Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Thanks Nicole! And I cant really recall if Ive had the ewcm during the tww, sorry!

Good luck indie FX!!! :)

Okay so I went to Walmart after class and bought a frer.

Here is a link to the pic https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=190177

I think it's negative. But there might be a hint of a line if you tweek it.

Was it with fmu? Hard to tell, not sure if I see a faint one when I tweak it or not. Do you have another test?
FX! - your chart looks really great!

Was it with fmu? Hard to tell, not sure if I see a faint one when I tweak it or not. Do you have another test?
FX! - your chart looks really great!

I used 2nd morning urine. It's most likely negative. All the other pics I took look similar. I'm going to wait a few days before I test again.

I can see something if you invert it.. and I can NEVER see my "imaginary" line if I tweak it. Also, those girls are tough, they're quick to click negative. They seem to think there's something there. How many dpo?

I'm so anxious for this cycle to be over with already. lol I'm tired of waiting...

Hey Nicole! So I'm in the tww now. I ovulated on day 13 it's not day 18 and I had ewcm again for the third time today! Weird!

Indie- I'm SO anxious for you to test.. I'm losing sleep over it!!! You're chart is AMAZING!! I will be totally surprised if you guys didn't catch the egg this time.. fx.
River- how are you feeling?
Steph- yay!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Welcome :) I had ewcm today.. again.. weird

AF got me today. Which is ok, I didn't expect to be pregnant BUT: She got me at 9dpo. Last mobth is was 10 or 11dpo. It's making me wonder if I have a luteal phase defect?

At least my cycle seems to be a regular 35 day-cycle now and I ovulated 2 months in a row. But if AF always comes that early I don't think I can get pregnant?

I would talk to your doctor about it asap. The sooner you work things out the better you feel.

Indie, im with Nicole here, your chart looks awesome!!! FX this is your month!! :)

Okay so I woke up at 4:45am and my temp was 97.9 if I adjusted that temp then it would be 98.35. When I woke up at 7am it was 97.86. I think I might use the first adjusted temp just to make me feel better lol.

So I'm having a ton of cm- a mixture between wet and ewcm. My cervix feels slightly opened.. idk what to think?

I don't think I'm going to get lucky this cycle. =/ I should have a bfp by now if I was prego... -.-' super anxious.

This is today's test. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=190787

Nicole- I am feeling ok..just waiting...think I may start to test out the trigger tomorrow and hopefully see some good progression towards the end :)
Indie girl - your chart still looks awesome. Can't wait to see what tomorrow's temp is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->