Anyone wanna sit and symptom spot with me?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So I've tried to not symptom spot for the duration of the tww. But I just cant do it anymore :haha:
Anyway, I figure its a good habit, because even if I don't get my :bfp: this month, then I'll know what not to look for next time, right? Right!

So I am 11dpo today (Sunday) and this us all I've got so far;
7 dpo (to present) - feel very tired. Oh lets me sleep in until 9am on his day off, and it still doesnt feel enough. Nipples a tad sore.
9 dpo - woken with a sore womb feeling. Its hard to explain...i just want to sit around. Faint cramping...can barely feel it, but its there.
10 dpo - diagnosed with uti. Given a 3 day course of abx.
11 dpo - annoying niggle on the right hand side but its pretty weak so ignoring it for the most part. Probably an ovarian cyst or something. Still got sore nipples.
12 dpo - niggles on the right side are pretty there this morning. Impossible to ignore. And it feels like I have a stitch for most of the morning. Nipples are still sore. Eat a huuuuuge roast dinner, and could still eat more. Uti is persistant so back to the drs later. Want to do a cheeky test, but have promised OH to wait until hes home from work on wednesday (works away).

So thats it until now. What about you ladies?

Hi again!

Here are mine so far:

5dpo: Cramping all day until 6pm.

6dpo: Very very light cramping for a short time, stuffy nose, crazy exhaustion.

7dpo: Stuffy nose, crazy exhaustion, wicked gassy and bloated after going to eat.

8dpo: Some faint pings down there, high CP, gassy, vivid dream, slept through the night which is strange for me.

9dpo (today): Not much... my 15 lb dog stepped on my boob which hurt, but not like regular pregnancy boob pains, vivid weird dream, slept through the night.

I don't know if it's in my head, but I feel like I'm smelling better than I should be. Today I was gonna try putting molasses in my oatmeal which I've never done, but I smelled it and it was too strong.

So I think I am out. I went to the dr about my persistent uti, and she did a pregnancy test with my urine without even asking....came back negative. :(

You might not get a BFP until after AF is due, you never know. I keep getting BFNs too but I wont believe them until AF comes or I test after it's due lol

Doesn't necessarily mean you are not pregnant seeing as it is before AF is due. I doubt they will invest im highly sensitive ones, most likely the ones that only work with higher hcg levels.

Fingers crossed.

I am trying not to symptom spot because they could all so easily be AF related.

Xx

I've had the exact same symptoms, including the insatiable appetite and cramps. 5 days to go until I can test properly. Holding thumbs!

I know you ladies are right, we're not out til AF arrives, but its put a downer on things. This is why i didnt want to test :( cant believe she did it without even asking, especially considering it says on the system I'm ttc. Grr.

They always test if you are within child bearing age. the medications they will prescribe may need to be adjusted if you are pregnant. I agree with the other girls you're not out until af shows and usually the tests at the doctors are not sensitive at all. I've had great lines on FRER and a vvf line at the doctors office. Fx you get your bfp!!

They just use the cheapo tests at the doctors. My doc told me. I meant to say I'm 10 dpo today, not 9. So anyone smelling things? My husband just had cheerios for lunch qnd and he had them in the tv room and i could smell them from the kitchen (like 70 ft away). The box was on the counter but closed. Its been happening the past day or so with different scents

What i meant was is it too early for heightened sense when all i have is BFNs?

They always test if you are within child bearing age. the medications they will prescribe may need to be adjusted if you are pregnant. I agree with the other girls you're not out until af shows and usually the tests at the doctors are not sensitive at all. I've had great lines on FRER and a vvf line at the doctors office. Fx you get your bfp!!

Thank you :)
I guess I'm just over reacting and being emosh about it. She could have just asked, and I'd have okayed it but told her I didnt want to know results. Instead she walks in the the test, puts it on the desk in front of me and goes 'looks like thats a negative'. I was gobsmacked.

So i just checked my CP, because ive been doing that mately at around 6om, and its very high...i cant even feel it. But my finger was tinged with blood. I left it a bit and checkeed again and no blood. Strange?

I was just going to ask about your CP lol because I just checked mine and it's very high, cant reach it unless I sit on toilet. No blood though.

I was just going to ask about your CP lol because I just checked mine and it's very high, cant reach it unless I sit on toilet. No blood though.

I can't even reach mine when sat on the toilet, which is odd, because normally that's how I check, and even when it was at it's highest, I could reach it.
I've tried standing in the shower, laying on my bed and sitting on the toilet. My fingertip barely brushed it when on the loo; not enough to really determine if it was open, closed, soft, hard etc. Though it did feel a bit squishy, I couldn't really reach to press enough to determine if it was actually soft.

I guess I'm just over reacting and being emosh about it. She could have just asked, and I'd have okayed it but told her I didnt want to know results. Instead she walks in the the test, puts it on the desk in front of me and goes 'looks like thats a negative'. I was gobsmacked.

So i just checked my CP, because ive been doing that mately at around 6om, and its very high...i cant even feel it. But my finger was tinged with blood. I left it a bit and checkeed again and no blood. Strange?

That's bad bedside manner. She should have told you what she was doing with your urine instead of just walking in and doing that, I'm sorry.

A high cp Is usually a good sign! I hope it's a good sign for you too!

That sounds like a struggle lol hmmm definitely higher than mine 😯 im going to check mine again soon. Do you feel slightly crampt after checking? I do :(

That's bad bedside manner. She should have told you what she was doing with your urine instead of just walking in and doing that, I'm sorry.

A high cp Is usually a good sign! I hope it's a good sign for you too!

Yeah, I think I'm annoyed about the fact she didnt ask or tell me. If it had come our positive. Id be gutted that my oh wasnt there with me because we always text together -hes as much a part of ttc as me.

LeeMcMee, i don't get crampy but my cervix gets irritated easily, so i can get a little uncomfortable for a minute or two after.

i'm sure I'm out this month now. I did my bbt this morning (havent done any this month) and it was 36.56. Anything from 36.4 and below is my pre-O range, so my temp is much to low for pregnancy. Just waiting for AF to arrive now....which going by my cramps, wont be long.

I hear ya, that was kind of rude and unprofessional for her to just go ahead and test without asking.

I also think I'm out because I drive myself crazy and just stalk the internet and I realized the one website told me that I BD on my fertile days, but then another site said those weren't my fertile days and I wasn't TTC so I didn't like pay attention or anything at the time, until I started cramping at 5dpo. Unless I O'd later, oh who friggin knows lol the torture, THE TORTURE.

Also, BFN first thing this morning and not even a trace of a line :( I might go buy a different cheap brand today during my lunch break because I've only been using Dollar Tree tests and I know it is still soon, 11dpo, but I mean come on haha I just want to switch for my own good.

So, the friggin witch got me. Two days early! *sigh*
Oh well, its the start of a new cycle. Onwards and upwards (with a bottle of wine tonight hah!) good luck though! Xx

Hello ladies

Me and my dh has been ttc for 6 mths now and have had no luck. the last 2 months ive been using preseed because of lack of fertile cm only sticky and sometimes very little creamy cm. Also this month ive used cb advanced opk's and got 5 flashing smiley days and then my solid and cd 16 (8/15/2016) :) . We bd'ed almost every day lol I know its relatively early but I have no symptoms other than here and there one boob will hurt and very gassy. i'm starting to feel I'm not receiving my bfp because of non fertile cm even days I ovulate its still sticky and thick white cm. I drink lots LOTS of water eat relatively healthy and been taking prenatals for 3 mthns. Any one had same journey. I'm going to test on Saturday! sending baby dust to everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->