Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Well FF gave me my crosshairs today. Still having brown discharge. . Actually had some on my underclothes when I woke up today. Very strange. .

Nicole - I'm with IndieGirl - seems like a good sign that you O'd :) Chart looks good too!

IndieGirl - Pinching is a good sign :) Hope you O soon :)

Yay Nicole that seems really positive!! As far as temping you should be sleeping for at least three hours before you temp and temping twice won't help either! I hope this is your month!! Goodluck girl!! :)

Yeah I was trying to get my three hours in before my youngest son woke up. Sometimes I wake up twice and temp.. subconsciously. I don't remember it but there are two temps and times on the paper when I wake up and I check the mempry on the thermometer. Lol Ilike charting.

Does anyone else get loads of energy during the tww? Right after O, I always take on. Serious cleaning/organizing project. I just realized this laying in bed last night.

Does anyone else get loads of energy during the tww? Right after O, I always take on. Serious cleaning/organizing project. I just realized this laying in bed last night.

Idk about energy , but my mood improves during the tww.

Okay so on two separate days I had pinching pain near my ovaries. It doesn't last long. Maybe a few seconds. I wonder if this means I'm releasing more than one egg. Or if it has to do with ovulation at all. I think I might temp tomorrow to see where I'm at.

I hope you temp! I hear some women can tell how many eggs thwyre releasing from the pinches and twinges. Clomid puts ypu at a higher risk for having multiples.
So I have beeb spotting at 2dpo (red and brown) 3dpo brown needes a panty liner, 4dpo brown needed a panty liner) I feel like I'm going to start AF. It even smells like AF (gross I know) maybe I didn't O and I'm going to have a short cycle? My boobs are usually killling me during the tww and they're juat a little itchy. But I do have a ton of creamy cm. And the sniffles. This is a very strange cycle..

I'm driving myself mad. I really think there is a possibility I didn't ovulate. I always have a sore bbs post ovulation. Always. I had it at 1dpo and now its gone. My post o temps are different. Not a drastic thermal shift as far as my pre o temps.I wish I could fast forward a week so I don't have to think about it anymore. My first cycle after having the mirena removed, I got crosshairs at cd15. FF took my crosshairs away at 9 or 10dpo. I was devastated. I hope that doesn't happen again.. hopefully I will get some higher temps. How is everyone feeling??

Maybe this is the lucky cycle for you. :) don't lose hope.

I'm driving myself mad. I really think there is a possibility I didn't ovulate. I always have a sore bbs post ovulation. Always. I had it at 1dpo and now its gone. My post o temps are different. Not a drastic thermal shift as far as my pre o temps.I wish I could fast forward a week so I don't have to think about it anymore. My first cycle after having the mirena removed, I got crosshairs at cd15. FF took my crosshairs away at 9 or 10dpo. I was devastated. I hope that doesn't happen again.. hopefully I will get some higher temps. How is everyone feeling??

Hey Nicole!! Having a tough week I see :( keep your head up girl!! I'm on cd 7 took my last day of clomid today! No side effects for me thankfully!! :-D hoping I will get some good news from the blood work in two weeks :) Trying to stay very positive this month. We decided to tell our parents this month so my parents and their spouses know, now just to tell dh parents today! Wish us luck! :)

So I went from a 42 to a 25 day cycle. Well I didn't have a long cycle like I was praying for.. but then again it was an annovulatory cycle.

Nicole - sorry to hear :hugs:
IndieGirl - How are you feeling?
steph - I am just a day ahead of you - Took my last clomid pill yesterday, so I'm cd 8 today.

I am feeling pretty good. Had a date night couples cooking class which was fun, and today we all went swimming - haven't done that in awhile. Trying to take it easier this month and not obsess as much. (Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't) We have a long weekend next weekend, so hopefully getting away for that.

FX :dust:

La as t night around 8pm I used the restroom and there was a fair amount of beight red blood after I wiped. It also had clots.. so I assumed I started AF 10 days early. I put on a pad went to bed now at 9am there's is nothing. No red or even brown. So is today cd1 or 6dpo? I'm so confused*
So today I've had nothing. No brown spotting, red flow or any clots? My cervix was extremely high. I never have a high cervix before AF. It always drops down low. I still cannot barely reach it. I've not been able to get any insight. Guess I will have tobwait it out. No high temps eitherq

I'm feeling okay. Just anxious to O. I noticed egg white cm this morning.

I'm also job hunting and considering going back to college. I never got fired from the job I told you guys about, but I'm close to finding a better one. I have an interview tomorrow at 4pm eastern time. :) pizza delivery driver. Lol hopefully I get it.

Good luck with the job indieGirl!! Hope it works out for you! :)

Nicole anything new??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"