Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

AF came yesterday as we were going for a lake party. It came heavy too, so I was just glad there was an actual washroom there.
I feel down that it is yet another cycle and still no bfp. But this last cycle looked good, so hoping everything is just setting up for a 3rd successful cycle. I just want it to work! Unexplained sucks!

Nicole - looks like maybe a temp dip right before O?
Mrs.Vet & LJ82 - :hugs: so sorry she came for you
mrsnorcol - how are you?

IndieGirl - I applaud you for taking a month off temping...I don't think I could do it. Looks like I am joining you for a 3rd cycle.

FX for you all! :dust:

I'm so sorry River! I was so hoping it worked for you!!
Fingers crossed for all of you for the next cycle!!

Hey, ladies!

I am hanging in there. Tomorrow is 10dpo, so I am trying to decide if I am going to test or not. I feel like I have symptoms, but all of them can be from the crinone, so I am really trying not to get my hopes up. AF is due Thursday or Friday, so I might try and ride it out...but we'll see what tomorrow morning brings.

Good luck, everyone!

Hey ladies, Im going for a dr appointment for clomid tomorrow, has anyone ever got pregnant off the first or second round of clomid? Im scared of side effects. But we've been ttc for over two years now, I just really hope this works! :) *Trying to stay positive!*

I got pregnant the first cycle of Clomid, but those results are not likely.. I don't want you to get yout hopes up flr the firstvmonth. Side effects were minimal for me

I didn't get many side effects. Just hot flashes and really bad mood swings. I'm on my 3rd round.

I'm sooooo excited I think I may have O'ed!!:On cd20 too!!!! Waay better than o'ing on cd42!!

Ladies? Do you think the temp shift could indicate ovulation? I rarely ever get fertile cm so I can never really on that.. I noticed a sharp pain on my left ovary, and my bbs are sore.. like typical O symptoms. I just feel very skeptical that having pcos I O'ed on cd20..I did loose 40lbs un the last two months so that could helpmy rregular cycles.. what do you think!? Also my temps are lower this cycle bc I decided to temp at 4am instead of 7am

Looks like o to me. Before the miscarriage I used to ovulated between cd 17 and 20.

Thanks for the replies! Yes I started the clomid today :) Stay positive Nicole maybe you did ovulate, it looks pretty good for you! Sending baby dust!

Well if my temp tomorrow is at least 97.1 then FF will give me crosshairs.

Last night I went to bed at 3am (I normally temp at 4am but I took a temp at 5am which was 96.8 and 7am which was 97.1 so I'm not sure which one to use. The 5am temp I fell asleep without blankets and clothes i was freeeezing sorry tmi. 7am I had clothes and blankets so idk whay do yall think ladies

Ohh and I forgot to tell you.. after we BD last night I woke up at 5am used the bathroom and there was a small amount of red blood on the tp. I never heard of ovulation spotting nor have I ever experienced it?

Ok so I read mid cycle spotting or Ovulation Spotting is typically brown or pink. But mine was bright red when I wiped and haven't seen it since. Its said to be an excellent sign of fertility. . So that coukdnt be what it was. I WONDER what else it could be??

Awesome. The color just shows how old the blood is. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Good chance you ovulated. :)

I've been feeling some pinching feeling near my right ovary. I hope I O soon.

I don't have a chart to stalk with you anymore lol what cd are yoy on?

Good luck this cycle indie! Who knows maybe third time will be a charm?

Well I BD two days before O, one day we BD twice. The day after O, and the day after that. So if I did O, hopefully that will be enough BDing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->