Anyone waiting until April 2014?

Well looks like I'm bidding you all adieu! Hubby said we can start ntnp! Af started today. So here we go! But I may not ovulate until April so well see I may still technically be wtt until April.

Hello :) I'm a fellow hopeful April baby maker!

I had my implant taken out last week, but it didn't stop AF so I'm hoping that will just carry on. Been using my OPKs to try and work out where I'm up to, and my and DH are both on our vitamins so we're nearly good to go.

I keep working out what things we'll need to buy, then stopping myself because I'm not even pregnant yet. Not sure if it's best to be overly optimistic so that I'm not too stressed because it's just going to work, or be realistic so I'm not disappointed. I've only got 4 cycles for it to work, and then I think we'll out it off until next year, so quite a bit of pressure on myself :-\

Hi ladies,

May I join you? We might be NTNP in April instead of starting in May. So I guess I can come to this group!

We'd prefer that the baby was here a bit earlier rather than later!

How happy am I?? ☺☺☺

Keep in touch all!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all.. Welcome everyone who is new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I've been MIA for a bit but I just HAD to pull myself away from this site or there's no way I would have lasted lol! And technically... I KINDA caved with this last cycle. I was doing OPKs just so I could start tracking my cycle and I got a pos and I was SO excited that DH and I DTD lol! It was only on the night of my first pos ( I had it 3 days in a row) so who knows. I'm sure I'm out but it's okay :p I'm 9DPO right now and I'm getting really excited to start ACTUALLY trying for another!! :)

Hi mamas :wave:

I am hoping to get preggo in April. It might be unlikely though as my cycles are nutty off the chart.

Since I got them back post partum they are

1) 47 days
2) 39 days
3) 56 days
4) AF came today. :thumbup:

I am nervous because I don't normally ovulate, and I want my bebs close-ish together. But we will see. I am hoping for a due date in Jan/Feb/Mar too!

I'm driving myself crazy. Every time I realize how close it's getting I wanna say, "Nope. Not happening". Then I realize how silly I'm being. Or most likely scared. :haha:

What are everyone's reasons for waiting until April? I really don't want a Christmas baby. I'm using OPKs to track where I am, but I've had a bit of spotting so I'm thinking my days might fall around 1st April so I'm a bit stuck really.

I'll have to have an early planned section which still puts me possible around Christmas time, but I don't want to wait another month! :(

I have to go back to work in June and if I want Employment Insurance, I need to work 600 hours. Because I'm a teacher, I can't accumulate any hours during summer (which is acceptable), so we are hoping for a Jan/Feb/March baby too. If I don't get pregnant by June we are going to wait until the New Year to try again.

What are everyone's reasons for waiting until April? I really don't want a Christmas baby. I'm using OPKs to track where I am, but I've had a bit of spotting so I'm thinking my days might fall around 1st April so I'm a bit stuck really.

I'll have to have an early planned section which still puts me possible around Christmas time, but I don't want to wait another month! :(

OPK are great to find O time! I use them to get pregnant with my son. However, we are pretty much TTC with not knowing when I O because I haven't had AF since I got pregnant lol. We'll just BD whenever and hope it happens :winkwink:

We are also waiting b/c we don't want to have a Christmas baby :) that's a tricky spot you are in, Amyface. If I was in your situation I would probably just want to try anyway, but DH would NOT want to.
Hehe, I guess it depends how much of a drag you think it would be for you/for the kid. Some people who have birthdays around Christmas like it, apparently... :)

Ideally the hubby wants a sept baby but he knows I want to start ASAP..lol I have a coil in, the nurse who deals with removing coils left the surgery yesterday and the only doctor who also deals with that, I have to wait for her to call me to make appointment so they have put a note on there system for the second week in April as we are away the week before and AF would have been the last week in March. So will start ttc then.. Hopefully I want have to wait long as receptionist said there could be a waiting list (so all holds in the docs hands:-/ )

Spotting has disappeared now so I'm hoping I won't O quite as early now :)

My birthday is 15th November and I always had a rule when I was younger (and even now to a point really) that the run up to Christmas doesn't start in our house until 16th. If it annoyed me that much it would be mean to have a baby that was even closer. That's my logic, anyway :)

Does anyone know if using OPKs results in a higher chance of a girl? I know that BD-ing just before O rather than on the day means there's more of a chance. I honestly don't mind which I have and I kind of don't want to increase the chance of one or the other if that makes any sense? Lol

Hi all :) I'm WTT till my next cycle- I suffered an early miscarriage a few weeks ago & am waiting for AF to return so we can try again. I'm hoping I may have ovulated in the last week so AF should be just around the corner! Can't wait to try! Seems like I've been waiting forever!

Xxx

I think with girls you and to BD a 2-3 days before O so once you get a positive OPK you would stop BDing. We are going to try for a girl this time. I have 2 boys. Last time I used OPK and we would start BDing like crazy once it went positive lol.

Can I jump in here? I'm waiting until the end of April beginning of May to try when we're on our honeymoon! We got a BFP last week but it turned into a chemical so now we're waiting for a normal cycle to pass and then we will continue to try!

Hi all :) I'm WTT till my next cycle- I suffered an early miscarriage a few weeks ago & am waiting for AF to return so we can try again. I'm hoping I may have ovulated in the last week so AF should be just around the corner! Can't wait to try! Seems like I've been waiting forever!

Xxx

I'm in the same boat. I recently suffered an early miscarriage and waiting for my cycle to return to try again. Hopefully it returns the beginning of April.

Hope it returns soon for you :)

I'm now on CD2, & if we're successful this month would have an EDD of 28th december! :/ not ideal, but I'm so excited to try I can't put it off another month!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"