Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Hey ladies! I found my chart from when I got pregnant with my first son w/clomid. Its actually pretty cool to look at bc I didn't have ewcm, we didn't bd on O day, and my temps barely reached 98.0 when I got pregnant. No implantation dip.. nothing spectacular. I guess I always had low temps?

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/Screenshot_2013-08-18-09-58-11-1_zps4a12f851.png

That gives me a bit hope Nicole along with all the other stories I read online about people getting pregnant without getting high temps!
But your chart looks pretty good to me?
Fingers crossed for all of us!

What are your temps like mrs.vet? What time do you take them?

What are your temps like mrs.vet? What time do you take them?

That is the problem, they are't much higher than they were pre-o! Just a bit but it basically looks like I never ovulated.
I did read several stories doung research of people who never had a real temp rise and turned out pregnant so I'm hoping that could happen to me too even though I probably won't get that lucky... :wacko: I am having a lot of symptoms but I think it might just be in my head...

I am taking my temp every morning at 7.30am, I posted my chart earlier, I think it's on the last page before this one...

That's what happened to me last cycle and I ended up not O'ing. I hope that's not the case for you! I've seen some charts on FF with the same temps from pre-o and post o and finally got a shift change around 12dpo and ended up being pregnant. I knew I didnt o bc I didn't get the usual symptoms from Progesterone (Hot Flashes, sore breasts etc) how many dpo are you?

Woke up to more blood on my cervix, never enough for AF, when I wipe it's brownish again after one wipe. I will try if my doctor can see me today... I'm so over this! At this point I'm about ready for AF to start so I can move on from this cycle...

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to figure out the spotting.
So 24 hours of this crap and then I will hopefully have some answers..

What is everyone up to?
I can't sleep, I'm nervous about the appointment and scared that it could bring bad news...

I am not up to too much, waiting for the fs to call me back at some point today.

I wouldn't get too worried about the appt. You'll may get some blood work done, or some other tests, and then you'll know what is up and how to fix it :)

Thank you River, I hope you got that call by now?
Temp is slowly going down now, it's been lower yesterday and even lower today. Between that and the spotting I am pretty sure I'm out and maybe never ovulated...
Hopefully I'll get some answers in the afternoon...

Yeah, they called back and I am to go in tomorrow morning between 7:30 and 8:30am fcfs to do a baseline test, then get a prescription. We are onto to our first IUI this cycle. I hope this works.

Yeah, they called back and I am to go in tomorrow morning between 7:30 and 8:30am fcfs to do a baseline test, then get a prescription. We are onto to our first IUI this cycle. I hope this works.

I hope the IUI will work! Fingers crossed for you!

5 more hours until my appointment..

How exciting River!! How does that work? Will you still take the Clomid and then they implant the fertilized Ovum around the time of ovulation? I pray this will be it for you!!
Mrs.Vet, I hopebyou get the answers you're looking for! Please keep us updated! I hope its something simple!!
I woke up at 3am this morning couldn't sleep, nauseous as all crap. Finally fell back asleep at 5 and just woke up at 8 with Gabryl. I feel so nauseous I pray I'm not getting the stomach bug!! Ugh

No IUI this month. I am too stimmed from the clomid still. He says it looks like I definitely had multiple eggs released last month, cysts on both sides.
So, when my next cycle starts, I am to get another baseline to see if things are a go. If so, I'll be doing femara and injectibles. I have no idea how much they cost, though he did say they usually give a better success rate but are expensive. So I have to learn how to do the injectibles this month. And it'll be monitored - a few ultrasounds to check on things.

I just got back from them. I feel sad, angry at my body, and also a bit relieved? I am at work now, since the fs is close to work, figured I might as well start early.
So, it seems like I'll be doing a natural cycle after all. I do have the softcups to try :)

I'm so sorry River!! That must be so frustrating! I hope the natural cycle works so you can get around all the IUI stuff!

Nicole I hope you'll feel better! Could it be a preggo symptom?

So she did an ultrasound and found nothing. Took blood to make some tests and will also test for HCG. She said it could be anything, from hormonal imbalance to pregnancy or even ectopic pregnancy.
Poor DH was with me this time and nearly fainted while I was getting checked! lol

I'm also having a natural cycle this month. I find out on Thursday what the doc wants to try next.

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/nikirae0302/2013-08-20104906_zpsf35e2ba0.png

What the heck is that?

It looks pink - is that a test?

IndieGirl - lets us know what they say!

I stopped temping this cycle. I just want a break from it.

Yes that's a dollar tree test. I hope you have a laid back cycle!

So sorry to hear Indie, that's frustrating being angry with your body. I reme.ber feeling like I had no purpose on earth if I couldn't make a baby. I have heard great things about the softcups and injectibles. Hey! You're moving on to bigger and better things than us Clomid ladies. Hehe. I want yall to know I pray for all of yall every night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->