Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

How is everyone today?

I am just waiting to O, but all the signs point to impending O.

Keep analyzing my charts and bding times, seems we've tried it all. This cycle we are just going with what we feel like...well and trying to be fairly often :)

Egg white cm again today. I know I ovulate between cd 19 and 21 on clomid. I'm hopeful this is my month. :) super happy. My temp is higher than usual pre-o. But not high enough to be post O. I also don't get fertile cm often.

That's great IndieGirl :)

I am pretty sure I O'd today. I feel totally out of it today and I am blaming the hormones. I guess we'll see what the temp does tomorrow morning...

How is everyone else?

Thats really exciting River54!! Im still doing well on the staying positive side. :) I think im getting close to ovulation, been a weird week, lots of odd pains in the pelvic area. I dont really know what ovulation pains feel like or where they will even be located, but my cervix is getting soft now and I am on day 12 so its looking good! :) Wish me luck, off to Montana for a few days tomorrow :) Chat soon ladies! Hope everyone has a great few days!

I'm super excited. I managed to time bd right. If I get prego this cycle it would be an awesome bday gift. My bday is August 8th. Also I got the new job. I start on Saturday.

Congrats on all counts :)
That looks like a nice rise in temp!

I've been MIA ladies. Completely frustrated this cycle. Nothing makes sense Nd my chart looks like crap. So much for my positive outlook. Ha ha. So I am either 12po or I'm cd7. I merged my charts waiting for AF or a temp shift. Anyway I noticed yesterday I had the Montgomery bumps on my nipples. I remember having them with my son bc I tried to breastfeed and I was constantly staring at my nipples for a month or so. I can't remember having these last month. I really feel I'm not pg. My temps are very low. I see yall are coming to join me in the 2ww. Indie I'm glad ypu BD in time! How are yalk feeling??

I'm not having any symptoms. No tender boobs like I normally get.

Today I started my new job as a delivery driver. On the 3rd delivery I locked my keys in the car with the food still in there. I was so upset. I go back in at 1 tomorrow. Hopefully it goes better.

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/Screenshot_2013-08-04-11-55-32_zps88425609.png

Nasty evap?? What do you think ladies

Keep your head up indie!! :) I hope things start balancing out soon Nicole that just looks frustrating!! Yesterday was a very painful day so I hope that means I ovulated? I guess wait and see for the day 21 blood work. Did anyone feel lots of pain from ovulation?

Nicole - any more tests? I am not sure what I see on the pic you posted.
IndieGirl - How is it going? The new job getting better?
steph_466 - do you chart? If so, did your temp go up?

AFM - I am back and temping again after a brief vaca. temp is up now, just not 100% sure when I did O as I didn't take temps for a few days there. ff gives me dashed CH - even it doesn't know :) I am thinking probably on cd13, but I guess only time will tell. Hope this is it!

I took another test and thought I saw a faint line on invert but I refuse to do this again. I'm not testing for at least another few days. Af is supposed to be here today but cervix is high ans closed, usuallt it drops on 14dpo. I'm 15dpo today. I had a temp spike at 12dpo and it has stayed elevated ao idk maybe I O'ed on cd31. Are you planning on doing anything different these cycles ladies? As far as hpts etc?

Ladies, we need some BFPs this month! Hehe. Fx for all of you

River 54 - I don't temp because I work to many night shift, and with nightshifts my temps are way off it just becomes too confusing so the doctor told me not to bother. My nipples are really sore the last couple days, I dont get that often maybe a few times a year so possibly a good sign. Im on day 17 now so wait and see again :)

Nicole - I hope that faint line turns into a bright positive in a few days! Im crossing my fingers and toes (just not legs) lol for ya! Hope this month is your month. That cervical position is a hard one, but could be a good sign for you :) What was that pic you posted btw?

Haha steph you're hilarious! I will post the other test if you'd like. When I resize it, it looses some megapixels and its harder to see :-/

The new job is going okay. My temps are high now. I don't think I will test this cycle. I expect AF on the 15th. Trying not to worry about it this cycle.

I bought some more cheapies, but they won't get here til next week, so I'll be holding out for awhile I guess.

Yalls chart looks great! AF didn't show today. I am not testing until 20dpo or unless AF shows first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->