Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

No. If you leave it out all day it could. But I don't think 45 min would harm it. You're not out yet.

I'm getting a test later today. Wish me luck ladies. I might test tonight and/or tomorrow morning. Lol I'm probably gonna get super disappointed if I get a bfn. I know I could get a late bfp. If I don't get a bfp by 18dpo I know I'm out.

Oh I am super praying for you Indie! I reeeally hope this is your month.. your chart looks awesome! I know this is your first month on Clomid, but your chart looks awesome and I got a BFP on my first cycle of 50mg! Hows your trip? Keep us updated! I want pics!! LOL

FX for all of us!

afm - Temp is still high today, bfn, but comparing to last cycle, my temps should still be high for 2 more days, so we'll see.

my temps are not high at all? Makes me wonder if I even ovulated? I mean besides I got an OPK fairly dark but negative on cd16, Plus I had all the post-o symptoms such as hot flashes, chills, cramps, anxiety.. my typical progesterone side effects and ewcm so im pretty sure I ovulated I've just never seen such low post o temps. Maybe it's my thermometer, I got it on the clearence shelf at walgreens.. meanwhile I feel like im having a migraiine and I have vomited twice today.. I have no idea whats going on with my body these days..

Your temps look okay to me. My post o temps normally are around 97.6

Went to Walmart and stocked up on some tests. Bfn today. Maybe better luck tomorrow. My trip has been okay . I don't have many pics unless you wanna see some white deer. I'm in the country. Tomorrow is my granny's funeral.

I'm praying for your strength today! I also went to walmart last night and stocked up on the 88 cent tests (I have been buying FRER since 8dpo) and got a BFN at 3 a.m. I'm so frustrated, at this point im not sure how long my LP is.. ugh.. lets hope we have some shy sticky beans! How are you river?

Bfn dpo 15. Temp still high. I used a frer. I have one more left and 2 digitals.

I had a nasty evap from the first signal test.. ughh

bfn today. Getting cramps, temp slightly dropped, but still high.

:dust: for everyone!

I wish I could stop obsessing already.. I eagerly put the kids down for a nap so I could google and obsess.. LOL what is wrong with me.

bfn today. Getting cramps, temp slightly dropped, but still high.

:dust: for everyone!

Mine did the same thing. Dropped down to 97.58 while my temp is still high I think I'm out. Bfn today at 15 dpo. I don't want to get my hopes up.

My temp just completely took a dive, I'm considering holding off with the temps until the next cycle. Goodlck to yall! It's not over till its over!!

16 dpo bfn , temps still high. I feel like af is gonna come any second

I also feel like AF will be here any moment!!! I'm not due until Thursday, but I'm sure having all of the symptoms of AF. Extremely hungry, exhausted, grumpy, crampy, and just that overall feeling of BLAH! Please go away, AF! I took an Equate test yesterday and got a thin, gray, evap line. I usually don't get evaps on the Equates. This sucks! I don't even know why I'm still hopeful!!

13dpo, temps dove to almost coverline, bfn test. Feel like I am out, as normal af cramps seem to be here. Pretty much just waiting for af at this point I think.

Idk what's going on with me. I think I might have a cyst. That's the only thing I can think of that explains the high temps and bfn. How likely is it that I get a late bfp? I'm gonna test again at 18 dpo if I don't get af by then.

There was another lady a long time on this forum site, and she never got any of her bfps until 18dpo. She recently gave birth to a beautiful girl.

FX crossed for you.

Indiegirl, sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I've been mia the past three days due to work so I've been eagerly waiting to get back on the forum to read what's been happening. Sounds like we have a few potential bfp based on those temps.

I tested yesterday, with a real test, and got a very clear bfp. I'm cautiously optimistic that this one sticks but I'm having some very mild cramps this evening so who knows. Hoping that everyone else gets their bfps too & that you go on to have healthy pregnancies.

Any updated testing or temp news? I think my time zone causes me to be a day behind on new posts because by the time you post in the evenings I'm gone to bed lol.

It's been such a comfort to know that there are other people in the two week wait, even though I'm not the most frequent poster. Thanks ladies!

Congrats lori! fx for a healthy and happy 9 mos :) Do you have a pic?

I am lucky in a way that I work on a computer all day. I can take a break and obsess for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->