulation aids? x

Right now me! My fiance is trying to push it back because I just opened up my business but I am still heck bound and determined to try end of Jan early Feb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->