Anyone waiting until October to concieve?

Count me in:thumbup: supposed to wait until November due to EP but I'm not waiting until then:winkwink:. God willing it will be our time[-o<. I can't wait, we started officially trying in July unfortunately ended in an ectopic. I was so happy we landed pregnant right away, we were NTNP for 3 years and nothing so we thought something was wrong but nope we just had to try and bamb!!!
So hoping we land preggo right away...

I'm hoping October is the month for me, I really don't know what to do with myself with this last few weeks ! I keep worrying that it will be really difficult and that all this WTT is going to put us back on our TTC efforts :( anyone else thinking about fertility ?

Count me in too, me & OH will be on holiday when i'm ovulating so we are going to start trying whilst on holiday,

Hey....we will be trying in October and November then taking a break until April 2014 :( xx

Hey! So excited, we'll be starting to try in October. I know my cycle starts September 27th so I should be OV around October 11th, when we'll be on a weekend away for someone's wedding. The positive side to this is we should be relaxed because we're on a mini-break, the downside is there will probably be quite a bit of drinking going on. I'll probably try to stick to a glass of wine or two, but I don't think it would be fair to ask hubby to hold back. It's been hard enough persuading him ttc next month, I don't want to put a dampener on things before we've even got the ball rolling.
I am still a bit over weight since coming back from my honeymoon in July so using the next month to try and kick the final few pounds and get in a regime of exercise and eating well so I can be as healthy as possible. I've got suspected endo which means I'm probably being over cautious - but I just cannot wait to have a baby!
I can't even pin point what I am looking forward to. I just can't wait to look down on a child created with the man I love the most, knowing that there will always be unconditional love shared between I and the baby, and looking forward to all the adventures life will bring us. *sighs*
Baby dust to you all xxx :dust:

We are planning a late Oct NTNP. My BFF is getting married Oct 19th and on the off chance it takes right off the bat, I don't want to chance being naseous and no help on her special day. I'm 34 and hubby is 33 and it'll be our first. I know age may play a part in how it all goes down. Hubby would be fine to wait a while longer, but I have to keep reminding him that I'm not getting any younger! We don't have a specific day planned out but after reading others posts I feel like we should. We aren't telling anyone we are going to start trying so I can't tell you how nice it is to talk to you ladies about it!

Mind if I join you? We were originally looking at Aug/Sept, but now we've slipped to October due to some health issues I'm having. We're not gonna tell anyone either, except maybe a close friend...no family though! Don't want that kinda pressure, lol!

Only one of my close friends knows :) im not telling anyone until after a scan this time. Xx

It seems much easier to share these things with you guys, I couldn't possibly go to any of my friends and going "we're going to plan a baby!" it's really something you have to keep utterly silent until the 12week mark, so it's great to have fellow internet ladies to share hopes, worries and stories with :D

I'm so glad I'm not alone! I can't even imagine the pressure if we were to tell people. We live in a small community so once it is out, everyone will know. It's one thing for people to assume your "doing it", but it's a whole different ballgame if they know you're actively "doing it", ya know? I don't want anyone to know until it's done. lol I actually hope I can wait until the 12 week mark to share the news. That seems so long!

Can I join you guys, I have almost persuaded my hubby to TTC in Oct, only thing stopping him saying yes at teh moment is his Brothers wedding is abroad next year. Hes worried about me traveling pregnant, so I have gathered all of the information together and the rules set by teh airline ect, and said I am happy to travel pregnant and I am allowed. So he is almost saying yes!!!!! we are not telling anyone though, keeping it to ourselves, people don't think we are trying till next year so If I do get pregnant sooner it will be a nice suprise for everyone!

I know exactly how you guys feel. Sometimes you feel a little intimidated about how people will react because even your best-est friends can be a little bit opinionated especially if they are not very maternal at this present time. Its weird you cant just turn around and be like heya how are you? oh btw me and OH are planning another baby. And for them to be over the moon and delighted especially if your not in the situation that they see fit. which to them is having a big house having a degree ect ect. like it is on the movies. People sometimes forget its an emotional connection above all obviously you need to be in a half decent situation. But my friend honestly thinks you should not have children until you are set up rich. But by that time it can be to late (if it even happens not everyone becomes rich even no matter how hard they work.) you look at some women on here and they struggle trying to conceive some taking years to get to the finish line. And im thinking if you leave it soooo long you might not get pregnant right away and you might have left it way to late. your Biological clock is ticking. She does not see it like this but fair enough each to her own. So I am glad you guys are here so I can throw any concerns or plans that I would not dare speak aloud to any of my friends or family. So thank you ladies x x x x<3 sending Baby dust for all of your ttc dates and it will happen eventually. The key is not to get obsessed and just relax let it happen don't think about it to much :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<3

Well said :) I'll certainly be confiding in you guys when the time comes, being more afraid to mention it to some friends, the ones with kids will go "yay!" the ones who aren't in a situation to be able to TTC for any and all reasons (money, relationships etc) will go "lol are you ready for this" and the ones who are struggling to TTC will be happy but heartbroken as another friend is ticked off the list. I don't even know how I'll mention it :(

Yep, this is our place to put it all out there. I'm so glad I found this board and this thread. I feel like such a novice in this soon to be NTNP deal. I have no plans on checking when I'm ovulating/temp checking/etc unless some time has passed and nothing happens. Since this will be my first and I'm 34, I'm concerned that my body has given up hope of having babies. I'm a low key, low maintenance kinda person. I don't know how I'll handle things if this baby making gets complicated. I'll do what I need to do, I just don't want to be a basket case in the process. Research calms me, but I don't know if I should start reading yet on what to expect when I get pregnant. Does anyone know of anything I should read up on? Should I research the next step if things don't happen and learn about tracking when I ovulate and such? Am I crazy for not tracking that stuff?

Hi all! We were planning on trying in November, but I just can't wait anymore! So next month it is! :happydance: Looking forward to the excitement of another baby, but a little sad that this will be my last! Not looking forward to the morning sickness and pains that go along with pregnancy though!!

Nice to meet you all! Any other soon-to-be 3rd time moms??

No, I'll be a first time Mum! Super excited :happydance:
As you might be able to see from my status, I have changed it to TTC(!) My hubby was being a bit awkward about ttc in October, but after spending a weekend with three couples who are ttc and all their positive talk about it, we ended up BD a couple of times without protection. I'm still early in my cycle so yet to see if we will continue this way, but I now feel reassured that DH is coming round to this baby making malarkey.
I think we will start off ntnp, if after 6 months nothing has happened I might start on the OPKs. I've already read 'Taking charge of your fertility' which is an easy read, I'd recommend it to anyone trying for the first time and wanting to feel a little more in control! Glad to be in the same boat as you ladies :) Here's to hoping this is a lucky thread! :kiss:

Ooh, good luck! How exciting to be ttc a little earlier than you expected! :flower:

So how's everyone doing? I'm still cautiously optimistic about ttc in October. I really hope we don't have to slip our date out again...last minute health issues are so not cool! But it makes me happier to assume the best rather than assuming we'll delay, so I'll keep hanging out in this thread for now. Doctor visit planned for Monday, hopefully she can help sort me out!

This will be my first, too.

How exciting for you Tigerlily, I hope it all goes well with the Docs :thumbup:
I think it's best to be positive. I have suspected endo but I'm not letting that stop me from having positive thoughts that it will happen for us like any other healthy couple.
We BD'd again last night on Day 13! I don't want to leave this thread though, I'm just looking at this month as a trial run! Have to confess I am really tempted to try an OPK for next month, if only to get an idea of when I ovulate. Does anyone know if we generally ovulate around the same time each month (if your cycle is consistent? Mine is bang on 27 days every month).
So excited for everyone, not long to go now! FX'd for everybody. :happydance:

It's very easy to say NTNP but my brain is like when is the best time to BD will it happen will something go wrong etc :D poor brain, I've WTT long enough I don't want to drag out more than necessary by NTNP! Doing a trial run myself, first month post bcp so really none of the tracking will help me till I've had a normal AF or two :(

Almost October though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->