anyone wanna help obsess!? lol *ARGH now 20dpo evap or line!?*

sorry hon - but it's not over til she arrives. Still hoping for you. :hugs:

Thanks for the positive thoughts... hope you're right! xx FX'd!

You know what.. just say that FF has got it wrong, and I didn't O on cd15, but actually O'd on cd21, that was 23rd Jan. I've just looked back over my test pics and I had deffo lines on 3 different brands on 28th, 29th and 30th. And it wasn't just me that could see them! :lol: Now taht would make me 5, 6 and 7dpo.... 7dpo I might be able to believe getting a faint line if you're VERY lucky, but 5 and 6dpo!!?!? Anyone ever heard of faint lines taht early?

Not to mention that first frer that I got on the 23rd....0dpo?!! I know I disregarded it at the time coz I had a couple of negs after that but lots of women get a mix of pos and negs early on, dont they!?

Help me out here, I'm trying my best to be positive :rofl:

You know what.. just say that FF has got it wrong, and I didn't O on cd15, but actually O'd on cd21, that was 23rd Jan. I've just looked back over my test pics and I had deffo lines on 3 different brands on 28th, 29th and 30th. And it wasn't just me that could see them! :lol: Now taht would make me 5, 6 and 7dpo.... 7dpo I might be able to believe getting a faint line if you're VERY lucky, but 5 and 6dpo!!?!? Anyone ever heard of faint lines taht early?

Not to mention that first frer that I got on the 23rd....0dpo?!! I know I disregarded it at the time coz I had a couple of negs after that but lots of women get a mix of pos and negs early on, dont they!?

Help me out here, I'm trying my best to be positive :rofl:

Honey, i got a positive OPK 21st n 22nd jan.. so that means I OV around 23/24th (approx or on 22nd) jan... so that makes me around 10 DPO today... I am still getting faint ... very very faint positives! with internet cheapies..... I thought they are evaps.... but i don't think u can get so many evaps, can you?

So I have decided to wait out! until saturday! and then test.... yes u can save urself with all confusion...... n stress - remember stress can be harmful.....

I know its not gonna be easy!

Good luck honey,... try n relax.. have positive thoughts!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0004-1.jpg

Heres the ic with fmu... line didn't come out too well in the pic but its deffo there!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/DSC00569.jpg

QUOTE]

Heres mine from 11dpo, still really really faint at that point! I thought they were evaps at first, but ive never had evaps in my 5/6 months of testing, and like you say.. I doubt you'd gets loads all at once!!

yeah thats right!

I think we just need to give sometime to our body.... to build up the HCG!!!!!

Yes we do:D I'm feeling a lot more confident now i've checked all the dates of my faint lines, adds up a lot more with Oing on cd15, which means :witch: was due yesterday, and I'm 18dpo, unchartered territory!!!!

Goodluck once again!! :D

Ive decided to test tomorrow and if then again on sun!

If neg tomo i may actually wait til mon when AF is due but we shall see x

Ooh, I'm not gunna sleep tonight now, waiting for your result!!!! Lots of luck xx

Thanks for all the dust Jo!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I've made myself feel much better!! someone pointed out that the theres a missing temp on my chart on cd16 which may have caused ff to get my o day wrong, but... no matter what temp I put in there all it does id eitehr move the cover line down a bit, or if I put a really low temp, it only moves my O day forward one day.. So either way AF is deffo due yesterday or today, and theres no :witch: :happydance::happydance:

Am so excited for both of you!!!!!!

I will be waiting for your results!

Good luck!

ju bubbs im not stalking you lol (well maybe just a bit but that coz its exciting) your lines are getting darker. i have such a good feeling about you!

Looking good jububbs!
Everything is still crossed for you & the chart gets better every day!!! xx

your chart IS looking very good hon :hugs: fx'd!!!!

How typical is it that just after I decide to start trying a load of new vits, preseed and instead cups.. and spend a load of money ordering them ready for next cycle that I seem to get what looks like my best chance yet of a sticky :bfp: :rofl::rofl: thats just typical of me!

Oh Ju bubbs everytime I log on here I need to check this thread as I know your a POAS addict (just like me). I check to see if you've pee'd on anymore sticks :rofl:

XXX

:rofl: I did poas this afternoon.. only coz I found another IC at the back of my cabinet and couldn't say no! plus I was slightly worried that th frer wasn't darker this morning, if anything was a bit lighter... IC was the same tho, maybe slightly darker than the one I did on monday. Not bad since mondays was fmu and this one was mid afternoon! :D

:rofl: I did poas this afternoon.. only coz I found another IC at the back of my cabinet and couldn't say no! plus I was slightly worried that th frer wasn't darker this morning, if anything was a bit lighter... IC was the same tho, maybe slightly darker than the one I did on monday. Not bad since mondays was fmu and this one was mid afternoon! :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you're an offical POAS Whore :rofl:

You going to post it?

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14