Anyone waiting until April 2014?

@5_year_plan hi
What symptoms are you getting?
I'm getting symptoms but don't want to get my hopes up just yet (my youngest is almost 8yrs so it's like starting all over again)
But with my youngest I didn't know until I went to doctor and said I haven't had a period (tmi) for it like felt months and months but I never kept track and didn't use contraception.. (plus we all came down with sickness bug)..and if I'm pregnant I must be about 5 months so I got a scan the next week and found out I was 13 weeks .. And that's when I started to get symptoms of morning sickness etc lol. (Back in 2005)
I was on standard iud and had that out March 24th 2014 during my AF (tmi) and that stopped the day after. I'm due AF this weekend..

Symptoms are not a lot ATM but I thought I o'd earlier so was expecting more. I now think I'm actually 7dpo like the ticker says so wouldn't get much yet! I've had back ache as the main one, AF like cramps yesterday & some pressure/pains/twinges before then, headache/lightheaded & tired yesterday & dreams & spots for nearly a week now, plus the boobs are twinging more & more frequently.

I'm hoping they're good signs- tested this morning & bfn, but hoping it's just early & will test again Friday, Sunday, Tuesday until AF turns up!!

So no5 are you ttc already or waiting for this new cycle? Fingers crossed it comes soon for you! :)

Xxx

@5_year_plan
Yes we are ttc:)
I have had all these symptoms you describe .. My sense of smell is really heighten more so (than how it is when I ovulate) I just feel similar to my other pregnancies (but had none with my 4th maybe because I was busy with my other children to not notice until I found out lol)
I can smell every thing like the flowers in tescos was very strong and the rubber of the tyres from the car.. In every room and so on.. I had light cramping like AF was coming early but no show.at one point I though I had started.. (I never had cramping with iud just the feeling I was getting an UTI a week before AF that's how I knew when AF would start but haven't had that as yet.) I had a sudden pms out burst on Thursday and felt emotional.. Needing to pee.. Poking twinge and stretching feeling (the feeling is different to how I am when AF is on its way. I feel tight when I curl up around my lower waist .. And a few others .. I did a test Wednesday night but that was pfn my be to early or late as it's not morning pee.. Plus it was a cheap test.. As I had a smear the morning after.. I also have had lightheadedness/dizziness and feeling exhausted. But not getting hopes up will wait and see..x
(plus yesterday drinking orange juice was acidy in stomach and eating Cheddars and plain crackers tasted really salty.. Also eating oranges came across acidy..)

I also had a I think spotting on the Saturday and a few streaks in cm a few days before (tmi) .. And again the week before..

I get obsessed with peg tests.. Lol so have no more.. my get one on next food shop that's if AF hasn't show.
(if not this month my try one of the OPKs ..

Wow that's sounding good- loads of symptoms!! I get hightened smell at ov too & with my last pg- still have a blocked nose from my cold this time so wouldn't know it even if I did have heightened smell ATM!! Lol

I'm waiting for the jaw ache I got the last two pregnancies. If that happens I'll know I'm pregnant- if not then maybe I'm not :( but I know every pg is different so won't lose hope till AF arrives- due wed x

@5_year_plan
Everyone who I know or seen say about cold/stuffy nose through there pregnancys.. I don't recall any of this in any of mine.. Lol must be a new thing or changes with the times..

Let us know iver way:) x

We should have had the "safe sex date" in the title or something. I somehow started too early (waiting for April...remember :haha: ) and got PREGNANT!!!
I think I O'd on April 8th

We are very excited but praying little bean will stay in until the New Year. I think I'm due on Dec 30th. :dohh:

We should have had the "safe sex date" in the title or something. I somehow started too early (waiting for April...remember :haha: ) and got PREGNANT!!!
I think I O'd on April 8th

We are very excited but praying little bean will stay in until the New Year. I think I'm due on Dec 30th. :dohh:

Oh dear, never mind!! :dohh: Congratulations, hope you have a very sticky bean!! What a lovely start to the New Year that will be for you both :thumbup:

Ha ha congratulations!! I was hoping for a NYE baby, but AF arrived so wasn't meant to be! A holiday baby will be lovely :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->