Anyone wanna sit and symptom spot with me?

So, the friggin witch got me. Two days early! *sigh*
Oh well, its the start of a new cycle. Onwards and upwards (with a bottle of wine tonight hah!) good luck though! Xx

Oh nooooooooo!! What a B she is!! :( that sucks I'm sorry. Next month is your month!! :)

Hello ladies

Me and my dh has been ttc for 6 mths now and have had no luck. the last 2 months ive been using preseed because of lack of fertile cm only sticky and sometimes very little creamy cm. Also this month ive used cb advanced opk's and got 5 flashing smiley days and then my solid and cd 16 (8/15/2016) :) . We bd'ed almost every day lol I know its relatively early but I have no symptoms other than here and there one boob will hurt and very gassy. i'm starting to feel I'm not receiving my bfp because of non fertile cm even days I ovulate its still sticky and thick white cm. I drink lots LOTS of water eat relatively healthy and been taking prenatals for 3 mthns. Any one had same journey. I'm going to test on Saturday! sending baby dust to everyone!!!!

Haha very nice! FX for you and since you BD a lot, that is better for your odds ;) so are you about 7 dpo now?

:dust:

So at lunch I bought a Walgreens brand 'Equate' type test' Came with 2. I took one after holding my pee a couple hours and still drank some liquids, because I was anxious to test lol will use the other one tomorrow morning. I just wish they were $1 :(

Take a look... I think I'm just HOPING to see a wicked wicked faint line and I know the blue tests are 'evil', but when I got a BFP 8 years ago it was on one of these bad boys. The test is more 'visible' in person, I swear lolol

Will post tomorrow's as well.

My handwriting looks like a child's because I am at work and rushed to write on it lol

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 16
Today, 12 DPO... still pretty much nothing.

:shrug:

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 15
Can I join in please? :hi:

Last period for me started on the 24th July putting me on cycle day 31 right now. My cycles in the past 6 months since January have been 26, 31, 31, 30, 28 and 30 last month.

I've been feeling like af is going to arrive since Sunday because of the bloating and cramps. I've had the backache, the sore boobs, the cravings. I can't stop eating crap and always crave masses of sugar around this time.

I've been feeling really nauseous in the morning for around a week but thought it was just jet lag because we got back from the states last week.

Also feeling really wet and keep thinking I've come on.. But nada.

Took a test last night and nothing and then a cheapy this morning but don't think there is anything there. I could faintly tell where the line was supposed to be in a sort of grey but it doesn't translate on to the pictures very all. I think I'm just willing it.

So now I'm just going to have to wait and see... And try not to get my hopes up.

Hi Vitroilic! Those sound like some of my symptoms, except I don't have nausea. AF is due in 2 days, checked my CP about 20 min ago and still high and closed. Even higher today than the last few days. Took a dollar tree test this morning, still nada, but I put a couple marks where I THOUGHT I may have seen something... ya right haha I keep testing daily because it's fun and I'm impatient :) I also like to stalk threads myself to compare my invisible line to others and see who ended up pregnant.

Today: 13DPO

Here is 1 picture I played around with. Test was with SMU.

1st pic: Original
Other 2 both touched up

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
  • BW.png
    BW.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Touched Up.png
    Touched Up.png
    332.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi Vitroilic! Those sound like some of my symptoms, except I don't have nausea. AF is due in 2 days, checked my CP about 20 min ago and still high and closed. Even higher today than the last few days. Took a dollar tree test this morning, still nada, but I put a couple marks where I THOUGHT I may have seen something... ya right haha I keep testing daily because it's fun and I'm impatient :) I also like to stalk threads myself to compare my invisible line to others and see who ended up pregnant.

Today: 13DPO

Here is 1 picture I played around with. Test was with SMU.

1st pic: Original
Other 2 both touched up

Oooooo I def see something on yours!!!!! :happydance: mines rubbish in comparison!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 13
Yay!! Oh no I think I see something on yours as well, looks similar to mine :D how many DPO are you today? I'm 13DPO

Yay!! Oh no I think I see something on yours as well, looks similar to mine :D how many DPO are you today? I'm 13DPO

I don't really know tbh as I don't chart or anything. I've put in my journal for cycle day 15 that I had a sharp pain the lasted a few seconds. Enough for me to grab my tummy and lean over the bathroom sink. Thinking that this might have been it maybe? We dtd a day or two before thus so it's entirely possible :shrug::shrug:

When are you going to test again? I'm wondering if I should see what happens and try again on Saturday? I've run out if cheapy tests!

Ohh ok I hear ya. I am also not 100% sure, but going by what I THINK is correct... so I could be more or less DPO, don't know. I stocked up on some dollar tree tests yesterday lol so will probably try again in the AM or tonight if I get anxious haha will post what I get and you do the same.

If you do make it to the store and test, post it! Would love to see.

Ohh ok I hear ya. I am also not 100% sure, but going by what I THINK is correct... so I could be more or less DPO, don't know. I stocked up on some dollar tree tests yesterday lol so will probably try again in the AM or tonight if I get anxious haha will post what I get and you do the same.

If you do make it to the store and test, post it! Would love to see.

Make sure you do! I'm dying to know how you get on?! Best to try in the morning to give levels a chance to rise.

I've just managed to invert my image and I'm sure i see a hint of something!!! Im praying I'm not imagining it there. I'm supposed to be working and am really busy but instead I'm sat on b&b inverting images :dohh::wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 13
Yes it looks like there is something!! I can't invert pix on my phone :( I too am at work and should be working, but for the last week I've been stalking B&B lol

Now what the heck is this?!?! I haven't seen this anywhere lol it's like a positive line only on the top part... I wonder if it's because I got some of my tinkle on the outside of the window :(

Attachments

• 20160824_212003-1.jpg
    20160824_212003-1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160824_212156-1.jpg
    20160824_212156-1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
I meant to add that I tooo that tonight after holding for a couple hours. Testing in the am

I had a weird thing happen tonight... how common is it to get implantation bleeding the day before AF is due? My cycle may be all screwed up cuz im on the pill but only took 6 pills total this month (long story) and missed the first 10 pills... well around 630pm tonight after going tinkle I wiped and had a light pinkish brown color on the TP...figured AF was a day early. Got bummed and went out with DH to run errands... usually when this happens, AF comes like an hour later... its been 3 hours and nothing else has come and i checked my CP which is still high and closed and had no red or brown on my finger... had cramping all day until before seeing the color and havent had cramps since...implantation or AF?

Update: I haven't gotten any bleeding besides that very light spotting last night and my CP is still very high and closed... after the spotting I had diarrhea a couple times last night and this morning as well (before even eating). AF is already late as I usually get it in the AM right as I'm about to wake up (it's like clock work) but many things could have thrown it off, but the spotting threw ME off... we will see.

Update: I haven't gotten any bleeding besides that very light spotting last night and my CP is still very high and closed... after the spotting I had diarrhea a couple times last night and this morning as well (before even eating). AF is already late as I usually get it in the AM right as I'm about to wake up (it's like clock work) but many things could have thrown it off, but the spotting threw ME off... we will see.

Oooooo sounds promising!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Now what the heck is this?!?! I haven't seen this anywhere lol it's like a positive line only on the top part... I wonder if it's because I got some of my tinkle on the outside of the window :(

Hi babe
Sorry to just jump in but from what im seeing by your pics thats a BFP
Mine was the same with my little one last year
I had most weakest faint line u could imagine ill happily upload a pic so u can compare if u like
Xxxx

I think my BFP looks like yours hun
I hope i am right
Best off luck xxxx

Attachments

• 20150401_122821.jpg
    20150401_122821.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads