Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

That would've been a 10-12 day lp if you o'd on 13/14th... That's pretty good in my opinion! At least you have some idea now!

Omg right! I have a feeling my af will show up next week.... I feel like I just had it :(

Wow.....no one warned me it would be like this. I feel like I need those postpartum diapers. Lol

Sorry to hear the witch is giving you a hard time Ms Elizabeth, hoping you feel better soon. Treat yourself to lots of chocolate!!

How is everyone? I just got the darkest opk I've had since getting my cycle back in October! I'm hoping this is a good sign. I added in a b6 the past 10 days and am hoping it made a difference this month! Running to meet up with dh when he's off work so we can get a bd in! Lol Fx we catch this egg and my lp is longer than 7/8 days...

How are you getting on Rubysmommy?

Sorry for delay, we've been on holiday and had no wifi!!

That's ok! How was your vacation? And how is the pregnancy going?

I am on 10 dpo today and have been having small cramps for the past several days expecting af to show at any time. This is my longest lp yet! All my ics have been negative though. But I'm hoping Ill get a positive soon so I don't have af while I'm at my in laws for 4th of July. Lol

Editing to say I may see the start of something on my 2mu ic from this morning. Hopefully I'll have a better line tomorrow!

I guess it wasn't a line. Af showed up last night :( oh well. I'm thinking my body is getting back on track finally!

oh rubys, i'm so sorry hun :hugs::hugs: i'm glad your body is starting to get back on track and i hope it brings you your sticky bean soon

Thanks kksy! We are not going to try as hard the next 2 cycles since we already have an April baby and we are in dhs brothers wedding Labor Day weekend. ( so I may be able to have some drinks lol) but we are both ready to have another baby so we won't actually stop trying for the next 2 months. But I'm going to try not to be as disappointed if it doesn't happen by September.

Sorry to hear AF showed up but yay for longer LP phase! Hope AF at inlaws wasn't too bad?

Wow kksy9b, 13 weeks already! Hope you're feeling well?

I've my consultant appointment today to talk about birthing options after my EMCS last time, so that will be interesting!

xx

Rubys- sounds like a good plan to be more relaxed with it so you can enjoy the upcoming wedding!

Scarlett- how did the appointment go? Are you hoping to try for a VBAC?

AFM, officially in 2nd tri now and MS is starting to ease up some thankfully. Have been feeling baby move some, which is just awesome. Next appt is tomorrow where I'll get to hear the HB for the first time! Saw baby at our first appt but the machine couldn't switch to sound and was too early for a doppler

It was close to the end, so not bad at all!
Congrats on 2nd tri kksy! And I can't believe you are already over half way Scarlett!

Yes hoping for a VBAC :happydance: but will decide at 35 wk appt depending on how I am between now and then (asthma really bad at the mo) I know, it's going so quickly but my sister is due on Tues so compared to her it still feels like a million miles away. Think I'm struggling since she started her mat leave and mine feels so far away because I'm hoping to go right up to 38 wks :S

Hurrah for 2nd tri Kksy9b! Hope all goes well today and you get to hear the HB!

Sorry - when is Labour Day? I don't know what that is! But I'm sure you're looking forward to a family wedding, we don't have another one til this time next year and I think that will be the last for quite some time.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->