Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Ugh I hate those walmart cheapies.. I wish I was super rich just so I could buy FRERS every month! I was looking at the first signal comparison pictures with an hcg level of 35 and you could barely see the first signal compared to the others. You're not out yet!!

River. . How exciting! Keep us updated and post pictures! I would love to see how you tests triggers.

Ugh I hate those walmart cheapies.. I wish I was super rich just so I could buy FRERS every month! I was looking at the first signal comparison pictures with an hcg level of 35 and you could barely see the first signal compared to the others. You're not out yet!!

River. . How exciting! Keep us updated and post pictures! I would love to see how you tests triggers.

Recently I realized how much cheaper walmart is. At CVS a 2 pack of frer is like $16 at walmart it is $8 something for the same thing.

That is strange. Definitely looks like a annovulatory cycle. That's what my cycles look like when I'm not on clomid.

Your chart still looks great Indie!

Nicole - I tried to test today, but I bought less sensitive cheapies, so already nothing shows! I was hoping to at least see a faint trigger line. Maybe I'll have a look at it tonight again and see if I can see anything on it.

Today I felt a bit nauseated and my boobs are sore. Seriously want some answers soon. Either af should show or a temp rise with a bfp. >.<

16 dpo and still no sign of Af. I didn't test today. But all previous tests have been bfn. Wtf. Do you think the O date is wrong??

Oh and I've had tender breasts for the majority of the 2ww.

I think you're O date is correct! And your temps are still high!! That's a great sign! Wait until you're a couple days late for AF and test! Remember, its more accurate if you twst after your missed period! You're chart looks great1

I believe AF is on her way! We BD last nught I had bright red spotting and some clotting.. cramps today she's due tomorrow. If she does come at least I would know I lrobably did o. Havent tested in fo rever I'm waiting to miss the witch before I spend more money. Fx for you!!

Indie - yay - maybe soon you'll get a bfp!

Nicole - as requested - below are the test progressions of me testing out the trigger last cycle and this cycle. The new tests this cycle are not as sensitive. And I had an old more sensitive test which I took today with the new one. First pic is the the last cycle, I didn't get a neg until 11dpo, next is this cycle. I am 10dpo, and the old test I took today still shows a +, but the new one doesn't. The last pic is me comparing the old IC I took today with 10dpo one from last cycle to see if I could see a line difference. I should have waited to take the old test tomorrow, but it is done.

Attachments

• 20131031_091827-001.jpg
    20131031_091827-001.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20131031_091907.jpg
    20131031_091907.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20131031_091955.jpg
    20131031_091955.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
If my o date is correct I'm definitely late. My luteal phase is generally 14 to 15days long. Here is a link to today's test, taken at the 10 min mark.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=192345

I see a line. Very faint, but it looks to be there. How does it look irl?

I honestly didn't see any line irl. I just noticed it in the pic.

Sorry Indie.. AF got us both today :-/

River- how are things with you? Thanks for the pictures!

Sorry Indie, I was really hoping it was your month :(

AFM: Been a weird week, I started taking maca poweder about two weeks ago. Seems to be doing well. Im not emotional at all :) Yay!! Had my day 21 bloods two days ago. So might have results today. Ive been really tired lately though. Asleep by 9/930 everynight. So not me! I told dh if it doesnt go away with af next week then Im going to go see the dr, falling asleep at work and very fatigue, not fun at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->