Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

I don't see anything on them :( I hope they turn into a clear bfp for you!

IndieGirl is right - could just be different levels of sensitivity between them. FX!

I think I started my tww. Hoping for another high temp today. :) I'm feeling optimistic.

You're chart looks great! Definitely looks like you O'ed!! I'm 3 days late for af. Last cycle I didn't get AF until 30dpo I believe. Long LP's, does that usually mean you didn't O?

You're chart looks great! Definitely looks like you O'ed!! I'm 3 days late for af. Last cycle I didn't get AF until 30dpo I believe. Long LP's, does that usually mean you didn't O?

Yeah I think that would be an annovulatory cycle or the O date was wrong.

I haven't ovulated yet, but this morning I noticed egg white cm. Which got me super excited. lol Unfortunately my guy doesn't want to bd. He thinks me tracking my cycle is creepy and isn't interested in having sex all the time. Oh he also thinks im trying too hard to have a baby and says I'm obsessed. Lol I had a lovely evening. He later apologized.He said he felt like a jerk when he left the apartment to go hang with his friend. I tried to explain to him that PCOS makes it more difficult for me to get pregnant and I'm taking the meds to give us a better chance. ::frustrated::

Omg! My hubby said the same thing. Even this time around. . That its "creepy" I made him feel terrible when I apologized for not having the average woman's fertility, being with a condition such as PCOS. That shut him up. Men can be such jerks!!

After reviewing all of my charts, I'm pretty confident I only ovulated the first month coming off of the Mirena, and that's probably because I had left over hormones from it and it probably leveled me out. But even then I ovulated on cd42! Oh well..

Nicole - sorry to see your temp went down again
IndieGirl - you look like you have a nice rise!

Sorry Nicole and indie that your having a tough time, I hope things change for you!!

Well I had a 1.0 degree temp rise this morning. . Thinking I could've o'ed.. and we BD yesterday afternoon. . Fx

Finally in the two week wait... only bd once during the fertile time, 1 day before O. FX that this will be my lucky cycle.

How is everyone else doing?

I yhink I might have O'ed yesterday. . A one degree temp spike.. and we BD yesterday. FF took away my crosshairs from cd17

I yhink I might have O'ed yesterday. . A one degree temp spike.. and we BD yesterday. FF took away my crosshairs from cd17

The temp rise looks good. Are you having any ovulation symptoms?

I think my ovaries might be hyper-stimulated from the clomid. My lower abdomen was sore yesterday. It hurt while having sex also. I feel better today though. idk its weird.

The temp rise is good!
Indie - your chart looks great!

I had a scan this morning, I am apparently a low responder to the meds, so I only have 2 follies (12mm & 17mm). They won't give me any more meds to grow them, as they want the smaller one to catch up. I go in Sat for another scan to see how they are and what is going to happen next.

Now that I think of it.. last night I got really nauseous. . To a point where I thought I had a stomach bug. I went to sleep and woke up with a temp spike! I googled it and can be a great sign of ovulation bc of the hormonal changes! Woot woot. Lets hope my temps stay high!

Yay hopefully you did ovulate Nicole!! :) Hope they grow more for you river! Cant wait to hear. Indie, I was very sore like that when I ovulated, only last about 24 hours. So stay positive ya never know :)

I feel so anxious. I just want the tww to be over with already. I'm considering taking fertilecm vitamins next cycle. After trying for over a year I'm starting to feel hopeless. Especially with my bf being difficult. lol He seems to be in the mood when I'm not fertile. I think next cycle I'm only going to bd during fertile days. :p Maybe he will see how it feels to be denied. lol Although he probably wont care.

Now that I think of it.. last night I got really nauseous. . To a point where I thought I had a stomach bug. I went to sleep and woke up with a temp spike! I googled it and can be a great sign of ovulation bc of the hormonal changes! Woot woot. Lets hope my temps stay high!

Two nights ago I felt nauseous for about 45 minutes. I had the worst stomach ache and felt very warm but chilly at the same time. I wonder now if that could have been O? I felt better very quickly. I thought I O'd today but maybe it was a few days earlier? I have been checking CM but that is my only way of knowing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->