Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/2013-08-14100724_zps47776fd0.png

You can even see something on the First Signal

Hopefully my temp goes back up. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you Indie!!

I bought clearblue OPKs since I ran out of ICs and the clearblue one says negative... This sucks!
Hoping my temp will be up tomorrow morning so the confusion has an end!

Here are links to pix of the test I took today. Mostly looks bfn.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=162575

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=162577

IndieGirl - FX for you!
Nicole - nice tweaking
MrsVet - how frustrating! I hope you get that temp rise tomorrow.
Greekgrl - I use fertility friend to chart and keep track of cycles. They have lots of good lessons on what to do and signs and such. You can click the link to my chart in my signature and sign up for free.

afm, another bfn, but my temps are still staying high. ff says af should be here anytime, but if clomid did extend the cycle like it did last cycle, then I have a few more days to wait. I am hoping the cramping I got 2 days ago meant something good, and it just hasn't had time to show up yet on tests...

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/2db7074d-83dd-41d7-99a8-7dd26607aa57.jpg?t=1376501595

Here is a pic of today's test. :-/ Could one test in the box be more sensitive than the other?

Weird Indie, on this one I see nothing. that makes no sense?

I went out and bought another 2 pack of frer. Took this test in the evening. And enhanced it.

https://s97.photobucket.com/user/dreamdraka/media/image-7.jpg.html

It doesn't let me see the last pic?

My temp is even lower this morning. I am incredibly frustrated, starting to believe I never ovulated...

Now it worked, I think I see something on there? Not sure if it has color though, can you see it in real life?

Indie, I see the line from the frer! I see the line from the test before that also. I can't wait for you to get a nice bright and beautiful :BFP: woot woot I have a feeling about you this month! Sooo ladies I believe I ovulated.. on cd8??? Wth?

Your chart is interesting Nicole, ever ovulated that early before? Do you use opks?? Its not impossible just strange.

I just took an opk today. Its negative but very close to a positive.. I'm thinking I could be cd24. My last cycle I was 5dpo when I had a very bright red bleed for one day and spotting four days after that. My last "period" 7 days ago wasn't like a flow. It was dark brown and red and only lasted two days. So I could either be cd9 today or cd24. Idk but I know I ovulated. When checking my cervix I have never felt it so open. Ever. I cohld almost stick my tip of finger in it and it kinds freaked me out lol we bd right after I discovered that. Lol I took an opk I'm going to post and u ladies t ell me if it looks like the rnd of an lh surge. Indie! How are u feeling?

Okay I figured out my chart. I don't think I O'ed last month. My temps were super low which I attributed to changing my temp time from 7am to 4am. Anyway, the day I thought was 5^6dpo when I had bright red and clots, tmi sorry. That shouldve started a new cycle but I merged the two charts. So I fixed it and now I'm cd19
How is everyone feeling? Indie I see ur temp when up a tad!

Oh and I took another test. Bfn :-/ I have a gyno appointment on the 22nd. I wish it wasn't so difficult to get pregnant.

:hugs: IndieGirl - we are there for you no matter what :)

I need some opinions. My temp is still quite high, and getting bfns. I thought I saw something today on the test, but when I looked again it was gone. I think I might have over saturated todays test, as it still hadn't gone white in the blank areas even after 10 min. But now I am at work. I didn't temp for a few days this cycle, as we were camping and I was trying to relax. But 16 dpo, high temps and bfn sounds impossible? Though I may have O'd a bit later maybe, then I'd be 14dpo... I dunno - my non medicated cycles, I only had a lp of at most 14ish days, my first clomid cycle was too wonky, last one was a lp of 16, but my temp had dropped at 14dpo.
I also got a bbt the other day and though I am still recording this cycle with the old thermometer, I am also temping with the new one to see the diff. The new one for the past 2 days has actually said 36.89, 37.01, 37.07 - which seems to be more of a trend upwards.

I know, wait again tomorrow and test again...I just HATE this waiting game. I think Clomid keeps getting my hopes up. I can't call the fs until I am least a week late, then they'll send me for tests. so.. waiting :coffee:

sorry for the rant, I just had to vent my frustrations...

Indie & River I'm sorry. Hang in there ladies. Its only been a few months on Clomid and when it finally happens, y'all will forget about the struggle and enjoy your own little miracles.

Over saturation on a test can definitely cause false results! It can mess the whole test up. If you're saying the old thermometer and the new thermometer are showing different readings, I would go by the new thermometer! Can be a good sign its on a slowrise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->