Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Now that I think of it.. last night I got really nauseous. . To a point where I thought I had a stomach bug. I went to sleep and woke up with a temp spike! I googled it and can be a great sign of ovulation bc of the hormonal changes! Woot woot. Lets hope my temps stay high!

It's awesome how we are only a couple days apart on the two week wait. :) Let me know if you get any symptoms.

So far I just have tender breasts, which is normal for me after O.

I've had ovulation symptos such as hot flashes, headaches, tender bbs, and painful gas which I got on my first cycle, but my temp dropped to 96.8 so I guess I didn't ovulate.. idk. I'm frustrated.

I'm lost again here. Had several ovulation signs throughout the last week, no pos OPKs though. 2 temp rises but not as clear as last cycle. I ran out of tests in between so I might have missed it but not sure. This morning the OPK looked positive but clearblue says neg.

I wish my body could just be regular... :( If I'm not regular by next month I'm supposed to go back to the doctor...
If I keep ovulating only every 4 or 5 months I am not sure that I want to wait until after the wedding as I feel it's going to take us a while...

Nicole I feel your frustration!

Indie crossing my fingers that it worked this month! One of us has got to fall pregnant, geez!!

I've noticed my temps are lower than usual. I'm taking my temp an hour later than previous cycles. So if I temp adjusted them to be an hour earlier they would be in the 97.13 range.
My post o temps are normally higher.

I've had ovulation symptos such as hot flashes, headaches, tender bbs, and painful gas which I got on my first cycle, but my temp dropped to 96.8 so I guess I didn't ovulate.. idk. I'm frustrated.

It could go back up.

I usedbto take my temps at 8am.. on my first cycle. Last three cycles I've hadnto take it at 5am.. I'm so frustrated with it all I'm ready to throw the thermomter away. Grr

Have you tried talking to your doctor about the long cycles? I get frustrated too sometimes with bbt. Maybe try taking a break from tracking temps for a month.

Im off work today, and took my temp at 5am like I normally do and 8am like I did in the beginning of ttc. It both read 97.6 so that's what my twmp was today and yesterday. So maybe I did o. I'm getting ready to move in a week.. two hours away from my family I'm really depressed. My hubby found a good job we can't pass up.

I've been really fatigued, I'm attributing that to depression.
My breasts are very sore, hot flashes like youwouldnt believe. Increase cm. Headaches and a high libido. Fx. Do you have any symptoms so far inde?

So if I take away the wet cm on Sept 25th, it takes away my crosshairs and says I'm 6dpo. If I leave the watery cm it says I'm 27dpo. I'm pretty sure I had watery cm or I wouldn't have pur it down. So idk. In either 27dpo or 6dpi.

I would just leave a note for that day about the cm and have your chart say 6dpo.

My nips have been slightly tender and I've been feeling dull aches/cramps.

Good luck with the move.

Good luck with the move - And yeah, I agree with Indie, note it down, but go with the 6dpo :)

My cm never makes any sense! It seemed ew to me about 2 weeks ago but my temp didn't rise until a few days ago so I assume that opk that looked positive to me was positive and I ovulated.. great to see that I ovulated 2 months in a row (or at least it looks like it!), gives me some hope about the cysts and all the mess straightening out..
We kind of have not been preventing but usually did it at times when I was sure I already ovulated but I still wouldn't mind an oops baby. :winkwink:

Indie if your temps make sense about it I would consider yourself 6dpo. Lets hope these are symptoms!!
Good luck with the move, moving is so stressful!!

My bbt is getting crazy high. It was 98.34 this morning. Hopefully this is a good sign. Will be testing in a few days.

How are you ladies doing?

wow - that chart looks great!

I am just 3dpo. Need to wait at least another week to test to see if this IUI was successful.

We were lazy so nothing to hope for here anyway, not even an oops baby..lol
But now the wait for you ladies is getting me excited! I hope weget some BFPs soon!

This chartting thing is so hard. The more I chart the more I seem to obsess. So im not chartting for a while, I think its time to focus on being happy and enjoying life and hopefully in the mean time we get that bfp. Its really taking a toll on a few of us in this thread and I personally know Im not even stating the half of how im feeling. So remember ladies, mental health is a very important thing. Keeping yourself happy will only make things easier when you do fall pregnant and all of those hormones are going crazy inside you.

This isnt me saying im taking a break from ttc, just stating its time to take a breath of fresh air and enjoy the little things I have to be thankful about. <3

Hey ladies! Popping in again.. this move is crazy busy!

Steph-I would say try not to let yourself obsess.. but that would be the pot calling the kettle black.. lol
River-yay!! I was wondering when you would be trying your next cycle of IUI. Fx!
Indie-that seems like a good sign right?

Can you ladies tell me if you've ever experienced ewcm in your tww? Yesterday at 8dpo I had a ton of it.. and it threw me off bc IF I happen to see any ewcm its always trace amounts. This was a lot.. sorry tmi. Can't find anything online about it. Maybe I didn't O? Well we bd just to make sure. Lol

Indie- goodness I just looked at your chart!! It looks great!!! Triphasic? Def. Looks different from your other cycles! !! Fx!!

Indie- goodness I just looked at your chart!! It looks great!!! Triphasic? Def. Looks different from your other cycles! !! Fx!!

Yeah. I'm a bit anxious. I'm trying to wait on testing but idk if I can lol. I'm so impatient. I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->