Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Crazy dreams last night - I dreamt everyone on this thread got their bfp this cycle....
I was dreaming multiple lines....
Soo wish it to be true!

Hi Ladies. Just coming into my TWW and also new to this site. Looking for some buddies to share it with, hopefully make it go a little faster :hissy:

Welcome keek! I like your dream River lol hope it comes true :)

Wow that would be awesome! Vivid dreams was my first symptom with my first pregnancy. Fx!

Somebody plllsssssszz interpert my chart. Weird thing. 3 days late for. A f.

Nicole! Checked your chart out, not really sure what to think!! How long ya waiting to test? I wanna push the FFW button now lol waiting game is starting to suck, I cant really say for sure If I ovulated this month. Maybe I should try to chart anyways, see how crazy my temps will be.

Well I tested yesterday only bc my cervix is still so high. This is 17 days my cervix has been extremely high. I thought I saw a line at the two minute mark but then it dissappeared and turned jnto am evap (I took a series of pics feom 2mins-30mins) then I took a first signal pink dye test, the 88 cent test at walmart. I'm wondering if I even ovulated but why woukd my cervix be high If I didn't. I spotted a couple timea yesterday qhen I wiped. Mostly brown but once a dark red.

I woukd still chart I'f I were you! I'm so happy you're having vivid dreams hehe that's a for sure sign for me. I had it with both pregnancies but after the second it never went away. Now I have terrible nightmares. Fx!

Ohh sorry steph maybe I'm half asleep here. Lol you didn't chart at all right? Charting now may just cause you stress and a series of questions

Nicole - did ff change your chart on you? I see you still have high temps. No answers here... I wish we had some way of knowing right away, like the instant you conceive, and then the instant of implantation...that would take this whole guessing game right out!

afm - my temp is high, so right on track with a normal cycle. Will have to wait til next week to test.
Steph - sooo wish there was a ffw button...

Nicole- I tried chartting but working nightshift messes it up! So im on the fence with it being most of the temps wont actually be right? And being on clomid the cm is a little off to right?

In a few days I can start testing. 11dpo today. No symptoms.

How is everyone?

Clomid can make your cm dry up but I heard a lot of woman taking something over the counter for that. J can't remember what it was.. it was a cough syrup or something. Lol I don't have a lot of cm anyways so with clomid I couldn't check my cm at all. I just had to chart and opk.try to temp anyway. Even though night shift will certainly mess it up u still may be able to see a temp shift

Indie! Your chart is looking great!! It looks different than last months!!

Yeah, I'm really hoping this is my month. I might buy a test after work tonight.

I'm back in the game!
I had my first positive OPK ever today so we couldn't resist! That would mean having a baby 3 weeks before our church wedding but we'll deal if it actually happens!
I am having pain on my right side now so I'm wondering if I'm ovulating right now?
We'll BD a few more times the next few days and see what happens...

So here's to another TWW with you girls! What did I miss? (we were out of town for a few days and I didn't get to catch up yet) :)

IndieGirl - your chart looks great - nice high temp!
Mrs.Vet - awesome on the + opk!

I am 12 dpo, and haven't tested yet. My temps have been steady high. - I just a normal thermo anyways as I see I big diff, but then I get steady temps like now.
Waiting for the cheapies & bbt to come in the mail ...expected delivery date is the 14, the day af is due...so much for testing early this month, it has been hard to not test.. though I am trying very hard to not go and buy a frer.. feel like I keep wasting a pile of money when I do that.

Sounds promising for both of you with the high temps!!
Fingers crossed!

I'm so anxious already! I didn't get any more internet cheapies, just have 2 cheapo tests and 2 FRERs from when we were on base last week that I got fir when we start trying again as I thought we were done trying for now.. so no early testing for me!
I think I will have to hold out at least for 10 days!
Does the + OPK mean I am ovulating today or could it also be tomorrow or yesterday?

My fs says once a +opk, you should O somewhere between 24-48 hrs...I have only done opks once, and it seemed I was more like 12-24 hrs.

I bought a couple dollar store tests. I want to test tonight and on the 14th.

Still apos OPKtoday so we will keepBD for a few days.. I think last cycle our timing was wrong, I had some spotting prior to the pos OPKand FF was one week off with the ovulation date, last time I had spotting a week after FF said I ovulated so I'm wondering if that was when I ovulated.
Crossing my fingers Indie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->