Anyone Waiting Until April 2014?

I might be delayed even more, but not % 100 last night we moved to Gillette, Wy. We are figuring out our living situations as of now. I'm 99% sure we will be April 1st but I've had one hell of 18 hours!

Oh wow! Was it a big move? Where were you before? Moving is hard. I'm personally glad to be in a house now and not having to contemplate moving in a year or two!

Just a 4 hour drive. But hell, there was a LOT of drama. I'm so emotionally exhausted, and ugh. Unless I find an apartment in town I'm never moving again.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Moving is hard enough!! Family drama?

Oh yeah. I think last night I didn't even dream -- which I always do. I just knocked the f*** out! LOL

Hi girls, how is everyone getting on? Ive had rough through days was in hospital and have water infection OUCH. Joys of pregnancy :haha: You all have all these aches and pains to look forward to haha.

Xsugarplumx will you have to delay ttc for a lot longer? Or is April still an option for you. Sorry to hear you've had hard time, ive recently done a house move too, I hope not to move again for a VERY long time lol.

Doyle x

Nope. I'll be in April! :) I think I'm about to get the witch after almost 10 months! Thank you Provera! Lol!

Hey ladies, i actually finished up my birth control pack and i can say that i believe my cycles are now regulated. I have waited for this for so long. My reason for getting on the BC pills were to regulate my cycles and I believe i have succeeded. How are you ladies though?

I have been on my period since Nov 24th. Idk what's happening but its starting to worry me

Welcome to the new ladies :hugs: Are you's gonna be trying for baby number 1?

Sugarplum, are you feeling more stressed out than usual what with your move and things? I was very stressed last year and my period just kept going and going and going, I thought it was never going to end! Once I was away from the stressful situation my periods regulated themselves-thank god!

Little update on my little man, it's been problem after problem with this pregnancy :shrug: and now my waters have gone so have premature rupture of membranes (prom or pprom I think it is before 37 weeks) so little JD is making his appearance on the 20th of this month, wasn't due until 18th jan- I will be 35+6 on date of induction. Scary but exciting to have my little guy here for xmas :cloud9:

Doyle x

Hi, I need to be took off the list ttc in april as i'm already pregnant again :blush::cloud9: Good luck to you :flower:

Doyle x

Wow Doyle! We're you ntnp? Or was it a shock? Lol wow wow

I guess nt/np as we knew we wanted another baby soon so kinda left it to fate, although we are both in shock as well as excited lol I only had one period and we thought we won't be as lucky to get pregnant again straight away. Definitely feeling blessed :cloud9:

Doyle x

Hello :)

Feel guilty joining to late without going through months of waiting with you all, but we're TTC from April! Would be March, really, but I don't want a Christmas baby!

How's everyone feeling how it's getting nearer? I've had my implant taken out and I'm using OPKs to try and work out where I am in my cycle. Getting very excited now :-D

Wow, they'll be close together! You're a brave, lady! Good luck :)

I just ordered opks! Excited to be at this again :)
And I charted today for the first time in... I don't know 1.5 years?! Really need to keep up with it to try and get a handle on my cycles.

@claudinator - you ARE brave! I would have lost my cookies if I got pregnant at 3 months PP!

I literally can't wait I love my little guy so much. I'm the youngest of 7 and my husband and his brother are a year apart I want him to have what we have a ready made friend!!

Hi all I'm WTT till my next cycle- I suffered an early miscarriage a few weeks ago & am waiting for AF to return so we can try again. I'm hoping I may have ovulated in the last week so AF should be just around the corner! Can't wait to try! Seems like I've been waiting forever!

When is the earliest one could fall pg without having a Xmas due date? Anyone worked that out? Lol
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"